It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This winter....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm curious and I am addressing this question for everyone here to respond to:

Have they been pushing the flu shot (needle) in your community?

They are pushing it big time here and they tell you why not because it is 'free.'

Who was it that said 'beware politicians bearing gifts (or something to that effect)...'

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I'm curious and I am addressing this question for everyone here to respond to:

Have they been pushing the flu shot (needle) in your community?

They are pushing it big time here and they tell you why not because it is 'free.'

Who was it that said 'beware politicians bearing gifts (or something to that effect)...'
They even had the flu shot set up for free in the local mall...shows how seriously the health authorities take the matter.

Never in the past have I ever heard of the Flu shot being given for free.

I don't know who said that quote, though.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Don't take the flu shot unless you really need to.

they are not giving it away for your benefit.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Don't take the flu shot unless you really need to.

they are not giving it away for your benefit.
I don't understand your claim...I thougt flu shots were to build up immunity for the new strains of flu viruses?

Do you have some explanation for your claim?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I predict a major flu outbreak will be orchestrated in order, to inject people with microchips through forced vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
i thought they were having a shortage of vaccines this year? i thought i heard that on the news somewhere.

but you say guys in the mall?

what about the possiblity each flu shot after the first would delay the virus from acting, then a big pullout of the shot when they wanted everyone to get the virus. but when would teh first flu shot of this kind be?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have never taken any Flu vaccines and I have yet to come down with anything over the past 10 years. I keep up my daily regamine of vitamins and supplements and all is working well it seems.

Like others I know, I too have a phobia of vaccines for fear that its a conspiracy to put something other than a vaccine in my body.

Or maybe I really am loosing my mind.......

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Seriously, have you people ever had the flu? I have. As a matter of fact I just got over it last week. Yes, it is hitting earlier this year and it seems to be pretty widespread, but come on guys! It's the freakin' flu! I had it, my babies got it, then my fiance got it. We volleyed it for two weeks, but we got over it! Unless you are immune deficient, very elderly, or just plain out of shape, you will be fine! You people act like it's bubonic or something! Calm down, enjoy the holidays, if that's your normal thing, put a mask on if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, stop freakin' out about the shortage, and cover your mouth when you sneeze and cough! Phew! I know I feel better! Who needs a shot when you've got abovetopsecret.com!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You may be on to some thing DL.
Just noticed this on the CDC website.........

"During week 49, 7.0% of all deaths reported by the vital statistics offices of 122 U.S. cities were due to pneumonia and influenza. This percentage is below the epidemic threshold of 7.6% for week 49. "

That was last week, and were only .6% away from
the epidemic threshold!!

This is only december

top topics

<< 1   >>

join