It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Okay, it's only a story I was telling myself yesterday evening, when I was in my bad and I couldn't sleep.

I imagined that finally a team was sending on Mars. When they arrived there, they find ruins of an ancient civilization. They also find some scripture really near from Earth elder languages like Hebrew and Sanskript. So, they can translate some scriptures and learn more about the Martian civ. They was quite devellopped, socially and scientifically. They had an advanced technology, a religion also, monotheist, of course. And finally, we will discover that they was forced to leave from Mars to colonize earth, before life on Mars destroyed by 'an alien danger'...us...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting idea, ever think about becoming a writer? Plot seems kind of overused with mars and all, still interesting though.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It does sound interesting... combine "2001" and "the Martian Chronicals".

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Boy, wouldn't that be odd?
Of course, that also brings up 2 more questions:

1.) Where did this old human race go?

2.) How would the public react?

I must compliment you on the story though. Its quite good.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

The martian chronicles is my favourite book.

A little bit stargate, too.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The book "Two Thirds" records how the Alteans (who appear to have been a Dinoid race) travelled across two galaxies to settle on Mars, where they spent two hundred thousand years developing the new DNA from which the hu-man being - the third great DNA experiment on Earth - was to be created. Then, in just two generations they genetically engineered the native anthropoids to create the first true humans. They went on to observe, manage, and lead the new human race through hundreds of thousands of years as it started it's long developmental period.

Atlantis Grid, DNA, Energy, Wormwood

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i wish i could go i would lve to see for myself the fotgotten world and all its mystries it has to explore.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Could become a Science Fiction book, but the chances of that happening are really really really really low.

We send satellites and found nothing to what your say. Can argue the 'Mars Face' was an artifact, but the face was just an illusion played by the Sun on us.

Wonder if you could connect your story to missing link.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We never really explored Mars yet. I'm sure many surprises are waiting us there.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

sounds more like "mission to mars" to me

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Does any body think there is life on mars?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
Does any body think there is life on mars?

Highly improbable. At least life as we know it. Maybe fungi or bacteria or something frozen. Even that is questionable?

top topics

join