It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracing Pills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Warning all ATS Members!

The english government has made a pill (much like the cod-liver oil pills ) which are bieng given to children and teens. They say that they are for "The Flu"
but I found the truth!.

I was in my house when my mother can up to me and said "Take these Ross" and she said they were for the FLU. [ but she would not let me see the bottle.] As my mother watched i took the pills but didnt swallow them [not to her knowlage.] I then spat them out and read the continents of these pills.

the bottle read some names of the continents and so i looked them up on the USA Meadical Dictionary online.

So it turnes out that the pills enhance the adrenaline in your blood so that if u nick anything ( or do anything of the like ) the nuse/doctor will take a "blood sample" and traces it for adrenaline [ obviously higher than the average over a short period of time].

I think my final line would be DO NOT GET THE FLU!

Deny Ignorance.

Xarotheparanoid

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Are the effects of the contents long lasting? I have not heard of any performance enhancing drugs that last for a long period of time. That is what this sounds like. And what would be the purpose of this? Testing to see if the sheep will do what they are told?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
are you paranoid? why would mothers give children
"such pills"? This makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
are you paranoid? why would mothers give children
"such pills"? This makes absolutely no sense.

ya, really.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xarotheone
Warning all ATS Members!

The english government has made a pill (much like the cod-liver oil pills ) which are bieng given to children and teens. They say that they are for "The Flu"
but I found the truth!.

I was in my house when my mother can up to me and said "Take these Ross" and she said they were for the FLU. [ but she would not let me see the bottle.] As my mother watched i took the pills but didnt swallow them [not to her knowlage.] I then spat them out and read the continents of these pills.

the bottle read some names of the continents and so i looked them up on the USA Meadical Dictionary online.

So it turnes out that the pills enhance the adrenaline in your blood so that if u nick anything ( or do anything of the like ) the nuse/doctor will take a "blood sample" and traces it for adrenaline [ obviously higher than the average over a short period of time].

I think my final line would be DO NOT GET THE FLU!

Deny Ignorance.

Xarotheparanoid

can you share some of these ingredience?

top topics

join