It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think ailens look like?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Tell me what you think ailens look like?
Do you think they are big or small
Fat or thin
Or are pink with green fur?

Well tell me what you think they look like?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I mostly believe in the "Nordic" version of aliens.

In case you don't know what these are, these are the basic specs:

a. Tall (8 - 10 ft) in height
b. Basically human w/ blonde/red hair
c. Caucasian colored skin as far as I know

I also believe that a non-physical being might be out there, such as a will-o-wisp from the stories. Or perhaps just a spirit, or a thing of fire that floats around..who knows..anything is possible!

-wD

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I've met aliens that look like octopi, reptilians, greys, insects, elves, humans, mammals. They have different shells or bodies for use on different dimensions of material energy, and they can control numbers of shells at the same time.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow.....

see thats exactly why I know you havent met aliens azzy star.....
There is no law of genetics or physics that says the would evolve into anything like us. I find it unlikely that an alien life form would look anything like something on earth. Those are all images you have in your head from earth. We are talking about aliens. WOW

[Edited on 11/19/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I've think they look like humans...

Why not after all !

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
/methinks Aztec takes lots and lots of acid.

I think there's every chance life elsewhere could be like life on Earth, if it's water/carbon based life. If it was something more exotic it would probably differ from us more.

But who really knows. Nobody, everything is, and can be nothing more than conjecture. (unless you are Aztec, in which case, you already know)

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure there are greys, tall humanoids, and actual human being look-alike aliens. There are also likely "potato sack"-like entities that look for all intents and purposes like a fleshy potato sack.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They have all disguised themselves as hot naked actresses and singers. Who cares what they look like.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Seapeople, Aztec is describing the aliens to us in what we can understand. He said "they look like". That doesn't mean they are octopi, or reptiles. And also who's to say they couldn't evolve into something exactly like us. If there world was the same as ours then why is it impossible that they might adapt the same as us, thus looking like us.

xyy

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
they look like what they print in the papers, and movies. People have been abducted and have seen them, and what they have reported is what the media has described them as. Other species may be microscopic to us but yet much more intelligent. there should be a post for those who have seen them......

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   

There is no law of genetics or physics that says the would evolve into anything like us.

As we all know the aliens manipulate genetics and the laws of physics, so we can't say they are controlled by these forces, or that they evolved from them.

Here is a picture showing a tentacled being working with humans in some kind of device. These are the octopi creatures I mentioned. I knew them for years before I found this and many other pictures. The Maya also have pictures showing giant beings creating retilian homonids, Mammal homonids, humans, and bird-like beings.

The other creatures in the picture are smaller beings which perform specific tasks for the octopi beings, and I have had physical encounters with some of these types also.

I can't prove any of this of course!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I still like my naked chick theory.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think they look like those furry day-glo humanoids from Earth Girls are Easy.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krisboton
Tell me what you think ailens look like?
Do you think they are big or small
Fat or thin
Or are pink with green fur?

Well tell me what you think they look like?

They look like the aliens from the movie "V"

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

I've met aliens that look like octopi, reptilians, greys, insects, elves, humans, mammals. They have different shells or bodies for use on different dimensions of material energy, and they can control numbers of shells at the same time.

Aztec. do you believe the ability to Time Travel is available to us right now?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I dont know how a alien looks but I have a pic of how their ships might look.

www.ex-astris-scientia.org...

(edit to change large image to a link)

[edit on 2-2-2005 by pantha]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Also this is an alein space station.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They all look like Chewbacca. Except the women wear high heeled pumps and put a bow in their hair.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They could even look like Cartoons, now wouldn't that be twisted
:shk:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
They could even look like Cartoons, now wouldn't that be twisted
:shk:

who cares if that are cartoons.

Aliens are cartoons!