It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt and FFX-2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Can't decide if I want to go ahead and get these tonight. My sister just told me that they just got them in.

I heard on the news that there is an outcry about manhunt being too violent, so I see it being pulled from certain store's shelves. I don't really care about violence. but I have no idea what the gameplay is like so I'm not sure about getting it.

On the other hand, FFX-2 is, well, FFX-2.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Get FFX-2! YOU MUST! IT IS AWESOME! I AM PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW, ACTUALLY!

Sorry if I sound freaky, but it's the truth. It really IS a good game. (And Yuna... WOO HOO!)

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
Get FFX-2! YOU MUST! IT IS AWESOME! I AM PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW, ACTUALLY!

Sorry if I sound freaky, but it's the truth. It really IS a good game. (And Yuna... WOO HOO!)

I'm more of a fan of Rikku actually.....

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
My problem with the last 4 FF games is they get boring once you reach a certain point and it gets repetitive. You get to a point that breaks up the gameplay and makes you play mini games if you want to get the best weapons ect. I belive in FF7 it was called the Golden Saucer.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
anyone tell me what manhunt is like for the ps2 before i go buy it

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oh FFX-2
i was goin to buy it today but noticed today was the day the evil companies zapp my checkin account for bills.
but i counted out all my change i had lyin around and i have $35 and a few Afgan dollars
darnit not enough hmmm my brothers piggy bank brb

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If Manhunt gets pulled from the shelves, it won't be because it's too violent; it will be because it's a worthless piece of # game, that is destined to join E.T. for Atari in that big landfill in New Mexico.

My advice, get FFX-2, if you liked FFX, it is supposedly not nearly as linear as FFX, so I think I may pick it up (I was very disapointed with FFX, because of how linear it was).

top topics

join