It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I wish it was on normal TV again...that was the funnyest show out there! But when I started to get in to it they took it off...Boom Canceled...gone! And then Nogin picked it up...but they edited it!

My favorite episode was Road Worrier....

Well...just talk about Daria here...Your favorite episodes, how much you want it back...or whatever!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i thought the guy with the freaky eye was funny

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I miss Daria soooo much. I aspire to be as Daria-like as possible, however i think i relate more to Jane. She needs to make a come back to be a role model to girls. Too many teenage girls today are like her sister- mindless beauty drones. God help us all.
My favorite episode has to be the paintball war.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
MTV is a bunch of bastards, I was pissed when they stopped showing reruns of Beavis & Butthead and when they cancelled 3 South. I could care less about Clone High though, that show was a piece of #.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well I herd the reason they took it off was because they had to close the MTV Animation Department....I don't know why...but that might be the reson that they took off B&B reruns, Clone High and 3 south too....

But at lest Beavis and Butthead are on DVD....the only uncut Daria is Is It Fall Yet...and that is a tough find....

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Curiosity]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Daria was a great show!
I used to watch that and Beavis and Butthead all the time.

Do any of you guys remember "The Young Ones"? It was on MTV in the late '80's. Damn hilarious show!

new topics

top topics

join