It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political joke

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You're in Florida...

In Miami, to be exact...

There is a huge chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and
all the floodings...

There are huge masses of water all over you....

You are a CNN photographer....

...and you are in the middle of this great disaster .....

The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot very impressive photos...

There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water......

The nature is showing all its destroying power...

.... and is ripping everything away with it...

Suddenly you see a man, steering a big van...

He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud...

You move closer...

Somehow the man looks familiar and important...

Suddenly you know who it is -it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever...

You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo...

A photo displaying the death of a very powerful man...

And here's the question: (Please give an honest answer)

Will you make the photo black and white, or color?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I would save his life !

or maybe, snap the picture as I'm running towards the van to try and save him.

oh yeah... by the way... black and white photo of course !!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I pick color.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
B&W

Black and white is my prefered medium to shoot, even though I don't get to take as many pictures as I would like. It shows much better contrast, so you could see the fear on his face better against the raging waters

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I picked B&W becuase I think it would help say so much about the picture...

Bush, about to die, what would become of the US... who would we all have to pick on now... could it be, would it be... the return of ROSS PEROT !!!!!!!! argggggh

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
...How about picking up a piece of storm-tossed debris & throw it, making sure to break out a window of the van.

...That way it'll sink faster...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
doing the rounds...

george bush meets the queen, he turns round and says "as i'm the president, i'm thinking of changing how the country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a kingdom". to which the queen replies, "i'm sorry mr bush, but to be a kingdom, you have to have a king in charge - and you're not a king." george thought a while and then said "how about a principality then?", to which the queen replied "again, to be a principality you have to be a prince - and you're not a prince, mr bush". bush thought long and hard and came up with "how about an empire then?" the queen, getting a little pissed off by now replied " sorry again, mr bush, but to be an empire you must have an emperor in charge - and you are not an emperor." before george bush could utter another word, the queen said "i think you're doing quite nicely as a country".

lol

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystra
doing the rounds...

george bush meets the queen, he turns round and says "as i'm the president, i'm thinking of changing how the country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a kingdom". to which the queen replies, "i'm sorry mr bush, but to be a kingdom, you have to have a king in charge - and you're not a king." george thought a while and then said "how about a principality then?", to which the queen replied "again, to be a principality you have to be a prince - and you're not a prince, mr bush". bush thought long and hard and came up with "how about an empire then?" the queen, getting a little pissed off by now replied " sorry again, mr bush, but to be an empire you must have an emperor in charge - and you are not an emperor." before george bush could utter another word, the queen said "i think you're doing quite nicely as a country".

lol

good one lol

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've got a good political joke for you all...

Dubya went to war to liberate the people of Iraq.
LMFAO

Damn that gets me everytime (wipes the tears away from my eyes).

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nada, so far that has been the biggest lie. I know it was just propaganda, the same that is seen in every war, even the wars that you thought were just, but it still sticks in my throat sideways. Why would you liberate people who don't even try and liberate themselves?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Nada, so far that has been the biggest lie. I know it was just propaganda, the same that is seen in every war, even the wars that you thought were just, but it still sticks in my throat sideways. Why would you liberate people who don't even try and liberate themselves?

thats the real question.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I've got a good political joke for you all...

Dubya went to war to liberate the people of Iraq.
LMFAO

Damn that gets me everytime (wipes the tears away from my eyes).

Now, that was funny. Linda lke drinkin a shot of vodka. Takes a second for the zing to hit.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
wouldnt make the picture at all, i would just like jwb only think about myself [only in this situation]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

thats the real question.

I see TC has got a new lacky on his chain. It's good he's got a new parrot, his voice doesn't echo as much as it used to.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I would rather toy with thw original conundrum...
ie:taking a pic, or saving his life..
i wouldnt do either

saving his life would be pointless, for all one's effort one would get a medal, a pat on the back, and maybe some cash to help you on your way, no chinese proverbs here.
Since it's coming from bush, there would be no gratitude from there, guranteed

as for taking the pic?? it is advisable that one is not taken...
since mayhem would ensue the country, it is likely that the messenger announcing the bad news would taken out

-----------------
i, wouldnt do a thing, would pretend i never saw/ never heard/ never knew, honestly now..wouldnt you?

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Let the git die

But first take photo of him in colour.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i'll show you real humor.
he'd not even be in any trouble anyway,
he'd be wearing a flight suit.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The *biggest* political joke of all is that the US Government actually works *for* The People...

...The problem with this joke is that I'M NOT LAUGHING !

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You are standing in the middle of a burning room. There are two doors out of the room. At one door is Dubya with a sword and at the other door is Saddam with a sword, neither one wants to let you out. You have a gun with one bullet in it.

What do you do?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

thats the real question.

I see TC has got a new lacky on his chain. It's good he's got a new parrot, his voice doesn't echo as much as it used to.

so i cant agree with someone? what the hell is that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join