It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This winter....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
...will see the most epidemic flu/SARS cases to have ever hit the general population of the Earth. I saw it in a "vision" a few years ago(before SARS hit last year). It really freaked me out when I first heard about SARS last November. This has got me thinking about what it was I saw in my vision. I saw a massive amount of people dying of either the flu or SARS. For some reason...I kept sensing it was California. Don't ask me why...I just knew it was California. For everyone in California...don't freak out on me please. I can't help what I predict. I also saw that it was very, very cold this winter, which added to the severity of the flu/SARS cases....
I saw this news article today that kind of scared me....
Kaohsiung reports suspected SARS case

A Kaohsiung hospital yesterday reported this winter's first SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) case in Taiwan.

A popular feel-good slogan that people have been saying for years keeps popping up in my mind, kind of morbidly humorous somehow....
Don't let the little things in life get you down......

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
yep, theres a real bad flu like virus is going arond here

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
yeah , i can smell it from here..

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Looks like there is some medical info to back my prediction.

Mayo Clinic official predicts worst flu season in 30 years
ROCHESTER, Minn. (AP) � This could be one of the worst flu seasons in 30 years, with thousands more people dying than in a normal year because they failed to get vaccinated, according to the director of the Mayo Clinic Vaccine Research Group.

usatoday.printthis.clickability.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well theres a lot of the flu going around. At least im my city.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You are scaring me...

story.news.yahoo.com...

A deadly, contagious strain of flu will emerge, possibly soon, flu experts say, and the world is not ready to deal with it

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i know in new york the flu saeson is well under way. i know of at least 4 people who had it already, kinda early for this kind of outbreak. not only that, theres a wicked stomach virus going around, my sister has it right now. tomorrow's supposed to be in the teens with the windchill. kinda cold for the first week of december. 2 days ago it was 60 degrees. crazy weather.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
A friend of mine at work had to go to the hospital this past weekend. The doctors thought she had menengitis. They did a spinal tap !! Ouch !! She can't sit for any extended lenght of time now. It turned out to be a bad case of influenza. Lucky for her. It could have been worse.

My advice.

Take Vitamin C, drink plenty of fluids (orange juice) and WASH YOUR HANDS as often as you can !!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Send your kids to school in a bubble.
Schools are breeding grounds for germs.
I constantly have my kids washing their hands, but what can ya do?
If a child is sick they NEED to be kept home.
Otherwise they infect someone else and it spreads.
Flu shot might be a good idea if you don't mind vaccines.
Vitamin C worked for me.
1000 mg 2 times a day (and they work for preventing a hangover too, atleast for me).

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
darklanser i like the crimbo theme on your avatar! mabye ill change mine a little too

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by STOLENSCRIPTURE
i know in new york the flu saeson is well under way. i know of at least 4 people who had it already, kinda early for this kind of outbreak. not only that, theres a wicked stomach virus going around, my sister has it right now. tomorrow's supposed to be in the teens with the windchill. kinda cold for the first week of december. 2 days ago it was 60 degrees. crazy weather.

We have had this same thing too over here, my gf was sick for a week and has now had flu for 12 days. I guess it isnt that much of a suprise with the amount of air travel between UK and new york. Small world it seems. Imagine how horrible it would be if a deadly flu virus was spreading like this!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The two makers of flu shots in the United States said Friday they have run out of vaccine and will not be able to meet a surge in demand resulting from fears of a particularly bad flu season.

apnews.myway.com...

They had 80 mil doses before the flu season, which would normally be enough, but because of an "unprecedented surge of orders", they are out !!!
Explain this to me, please. How can you run out of something you have enough of? No one gets more than one flu shot.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Flu is everywhere in the Uk, like the other guy said. I used my lightsaber to deflect away those nasty germs.....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Kakli,
You can smell it from thier?
Your not in India are you?
You can smell EVERYTHING from thier.
Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Global Pandemic Flu

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
well, the bible says that lots of people will die from fire/flames (ie; nuclear weapons). dont know about anymore epidemic diseases being prophecised.

I believe one of the Four Horsemen from Revelations was written to have spread plagues, if you want use that as your reference.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter

Originally posted by deafence#
well, the bible says that lots of people will die from fire/flames (ie; nuclear weapons). dont know about anymore epidemic diseases being prophecised.

I believe one of the Four Horsemen from Revelations was written to have spread plagues, if you want use that as your reference.

the bible foretells everything devastating to occur in our lives... apparently the bible foretells that the most to occur is in and around our era...ie, in the next 2 decades we'll be in blazes.. an apocalypse is foreseen

Cyrus

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I saw it in a "vision" a few years ago(before SARS hit last year).

I would have believed you if you said it back then... now it's a bit to late to "predict" a global flu epidemic. There have been reports about a possibloe huge flu epidemic for weeks...

bla bla bla...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That type of prediction of the flu/sars cases being worse than ever scares the living daylights out of me.

I just came across some information that added relevance to my open-mindedness. It was that the 'global social engineers' would and will release diseases like the flu, which will eliminate close to half the population of earth!

I do not doubt the validity of this ever happening, as I see connections of this with the NWO.

Your prediction may very well be true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join