It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al qaeda complete training manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hmmm interesting.......I have a few books on improvised muntions and all kinds of explosive goodies, poisons and some arabic manuals on warfare but those I cant translate...........Me being one of the so called "Good Ole Boys from Arkansas" hehe have always grown up around firearms and of course making homemade explosives.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
try to hurt anyone... only gov facilities

it's sad with al qaeda that they don't care to kill people.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hehe the only thing ive ever hurt or *ahem* sent back to the creator have only been woodland forest creatures
.....boy im getting hungry now for some venison steaks marinated in beer and of course "topsecret" ingredients

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
is that top secret for you that steak marinated in bear could give you worms ?
bon appetit!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hehe no the alcohol kills the worms bro!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
interesting stuff

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here are suggestions for purging worms from the body:

� Aloe vera, taken in any form, is especially helpful in eliminating worms.

� The following herbs help expel worms: cascara sagrada, wormwood, echinacea, goldenseal, burdock, and black walnut. Do not use wormwood during pregnancy.

� Grapefruit tea extract helps destroy parasites. Eat black walnut extract, pumpkin seeds, fig juice or figs, and chaparral tea or tablets.

� Take diatomaceous earth capsules for 3 weeks, to get rid of your worms. (Do not imagine you do not have some; everyone generally does.) The worm eats this, and it causes them to disintegrate.

� Clean the colon with enemas and colonics. Take 2 per week for 4 weeks.

� A hot water enema, with 3 teaspoons of salt to a quart of water, may get rid of pinworms.

� Eat a diet high in fiber, primarily from raw vegetables and whole grains.

� For a time, avoid all sugar foods, including fruits, with the exception of figs and pineapples.

� Eat figs and pumpkin seeds. This can be combined with black walnuts.

� Eat garlic, onions, cabbage, and carrots. They contain natural sulphur which helps expel worms. As you might expect, worms do not like garlic.

� Make sure you are obtaining enough water. Drink only pure water (distilled).

� To eliminate pinworms: Eat 1-2 bitter melons each day for 7-10 days. It is available in Asian markets.

� To eliminate tapeworms: Fast 3 days on raw pineapple. The bromelain in it destroys those worms.

� Drink one cup of wormwood tea three times daily between meals.

� Cut up two raw onions and soak them 12 hours in 1 pint water; strain while squeezing out the juice. Drink a cup of this 3 times a day. Along with this, use garlic enemas.

� Powdered tansy, balmony, bitterroot, and wormwood can be put in capsules. Take two capsules 4 times a day.

ooops alchool is not in the list

Forest animals are beautiful, man is the bastard
hunting is not a sport.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I also have books on herbs and their chemical compounds and uses,dyes and liquors, but yes i do love nature but when growing up in the country and you have these damn local possums crawlin up on the porch every nite and eatin the gosh dang cat food and your thinkin to yourself..... I cant afford to feed the whole dang neighborhood....these pest must be terminated just like those crazy kangaroos!!!!! (dang kangaroos) Plus they scare the little kitties so therefore when Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry people(possums) die!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i tought kangaroos were only found in australia? possums are cool! ... anyways dude , i don't know what to say, teach your cat the self defense, life is (or was) a jungle bro. Guns sucks people think they are tough guys by using them (just like that redneck bush) when in fact, the only effort done is to pull a trigger.. intelligence and consciousness is a stronger weapon.
Hey you must watch that michael moore's movie ''Bowling for Columbine''

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
LOL no the only good possum is a dead possum.....have youever had to run them off to only have the satanic-critter hiss at you like a demon spawn from hell???? Then they come back....oh yeah they come back alright just when your feelin all secure and you hear that cat food bowl on the front porch start to scrape across the concrete on the front porch after your chillin in your lazy boy watchin t.v. just enjoying a good bowl of chocolate chip cookie-dough ice cream and winding down for bed...............then its time for a little mortal combat!!......grrrr damn possums always tryin to bust my groove!!

top topics

join