It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The New World Order require a Universal Religion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
this is an interesting theory about the new world order and religion...its written from a Christian viewpoint but can be applied to all religions i believe...give it a read

The plans to achieve the "New World Order" require a "Universal Religion". The Steps leading to that end are described in this document. They will be kept general so as to accommodate the necessary corrections of course as the plan is implemented.

First, however, we must identify the "players".

There are three major forces at play in the sociopolitical and religious stage. The boundaries between each general group are not sharply defined. As individuals, unaware of the real objectives of the group or subgroup that they form part of, become illuminated by the Holy Spirit of God, they abandon it and join forces with the "people of God". Therefore, to spiritually profit from this document, avoid the temptation of classifying yourself as you read through it.

The Groups

[A] The "humanists". Regardless of the multitude of banners under which they march and the faiths they profess, their common thread is that: Only through the non-discreet action of Man, and not of God, will peace and harmony will eventually reign in this world.
[B] The "fundamentalists". Once again, regardless of the multitude of banners and faiths under which they march, their common thread is that: Only through blindly obeying and fanatically enforcing what they interpret as the Will of God, will peace and harmony will eventually reign in this world. This is just a variant of [A] above.

[C] The "people of God". Those to whom God has given the light to understand that the only way to achieve a measure of peace and harmony in this world is to live in loving partnership with God; where the virtue of charity reigns supreme and justice is dispensed in accordance to the greatest attribute of God : Mercy.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Creepy]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That is an interesting point of view. I've heard many NWO ideas that tie into the Antichrist and the one world religion as well. I have some thoughts on the subject as well. I wouldn't say it's a theory really, more like some ideas that just cause more confusion to the whole thing, unfortunatly.
We assume these are happening: NWO along with One World Rule, One World Religion that is under the control, top level control anyway, of Satan. NWO=Satan's Master Plan in other words.
Satan is identified as the Great Deceiver, Master of Lies, Super Riddle Master of All Time, and so on with the end goal being Destruction of God's Favorite Creation (Man) which obviously All Mankind find very Evil!

Now, with that in mind here are the problems that come to mind.
1) It seems to me that Such a great Master of Lies would trick the people into believing that anyone either claiming or labeled as Christ II that comes with a message of Saving Mankind is really Satan and should not be trusted. This is in fact what is also written in the scriptures too. So lets say Christ II really does come to save us and we deny him cause we've been tricked by Satan. Yet if we think of that as being a trick ahead of time we then realize Christ II is real and go with him. On the other hand Satan being the great Liar that his is Knows that We Know his tricks so Trusting Christ II would in fact be a trick within a trick and we'd once again be following Satan.

If Satan appears as Christ II then obviously he's not much of a Master Deceiver since nobody is going to be decieved by an event that we all know about. This makes the Scripture Wrong or in error and maybe written to deceive Man. But if the scripture is wrong then this scenario wouldn't happen. Or...

Is it a trick within a Trick Making Satan Truely a Master Liar which is trying to trick man into not following Christ II. This would make the Scripture Correct though in which case this scenario wouldn't happen either.

I know that's a bit confusing, I'm sorry.....I will have to read it myself to make sure it came out correctly myself but hopefully you get the idea I'm going for....

What are your thoughts? Cause as I see it, it's like a "Damned if I do, Damned if I don't" kinda thing, ya know?

LAW

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Dont you think that as religion get constantly diluted and more and more bad press that the future is not about creating a universal religion but Universal materilism.
Money, wealth and status is the new social standard by which the majority of people judge and look up to.
This is whats wrong with the world and creates a selfish dog eat dog world, with total lack of awareness of other people and their needs.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAW
Dont you think that as religion get constantly diluted and more and more bad press that the future is not about creating a universal religion but Universal materilism.
Money, wealth and status is the new social standard by which the majority of people judge and look up to.
This is whats wrong with the world and creates a selfish dog eat dog world, with total lack of awareness of other people and their needs.

That would certainly seem like a much more plausible turn of events. Just turning Materialism into a religion of it's own in the same way it's been happening already. In fact they both have similar qualities. God's and Dieties=Corperate Power and Rich Materialists, Scripture and Doctrines=Laws and Comericial Advertising, Morals of Living and knowing Righteous vs. Wicked=Advertised Messages of what is "In & Out" of Style and what to "Like or Dislike" and so on....

However, as the typical story goes, or how it's supposed to go anyway, is that there is supposed to be a Forced Religious Ideal that all are made to follow like it or not.

One problem I see with that plan though is that it's not very well planned when combined with the idea of a "New World Order". It won't be Orderly be any means which should be obvious to anyone who bothers to look through history and see what has always happened when others try and force Religions and God's on people. It's really more along the lines of "New World Chaos" cause that will be the result.

LAW

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

However, as the typical story goes, or how it's supposed to go anyway, is that there is supposed to be a Forced Religious Ideal that all are made to follow like it or not.

I feel that the way ID cards are being made slowly but surely compulsary in the UK with biometrics, It will soften the way for enforcment of an always on traking device that will replace money and credit cards and anything else they want to add.
This enforcement will be the only way to buy food etc... It will be eventually an acceptance to a material world which will be totally controlled. It will be a quasi religion that you will be forced into accepting, because without it you will not be able trade, buy, sell etc

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The New World Order will require a NEW Religious system .......
When all is ready the Antichrist will comeas a man of great thinking and worldly teaching(Jesus Christ came for the sinners,to help them understand why He needed to come in the flesh and save all mankind)
The Antichrist on the other hand,will come to set up a WORLDY System based on a N.W.O....he will deceive the religious leaders in believing that he is God........he will show only what people want him to....he will do miracles,he will pretend that he cares for humanity and give the people what they wish(in a wordly sense...not for eternity...SOUL)
He will IMITATE CHRIST so that people BELIEVE he is God.....
All this will only be EXTERNAL....
How will we know that the Antichrist has come???
He will be raised secretly and when the time is right(around the age of 30 -33 )he will show himself as one who comes to solve the worlds problems,he will gain recognition real fast because the people wont see through his LIES AND DECEPTION .......The whole world will know him as a kind,considerate person.....those that do not know his true intentions will be fooled into thinking that he is God ........We know that Jesus Christ came to save mankind and was crucified and became the NEW ADAM and His Mother Theotokos(Christ bearer) became the SECOND EVE......Adam and Eve were the first created by the Hands of God,and the Breath of God gave life and the SOUL....
Jesus Christ had to come to save man because the first created beings, had disobeyed God......In vain some people wish to interpret the 'fall into sin' as allegory,that is, that the fall into sin consisted of the physical love between Adam and Eve, forgetting that the Lord Himself commanded them,'''be fruitful and multiply...'''
Moses clearly recounts that,''Eve first sinned alone,and not TOGETHER with her husband''.
The result of their fall into sin..tore the soul from the spirit, and the soul,as a result, began to be attracted to the BODY,to the FLESH,and to depend on it.
The body, losing its former power of the soul and itself a creation from nothingness, began to have attraction to sensuality,to emptiness, to DEATH......
Therefore the result of sin is illness,destruction,and DEATH.
The mind of man was darkened, the will weakened, the feeling distorted, conflicts arose, and the human soul lost purposeful striving towards God.
Therefore ,it was necessary for God Himself to come down and dwell upon the earth.The incarnation of the Son of God was necessary for the RESTORATION of the fallen and corrupted nature of man,to save man from damnation and ETERNAL DEATH....
In order not to violate the WILL of man,it was necessary that fallen mankind be restored by Compassion and by LOVE, so that man would wish Voluntarily to return to GOD, and not by FORCE nor Necessasity,for then men would not be worthy children of God.
According to the preternal mind of God, men must become like Him Himself, and sharers of eternal,blessed life with Him.
The Lord God did not count it Unworthy of Himself to come down to the sinful earth,to take upon Himself our FLESH, injured by SIN ,and to save us and return us to the paradisiachal blessedness of eternal life..

Man not knowing the Scriptures and the teachings of the Apostles will be fooled into believing that God has come again for the SECOND time to save mankind....
When Jesus Christ comes all eyes shall see Him coming in the clouds with the SIGN of man....The CROSS....
When you here that Christ has come ,then you know it is the Antichrist.....
Sorry for getting a bit off the subject.....
NEW WORLD ORDER and the NEW RELIGION.....yes it will happen and many will see it as a good thing......
That is why in Revelation it says ....."I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" (Matthew 16:18).

So likewise ye, when ye shall see alt these things know that it is near, even at the door. (Matt. 24:33)

Having received power and authority from Satan (Rev. 13:2) in return for his complete submission to him (the very temptation Christ withstood in the wilderness), Antichrist will secure his position as world ruler.

This is described in the prophecy of Daniel which indicates that "kings shall arise." Of these, seven will readily submit to Antichrist while it will be necessary to subdue another three by means of military force.
This explains the portrayal of Antichrist in the book of Revelation as "a beast...having seven heads [those rulers who submitted voluntarily] and ten horns' [the ten kingdoms].

At the same time, by reason of his tolerance and false sanctity, Antichrist will be proclaimed the spiritual leader of all religions. He will show partiality towards Christians, "promising them every sort of protection in return for their acknowledgment of his leadership." "Those not comprehending Christianity will see in him a representative and champion of the true religion and will join with him" (St. Ephraim).

Once he is proclaimed world ruler, Antichrist will begin to demand worship for himself, the man-god, in place of the worship of the God-man, Jesus Christ.
Those who remain faithful to Christ will incite his wrath "and then this serpent will become proud in his heart and vomit forth his bitterness" (St. Ephraim).
His first victims will be the two prophets who, by reason of converting many Jews to Christ, will evoke the most intense malice. "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them and kill them" (Rev. 11:7).
Their murder will signal a fierce persecution of Christians. They will be forbidden to serve Divine Liturgy and the Church will hide itself in the catacombs. "My sacrifice and drink offering shall be taken away; and on the temple shall be the abomination of desolation" (Dan. 9:27).

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Amen Brotha!

I agree with the previous post, It makes sense that in a single world govt, that govt would want stability in all facets of society. A single religion would promote order among the sheep.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Somehow, when I put those speculations into real world of today I dont see 6 billion people following One Religion.
Lets say somebody in the western world says hes Jesus and starts preforming "miracles". You really think that Chinese, Muslims, hindu, would follow this man? How about atheists? How many people would say "Nice tricks, Copperfield-wannabe" ?

Universal Religion? I dont see it happening anytime soon, thats for sure.
You cannot just implement NEW religious system. People wouldnt follow it, not in today's world.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Helen, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. You obviously have done your homework here. I just don't see it being that simple. What about all the Buddhists, Hindu's, Athiest's, and so on. Or the people who believe in Aliens being Gods and all that stuff. Some may be fooled but not all, and I can't see them following along with a One World Religion or following the Scripture of a Religion that they do not even believe in. You see what I'm saying? For centuries one Religious group or another has been trying to get All People to follow their way, and it has never worked. Not only that but it's been total Hell on Earth trying to make it work. Or is that the whole point? Is he supposed to cause those who follow him to war against those who don't or is it just against Christian's that know the truth? I just don't see it being that smooth of a change when the world is split religiously by more than just "Judeo-Christian" and "Non-JC". I imagine a whole bunch of people saying "Anti-Christ?? What the hell are you talking about?? I don't follow Western Judeo-Christian beliefs. I'm Taoist, Buddhist, Hindu, Athiest, Sun Worshiper, Nirubian(sp?), etc."

What about them?

EDIT: HEY YOU BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!!

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by mOjOm]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Great minds think alike

LAW

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Religion is very little more than a collective thought, an ideal which over the centuries has been manipulated to what is know today. There is no person that can say with 100% certainty that their religion is the"religion". We all make our choice based on best understanding and then follow a crowd as it were.

This is why materialism has become a quasi religion. The word of god is missing but people are followers. We all buy what we dont need and make bad choices regardless of enviromental fallout.

Slowly we are all being sucked into a choice and that choice is to accept the mark.

Without it you wont be able trade, buy or sell.
This is in the bible and gives a warning that you have a choice to make.

Identity cards are a start, but will always be copied.
Biometrics are the next step and will eventually be copied, leaving only one choice and implanted chip.

worth while reading another thread about the verichip.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terrorism is the catalyst which is driving the implementation of ID cards. The Media is creating the fear for all the people to follow the ideal.
We are being told that we need to trace money so it cant be used for terrorism.

The miracles, as I see it, is a controlled global economy, giving people stability. Giving them faith and trust in a false economy that is controlled.

For this stability, we will first see a global crash, hardship to all, a failure of all public services, mass strikes, civil revolt etc.

If people had this sort of hardship to endure and one man was able to change all the economies based on absolute control, people, like lambs to the slaghter would accept the mark, a chip, a Chip that entitles them to services to buy to sell an acceptance to material choice.

I think then people would start to see that materialism is an ideal that they will be asked to follow, like a religion.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Helen, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. You obviously have done your homework here. I just don't see it being that simple. What about all the Buddhists, Hindu's, Athiest's, and so on. Or the people who believe in Aliens being Gods and all that stuff. Some may be fooled but not all, and I can't see them following along with a One World Religion or following the Scripture of a Religion that they do not even believe in. You see what I'm saying? For centuries one Religious group or another has been trying to get All People to follow their way, and it has never worked. Not only that but it's been total Hell on Earth trying to make it work. Or is that the whole point? Is he supposed to cause those who follow him to war against those who don't or is it just against Christian's that know the truth? I just don't see it being that smooth of a change when the world is split religiously by more than just "Judeo-Christian" and "Non-JC". I imagine a whole bunch of people saying "Anti-Christ?? What the hell are you talking about?? I don't follow Western Judeo-Christian beliefs. I'm Taoist, Buddhist, Hindu, Athiest, Sun Worshiper, Nirubian(sp?), etc."

What about them?

EDIT: HEY YOU BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!!

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by mOjOm]

If you look at all religions..they all await for their own leader to come and free them...to tell them that all is ok!
All religions do beleive in something!

When the Antichrist shows himself, he will not say he is JESUS CHRIST..he will perform miracles(illusions..satanic ones) to fool the people into making him to be God.....the Messiah of the Jews,the Iman madhi of the Islamic faith, the Budha , the hindu....etc.....
He will only show good things and treat all people in the same manner......he will win them over with his pretentious kind manner.....to gain their respect and lead them to his trap.....

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God that in due time he may exalt you. Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares about you. Be sober, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith." (In the 1st Holy Epistle of the Apostle Peter 5:6-9).

Hell's war plan with the Church is called the "Mystery of Iniquity" in the Holy Scriptures (2 Thessalonians 2:8). The iniquity has been working for centuries and will have its culmination in the appearance of the Antichrist ( 2 Thessalonians 2:8). The Antichrist can come only as a result of universal Apostasy, that is, the abjuration of the people from God and His paths, when God's grace will withdraw from the people.

"And in the latter times of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...." (2 Thessalonians 2:9)

The FIRST PERIOD of the Antichrist from the day of birth to the moment of his social
appearance will pass in clandestine obscurity. St. John of Damascus says that,
"Antichrist will be raised secretly." (The Exact Exposition of the Orthodox Faith", Book
IV, Chapter 26.)

The SECOND PERIOD of the Antichrist's life will be opened by his thunderous entry (on
the world stage - my addition) in the role of a universal teacher or "prophet". It is very
possible that he will begin his activity during a world war, when people, enduring all its
horrors, will not see any way out of the calamitous dead end. All the concealed levers for
the solution will be in the hands of a secret society assisting the Antichrist.

www.fr-d-serfes.org...

[Edited on 11/21/2003 by helen670]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is this guy the "one"?

"Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Few know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations already lives among us now.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.

They are returning to the everyday world to help us solve our most critical global problems. Maitreya is not a religious leader, but an educator in the broadest sense.

He is here to inspire us to create a new era based on sharing and justice, so that all may have the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, health care, and education.

His open mission in the world is about to begin. As Maitreya himself has said: 'Soon, now very soon, you will see my face and hear my words.'"

www.shareintl.org...

I think the site is hysterical and is appealing to many new age types, but I just don't see it happening. Maitreya pushers are probably just trying to start another cult.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Helio..Hi!

I have heard about this guy...but apparently he appears to people in dreams or out of no where and talks to them.......he supposedly gives them messages and when the time is right, he will appear to everyone......

I believe that he is a false prophet.......not the Antichrist!

'Do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they be of God, because many false prophets have appeared in the world' (1 Jn 4.1).

Christ came into the world so that, through death, He might destroy him that had the dominion of death, that is, the Devil (Hebrews 2:12).
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world rulers of the darkness of this age, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places (Ephesians 6:12).

Based on the words of Christ (Matt. 24; Mark 13; Luke 21), the Apostle Paul (2Thes. 2) and John the Theologian (Revelations), one could list the following as indications:

The preaching of the Gospel throughout the world;
The appearance of multiple false prophets, performing various "miracles" for the attraction of people, and false Christs � those who call themselves Christ;
Wars and social disturbances;
Epidemic drop in morality and the increase of lawlessness in the world;
The diminishment of people�s love for each other;
Discord and Church strife, the appearance of insolent abusers of the Church;
Universal departure from Christianity and the strengthening of various occult teachings;
Massive conversion of many Jews to Christ;
Epidemics of horrible illnesses, earthquakes in places and other natural disasters;
Universal exhaustion of people from fear of approaching disaster.
The final disaster, before the Second Coming, will be the arrival of the Antichrist � the enemy of Christ and his complete opposite (Greek "anti" � "instead," "against").

He will be raised to the height of power through world Judaism and will unite under his rule all countries and religions for three and a half years.
The preparation for the appearance of the Antichrist, performed in the world through the dark powers, the Apostle Paul calls "mystery of iniquity" (2 Thes. 2:7). The Antichrist�s rule will be a time of great sorrows, previously unseen, and of the worst persecution of the Church.

The Lord Himself will bring his end, Who will come on the earth in glory "for as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west" (Matt. 24:27).

Before the Second Coming the sun will darken and the Holy Cross will appear in the sky � the sign of the Son of Man, visible to all. Then the time for the existence of our world will be fulfilled and the eternal Kingdom of God�s glory will commence.

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Satanism is the realization of the worship of the physical universe and the rejection of spirituality of creation.

It is manifest in false faiths and the worship of sensate and materiality.

There are many ways to deliver this doctrine to the many peoples of the world. But the reality is that they only have to control the most powerful to ensure world control and domination.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
The New World Order will require a NEW Religious system .......
When all is ready the Antichrist will comeas a man of great thinking and worldly teaching(Jesus Christ came for the sinners,to help them understand why He needed to come in the flesh and save all mankind)
The Antichrist on the other hand,will come to set up a WORLDY System based on a N.W.O....he will deceive the religious leaders in believing that he is God........he will show only what people want him to....he will do miracles,he will pretend that he cares for humanity and give the people what they wish(in a wordly sense...not for eternity...SOUL)
He will IMITATE CHRIST so that people BELIEVE he is God.....
All this will only be EXTERNAL....
How will we know that the Antichrist has come???
He will be raised secretly and when the time is right(around the age of 30 -33 )he will show himself as one who comes to solve the worlds problems,he will gain recognition real fast because the people wont see through his LIES AND DECEPTION .......The whole world will know him as a kind,considerate person.....those that do not know his true intentions will be fooled into thinking that he is God ........We know that Jesus Christ came to save mankind and was crucified and became the NEW ADAM and His Mother Theotokos(Christ bearer) became the SECOND EVE......Adam and Eve were the first created by the Hands of God,and the Breath of God gave life and the SOUL....
Jesus Christ had to come to save man because the first created beings, had disobeyed God......In vain some people wish to interpret the 'fall into sin' as allegory,that is, that the fall into sin consisted of the physical love between Adam and Eve, forgetting that the Lord Himself commanded them,'''be fruitful and multiply...'''
Moses clearly recounts that,''Eve first sinned alone,and not TOGETHER with her husband''.
The result of their fall into sin..tore the soul from the spirit, and the soul,as a result, began to be attracted to the BODY,to the FLESH,and to depend on it.
The body, losing its former power of the soul and itself a creation from nothingness, began to have attraction to sensuality,to emptiness, to DEATH......
Therefore the result of sin is illness,destruction,and DEATH.
The mind of man was darkened, the will weakened, the feeling distorted, conflicts arose, and the human soul lost purposeful striving towards God.
Therefore ,it was necessary for God Himself to come down and dwell upon the earth.The incarnation of the Son of God was necessary for the RESTORATION of the fallen and corrupted nature of man,to save man from damnation and ETERNAL DEATH....
In order not to violate the WILL of man,it was necessary that fallen mankind be restored by Compassion and by LOVE, so that man would wish Voluntarily to return to GOD, and not by FORCE nor Necessasity,for then men would not be worthy children of God.
According to the preternal mind of God, men must become like Him Himself, and sharers of eternal,blessed life with Him.
The Lord God did not count it Unworthy of Himself to come down to the sinful earth,to take upon Himself our FLESH, injured by SIN ,and to save us and return us to the paradisiachal blessedness of eternal life..

Man not knowing the Scriptures and the teachings of the Apostles will be fooled into believing that God has come again for the SECOND time to save mankind....
When Jesus Christ comes all eyes shall see Him coming in the clouds with the SIGN of man....The CROSS....
When you here that Christ has come ,then you know it is the Antichrist.....
Sorry for getting a bit off the subject.....
NEW WORLD ORDER and the NEW RELIGION.....yes it will happen and many will see it as a good thing......
That is why in Revelation it says ....."I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" (Matthew 16:18).

So likewise ye, when ye shall see alt these things know that it is near, even at the door. (Matt. 24:33)

Having received power and authority from Satan (Rev. 13:2) in return for his complete submission to him (the very temptation Christ withstood in the wilderness), Antichrist will secure his position as world ruler.

This is described in the prophecy of Daniel which indicates that "kings shall arise." Of these, seven will readily submit to Antichrist while it will be necessary to subdue another three by means of military force.
This explains the portrayal of Antichrist in the book of Revelation as "a beast...having seven heads [those rulers who submitted voluntarily] and ten horns' [the ten kingdoms].

At the same time, by reason of his tolerance and false sanctity, Antichrist will be proclaimed the spiritual leader of all religions. He will show partiality towards Christians, "promising them every sort of protection in return for their acknowledgment of his leadership." "Those not comprehending Christianity will see in him a representative and champion of the true religion and will join with him" (St. Ephraim).

Once he is proclaimed world ruler, Antichrist will begin to demand worship for himself, the man-god, in place of the worship of the God-man, Jesus Christ.
Those who remain faithful to Christ will incite his wrath "and then this serpent will become proud in his heart and vomit forth his bitterness" (St. Ephraim).
His first victims will be the two prophets who, by reason of converting many Jews to Christ, will evoke the most intense malice. "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them and kill them" (Rev. 11:7).
Their murder will signal a fierce persecution of Christians. They will be forbidden to serve Divine Liturgy and the Church will hide itself in the catacombs. "My sacrifice and drink offering shall be taken away; and on the temple shall be the abomination of desolation" (Dan. 9:27).

Helen now thats a good post.

I read every word of it.

Love it.

And agree.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Does the world require a new Religiou order?

Yes it does.....It already is shaping that way....
When ?

When 10 powers are ruling at the same time.....ten Kings...ten super powers as in a political system(im no good at politics so those that are...go ahead)
When the world is in deep trouble with wars....and there's no solution to solving them......
The one who steps to solve ALL will be the one that will require the world to VOTE a World leader to our EARTHLY happiness that many seek to have in this World.....
helen....

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Great question - scary stuff. NWO i.e.: USA CHINA and RUSSIA may represent this organization.

Bottom line : control over nuclear detination and reporting to the alien factorto the control results.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi Helen
I certainly have not read all your posts everywhere that you have done so I could have missed the answer to this question. On all the posts I've read of yours you come real close but I've never seen you state this plainly.

That each person, individually has to accept Christ's sacrifice on the cross(death, burial, resurrection for their sin)of their own free will to have their sins forgiven and that puts that person in a restored relationship with God.

Is that what you believe?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Hi Helen
I certainly have not read all your posts everywhere that you have done so I could have missed the answer to this question. On all the posts I've read of yours you come real close but I've never seen you state this plainly.

That each person, individually has to accept Christ's sacrifice on the cross(death, burial, resurrection for their sin)of their own free will to have their sins forgiven and that puts that person in a restored relationship with God.

Is that what you believe?

Hi dbrandt///
The reason that God took flesh came down as Man(second Adam) born through a virgin Mary Mother of God...Theotokos(second Eve)was because mankind had to be redeemed through human form because the first sin was in Paradise (the first church .....and God being the High Priest above all things....)that God gave His first commandment .....''out of all the trees(the tree is pre-figurative of the CROSS of Christ ,which Man later becomes redeemed ) you may eat(FOOD as a source of living),
but not this one ,you shall surely Die(this death is a spiritual death....having no DIRECT contact with God) and and did happen........
God gave a commandment of FASTING and a commandment to obey God (The high priest)...
Adam and Eve did die a ''spiritual death'' ....they lost theit direct contact through God, ....because God knew this ........ He asked Adam for a ''confession'' and Adam blamed Eve and Eve blamed the Snake(whom satan went into )......God was asking for a TRUE confession......but instead He got each person blaming the other.....SO in order for man to get back as it was ,God sent the Son Of God(Who is the WORD/LOGOS ,which was from the beginning before all time)to redeem all mankind from the original sin.......
sorry for all this....im trying......

Dbradnt, this is not about what I beleive(if it was ,then great, i would do as I pleased and live as I wanted.....but no, Christ came as the LAMB...the Sacrificial Lamb that was used for taking away the sins(Blood and the sacrifice of the Lamb....became Jesus Christ ......He is that Lamb (Also a pre-figuration of this is when Issac(being the prefigurative Christ)was offered to God by his father as a Sacrifice(a commandment was given)....
Im sorry if this is confusing......(the Old Testament is a pre-figuration of the New Testament ).........that is why Jesus Christ alway's refers back to the Old Testament and people around Him understand that He was a great Prophet,knowing all the LAWS of the Old.......but when He says, I AM many saw this as blasphemy because then they understood that He was claiming He was God........and He was.

In order to understand what SIN is, I need to say all this, because many people beleive that once you become a CHRISTIAN it's all ok and all forgiven....just because Christ spilt His blood /and gave Himself up for all does not mean that we now can do what we want.......and all sins are forgiven....
The Church(Paradise) was put by God and a commandment was given......
That same Church exists and will exist as told by Christ till the end of the world.......
In order for sin to be forgiven, man must therefore ''Confess'' their sin......this needs to be done(Christ asked S.Peter for a confession .......and Peter gave him ...he repnted of his sin)
Christ also said to ALL the Apostles that they have the authority to forgive sin ......all being of
the same Authority.......
Now, each and every person has the choice on their to 'confess their sins.......
To confess them to a priest or a monk or a reputable person of the Church.....I understand this is somehow hard to grasp for someone that does not know the Laws that were put their by God..for our own Good.....and not some man made religion(which im sure many here will disagree and find fault)
I did not make the rules .......This is the hardest to accept by many people (especially Christians )
because in order to bring yourself to ''confess'' you have to lower(Humble )yourself and truly be sorry for the sins commited......
Adam and Eve could not bring themselves to ADMIT that it was their OWN choice to break that one RULE and could not confess that out of Ignorance and knowing all knowledge(after they ate they became knowledgable and knew SIN ...passions of which the body did not have before the FALL...

sorry if this is a bit confusing......im off the net and it is what I can remember of what I have read on the subject.....
I can post some info for you later if you like.....
helen...
take care....

Edited out the double quote.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Seekerof]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join