Manned Russian Mission to Mars in '62!?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I was surfing the net and came across a video clip of a supposed Russian landing on Mars from 1962. At the end of the clip, it shows some type of lifeform running around the Martian landscape. I have several questions about this and am almost 100% sure of it being a fake, but does anyone know anything about it? The link to the page with the clip on it is at below, the clip is located at the bottom of the page:

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think its definatly a fake since. Radio waves like they were using take 4. some odd seconds to reach mars. They were talking to each other like they were in the next room with a walkie talkie. Was that a plant I saw there at the end? I'd say there was a lizard or something that got spooked by the crazy people with a crappy camera and a cardboard box over their heads.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I also noticed what looks like normal Earth landscape in the backround, plus the "cosmonauts" are speaking english even though it's a Russian mission.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
LoL! That gives it away right there..cosmonauts speaking English on a Russian mission..maybe..MAYBE..if it were a joint mission...but lol...come on!

Fake

-wD

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Exactly. I thought maybe it could have been poorly dubbed, but then I woke up.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wow, seeing that made my day.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
FAKE

Thats what I think that because they:

1: Speaking English on a Russian mission in 62 (the player says joint American/ Russian mission extremely doubtful in the sixties or even the seventies).

2: The landscape doesnt look right, if you compare it with the NASA pictures from the Mars explore.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
LOL hehehe gosh that brought a smile to my face after a long week of work listening to boring lectures and meetings that have just drained me
It also appears that the sky is blue on the tape as well.

new topics
top topics

join