It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Welp i see that the literature thread is getting lots of attention. (sarcastic comment) not suprising since most the members of ats cant read. (joke) also if you noticed i labeled my sentences so that for those of you who dont pick up on the obvious can tell if i am joking or not.(useless statement)

Alright, I thought the Da Vinci Code was a good book. It had lots of mystery and interesting stuff in it. i think all ats members should read it. its hard to describe the book because its so many things rolled into one. its like a mystery/suspense/religion type deal. the book is a fictional story with some facts thrown in there (or at least i believed them to be facts). i dont want to say anything about the plot to give away anything so i cant really go into detail. but the book does deal a lot with conspiracy type deals including the knights templars and the catholic church. so ya i thought it was good and i give it a 5 out of 5.

ps. the book is a novel and consists of 454 pages. there are no pictures heh if you like looking at them instead of reading to book. there are a few sketches in between the text.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I bought the book yesterday, spent the whole night and most of today reading it lol I just couldnt resist, book is briliant. I am tired, sleepy, drinking lots of coffee now, but it was all worth it. I did guess a few things, hehe, like that cryptic message in "foreign" language, I knew right away what the catch was. The ending did surprise me though..

I give it 5 out of 5 too, very interesting view on what Holy Grail is, I wonder how close to truth was the whole thing.

Gonna do some research on names, dates and events mentioned in the book, I am really interested which part of the book are facts...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just heard a review of that book on the radio, the guy had some really great words about it, I think it definitly look like a great read. I'm buying it as soon as I go by a library or smthng.

A bit surprised not much people commented on it, fiction or not, it looks really conspiracy oriented.

new topics

join