It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! Enterers of the Mudpit...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Be on the lookout for for this type of creature...

It is what many are now calling a Lib-er-al. I know it looks scary, but bear with me.

They seem bent on destroying this great nation through the media and increased taxes. There have been many reports of this happening. They brainwash the public using the media, and then cry, whine, and moan every time somone points them out.

In their possession is a 'racist card' that automatically and permanatly brands anyone who is strong enough to fight them as a racist.

However, there is a way to stop this!

Have you flamed a liberal today?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
However, there is a way to stop this!
Your post stink. Dont Spam the board with these kind of garbage post !

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Death tally!

Adolf Hitler, Germany, between 6-7 million, 1936-45

Josef Djugashvili (aka Stalin), Soviet Union, between 20-22 million, 1922-1953

Justice Harry Blackmun, author of the majority opinion in Roe v. Wade, 43-44 million, 1973-present.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
And how many for the Bush administration ?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Death tally!

Justice Harry Blackmun, author of the majority opinion in Roe v. Wade, 43-44 million, 1973-present.

Please have some sort of direction to your threads. YOu start with Dean then you go to abortion. This is nonsensical and I am considering junking it.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Lol, sad. Colonel can rant about whatever he wants, but when I try to, BAM!, it's the big
for joe. And go figure, two liberal mods burn my ass right away. Remember, the mudpit has no rules, or so I'm told, if you can't handle it do as you told me to! I realize my posts above were nonsense, but it was to prove a point. A liberal in charge can never go uncorrupt.

Sad, sad, sad ,sad, sad...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
nonsensical and no direction? Junk it?

Colonel, if we applied those standards to your posts I'd have to enlist an army of mods to start trashing you're posts.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Lol, sad. Colonel can rant about whatever he wants, but when I try to, BAM!, it's the big
for joe. And go figure, two liberal mods burn my ass right away. Remember, the mudpit has no rules, or so I'm told, if you can't handle it do as you told me to! I realize my posts above were nonsense, but it was to prove a point. A liberal in charge can never go uncorrupt.

Sad, sad, sad ,sad, sad...

You even admitted that your posts were nonsense. Please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thank you! I just wanted to make sure things were fair around here. If colonel shouts, I'll shout! No matter how much sense it makes.

Now I'd like to sing a verse from my bloodsucking nazi loving conservative handbook of songs!

I will flame you flame you
With my arms around you
I will flame you flame you
My little lib-ral

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You even admitted that your posts were nonsense. Please stay on topic.

But that's the difference between you and me Colonel, I know what nonsense is! Believe me, it was hard to type that stupid of a post, but it seems to com naturally to you!:beam:

Oh, and with any other liberal sources of propaganda.(CNN, NY Times, LA Times, NBC, and many more!)

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
And how many for the Bush administration ?

How many for the Bush administration? A more important figure is the number of lives saved because of his determination to pursue the war on terror?

How many lives were lost in WWII? we know that number is huge, but would you, as a Frenchman, say that it was worth it in order to save you nation? I imagine so. Anyone who would not feel that way does not deserve a free nation, but should live in one ruled by tyranny and oppression.

Sometimes unwilling people are fortunate, as are the Iraqi people. They were not willing to revolt against an oppressive and murderous ruler, but we had to destroy him for our own safety. They are the undeserving benefactors, but such is life.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Death tally!

Hitler was more conservative than he was liberal...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
c'mon Bandit. even if that held water it still points to the the lefties killing more than righties. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and the numbers are still coming in for the 'dear leader'

I wouldn�t think your argument would get you many debate points

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Stop assuming Bob,

I was just correcting what he said. I was not claiming anything else.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
point taken, Bandit.
Call me a baby eater and we'll be even.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If not...please Joe, tell me how Howard "Crack the enamel on my Clenched Teeth" Dean is a Liberal? His policies, which I know you have not read, as well as his governance record, is very-very moderate. To the point that Liberal think tanks have labeled him too much of a conservative.
For accuracy sake, Sharpton/Kucinich/Braun are the only true Liberals still going. There are no Liberal policies or proposals being offered by the lead Dem candidates.
But hey, you can't demonize a Democrat void of the liberal label, huh? After all, it's been marketed to such a level by the Right, it would be like Coca Cola dropping an ad campaign in mid stream.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88

Colonel, if we applied those standards to your posts I'd have to enlist an army of mods to start trashing you're posts.

Make me a mod and YOU WE NEVER SEE A COLONEL THREAD!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by Bob88

Stop begging. It soooo pathetic.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Russian

Stop begging. It soooo pathetic.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Colonel]

Begging?

I was not BEGGING!

I DONT WANT TO BE A MOD!

ALL I WANT IS YOUR DUMB POSTS AND THREADS GONE!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
if i had some popcorn this would be a great show

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join