It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today and for a limited period it's : Beaujolais Nouveau !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's like a ritual. Every year, the Thursday of the rd november week, it's the beaujolais nouveau (beaujolais primeur) time !

Beaujolais is a red wine poduced in the country of...beaujolais ! It particular with his red fruits and banana taste, his banana nose and his clear red/bordeau 'dress' (robe, color).

And the year 2003 will be exceptional !

The official beaujolais homepage :

www.beaujolais.net...

(To drink with moderation)

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey Nans.

I always remember this date, I had a french girlfriend, her fathers birthday was in this week and he always went back to France to buy a couple of crates of it.

Personally, I prefer Cellier des Dauphin, I find beaujolais nouveau tastes a bit rough, perhaps it's a taste you have to learn to appreciate.

Anyway, happy wine day!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I love this wine...even the cheap version made by Georges Deboufe (or something like that).... It means new bouquet doesn't it? Anyhow, it's a pretty good wine, and fruity...

I find it's one of the few wines that go well with sweets...perhaps that takes off some of the rough edge Zzub...???

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I find it's one of the few wines that go well with sweets...

You mean you can wait that long to drink the wine? LOL, I have usually finished the wine by the time I've finished the cooking

(perhaps that's why my cooking sucks)

Seriously though, I think you're probably right, I don't think I've had it with sweet, the tastes must balance out. Good tip!

top topics

join