Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bambi in jail ?

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I like him (the artist, not the man), but I prefered him when he was in the off the wall style.

His last album (invicible) really suck.

And so, he risk between 3 and 8 years of jail ! Damn, he will die there !


I'm even a little sad for him, because he got a mental illness...


What you think of him ?:shk:

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]




posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Who's Bambi??? What kind of music does he play???



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
BAMBI :




Michael JACKSON !



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You guys call Michael Jackson Bambi???



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I like him (the artist, not the man), but I prefered him when he was in the off the wall style.

His last album (invicible) really suck.

And so, he risk between 3 and 8 years of jail ! Damn, he will die there !


I'm even a little sad for him, because he got a mental illness...


What you think of him ?:shk:

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]


he is likely to be passed the soap if he ends up in the pen, i feel ya nans, but some things have to be left to be.
or r u planning on breaking him out

artists come & go,
Cyrus



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wonder how many people here had "beat it" as their personal theme song during their early teen years.



posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

he is likely to be passed the soap if he ends up in the pen,


Hey, he'll be bombarded with soap!!! Everyone will want a piece of michael, and he'll come out of jail singin higher notes than he came in. And he'll have to do everything standing up...



posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I wonder how many people here had "beat it" as their personal theme song during their early teen years.


Nah, Weird Al, "Eat It"



posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My theme song: The girl all the bad guys want - Bowling for Soup.

That's a tight song. I'm happy





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join