It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex and Disney...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I've heard that Abu in Aladdin says "sex" and the bushes say "sex" in The Lion King, and also that there is a dick in the castle of The Little Mermaid. I've seen the dick in the castle, but not the other ones. Does anyone know of a site that shows all of these Disney things that I'm talking about?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ooo i saw a cartoon about this. im sure it was on www.ebaumsworld.com

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You are sure it was not in "fritz le cat" and in "Tarzoon, the shame of jungle" ?

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
I've heard that Abu in Aladdin says "sex" and the bushes say "sex" in The Lion King, and also that there is a dick in the castle of The Little Mermaid. I've seen the dick in the castle, but not the other ones. Does anyone know of a site that shows all of these Disney things that I'm talking about?

You can see 'sex' in a cloud of dust in the lion king. but you have to watch very closely for it.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
yeah thats in the cartoon on www.ebaumsworld.com under animations then "urban legends" and u can see

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Quit with the reality-altering drugs before what�s left of your brain turns to mush and starts oozing out of your nostrils and drips onto your keyboard, you gone-to-Disneyland-in-the-head-and-never-coming-back untreatable mental patient.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

You can see 'sex' in a cloud of dust in the lion king. but you have to watch very closely for it.

This is definitely not an urban legend, it is quite obvious when you pause it and watch it frame by frame.
www.snopes.com...

I believe in Aladin someone whispers and if you listen closely is says, "Good teenagers, take off your clothes" Snopes says this one is fake.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You can also see a photograph of a topless women in the Rescuers.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
it does't say sex in the lion king when simba lies down and "pants puffs" it spell SFX short for special effects read this in a rated film mag

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by SE7EN]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Your right it does. I remember seeing that a couple of years ago online and it was rather shocking to say the least, particularily the huge penis in the Little Mermaid Movie Logo. There must be a whole lotta pervs over at Disney Studios

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
www.straightdope.com...

guess someone had to look it up seems a good link and expalins the disney "sex thing

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by SE7EN]

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by SE7EN]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
it does't say sex in the lion king when simba lies down and "pants puffs" it spell SFX short for special effects read this in a rated film mag

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by SE7EN]

Looked like SEX to me, and yes I have heard that it says SFX. Looks more like sex to me, sounds like SFX is a coverup.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
being 21 nearly 22 i dont watch lion king every day last time i saw it was at the pics guess ill have to take a look plus with all the techno these days they could edit it out and change it

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
snopes also says the The Little Mermaid thing is falce...it isn't real....it is an accident!

www.snopes.com...

And That lion king thing...DOES look like "S-e-x".....

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by Curiosity]

new topics

top topics

join