It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Evolution is OUT of the Picture!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by jozuph

Originally posted by outsidethemilkglass
If evolution were completely true, we would all be exactly the same, we would put 200 people in 1 room and they would all draw the exact same thing unless one got sick and threw up. But still, it would be so uniform, if evolution is true, than it would have to have been iniated or controled by something of a higher power.

in evolution theres enough room for variation, actually thats the thriving force behind evolution so being all the same doenst make sence..if the bible would be true we would all be the same

That was a brillian point.

thx

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
quoted by Seapeople

We could have evolved from something else. We did evolve though

I said we could have evolved from Aliens....

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny

Well, quantum physics will explain all that to us... Everything... Someday...

There's actually a theory called quantum evolution that shows some promise. It's going to be a very long time before the old paradigm is thrown out though.

link   

And that is just as valid as evolving from apes, actually a little more valid.

so how are you evolution fanatics going to explain this evolution now that your main proof has been destroyed (not that there really was any in the first place), it was jsut a couple three year olds messing around with fake bones saying this looks like a human and this looks like a monkey! and then jammed the bones together.

link   
Look at this evolutionary proof. this is amazing and solid proof that not only did we evolve from apes, we can go backwards to apes as well!

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
quantum evoluion, maybe u can be so nice to explain this..so particles evloved from eachother to form a better particle ?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Look at this evolutionary proof. this is amazing and solid proof that not only did we evolve from apes, we can go backwards to apes as well!

goodness, your right!!!!! i'm a beleiver!
(for all who have not looked at the site it's MJ &this is a thing called sarcasm)

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And that is just as valid as evolving from apes, actually a little more valid.

so how are you evolution fanatics going to explain this evolution now that your main proof has been destroyed

(not that there really was any in the first place), it was jsut a couple three year olds messing around with fake bones saying this looks like a human and this looks like a monkey! and then jammed the bones together.

sorry outsidethemilkglass i dont think our main proof is destroyed, do u think so ?
Its not hard nowadays to do some dna analyses, make a tree like comparison and find out that evolution still is the best explanation for us being us
dont get me wrong, also i dont know for sure where we started to evolve but since iam a nice guy and dont believe in aliens...and we just beat the scotz with 6-0 and i drank too much jaegermeister i would say, euh ja..apes would be more valid then aliens, but maybe someone can get me some alien dna and i will check it..

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

And how mixed-up would our DNA be then?
Did Apes, such as the gorrila or chimpansee evolve from aliens too? Their DNA is about 90% identical with ours.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

goodness, your right!!!!! i'm a beleiver!
(for all who have not looked at the site it's MJ &this is a thing called sarcasm)

Glad you caught onto my humor. Honestly though, I am a firm believer in evolution.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
quantum evoluion, maybe u can be so nice to explain this..so particles evloved from eachother to form a better particle ?

Nope- what they found is that DNA is small enough to become a quantum object (behave like a photon for example, which can act both as a wave and a particle). The theory is that DNA can access multiple configurations in parallel (many different worlds) and pick the best suited for survival in a given environment. Then the cell "chooses" the new DNA and starts over with it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
1) the fossils have been streched
2) the main fossil was fake (showing conspiricy right there)
3) the biological soup is not in fact what they say it to be

so if this is true, why are the scientists finding it so hard to find proof on it?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helioform
What they found is that DNA is small enough to become a quantum object (behave like a photon for example, which can act both as a wave and a particle). The theory is that DNA can access multiple configurations in parallel (many different worlds) and pick the best suited for survival in a given environment. Then the cell "chooses" the new DNA and starts over with it.

The conclusion may be that creatures on diffrent worlds are evolving on the same basis as they are here.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Helioform
What they found is that DNA is small enough to become a quantum object (behave like a photon for example, which can act both as a wave and a particle). The theory is that DNA can access multiple configurations in parallel (many different worlds) and pick the best suited for survival in a given environment. Then the cell "chooses" the new DNA and starts over with it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The conclusion may be that creatures on diffrent worlds are evolving on the same basis as they are here.

That would be quite cool, I have to admit.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

so if this is true, why are the scientists finding it so hard to find proof on it?

theres enough prove i would say, but maybe this is becasue i live in heidelberg nowadays, where they found the heidelbergman L:]]] or homo heidelbergus

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   

theres enough prove i would say, but maybe this is becasue i live in heidelberg nowadays, where they found the heidelbergman L:]]]

Do you dig them up yourself? Either way, I have a cool suggestion, go buy some fake bones off the internet, mix them all up, put them together to make it look like humans evolved from every which direction and confuse them.

edited for grammar

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by outsidethemilkglass]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There is enough evidence to prove alot of things dealing with this subject. But on the same token, religion always will play a factor in this. Religions were started in a time when people had not learned of the things they know now. They refuse to accept what is clear. That is their choice and I respect it. But I still have to say, even with evolution. God can still be present.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Evolution, as a theory has so many flaws if it were a mathematical or physics conundrum it wouldnt even be considered by scientists. I belive Darwin started on the right track regarding his finches and macro evolution but got a bit carried away with himself. for example macro-evolution is all around us and cannot be denied. examples often given are everyday animals that have been bred over 100s of years for domestic use.. ie horses and dogs. both have been bred until they do not look very much like they did originally, but at the end of the day it is still the same type of animal.
Even the surival of the fittest is the same. yes some get bigger or faster or get different eating habits but remain the same type of creature.

Even taking a huge leap of faith to believe out of nothing sprang life, single cell bactirium etc, that life kept evolving into something else without outside interference. I fail to believe that it eventually turned into fish that could escape the water to become amphibians and reptiles etc. would they turn into air breathing creatures first and remain in the sea or did that come later. no surival for the fittest in the latter because take them out of water they would of died and as for developing lungs in the water why when they already had an efficient breathing system.

so evololution to me has as much credibility to me as a group of alien school children given the same ingredients and told to create an animal...

hey ya never know..

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I do not beleive in a specific religion and I do not have ties for religion, I just simply do not have evidence to beleive that a god somehow created everything. but i did beleive in some evolution (one invoked and controlled by a god) before this, but now it seems like something the scientists created to backfire the government's force of religion. After all, religion is the best way to control the masses.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

They don't find it hard. The proof is everywhere. It's just hard to find that missing link between lower hominids and us. What they did then (the fake fossils) was required to make people believe the theory- today we have more fossils wich are authentical and wich bring us closer to the famous missing link.
the biological soup- I hate the way you call it. It can't be called that. It makes one imagine a poddle with life emerging from it... These were long taking processes that took place in the seas of young Earth. Let's use the name "chemical reactions wich created simple lifeforms, Procarionts" Well, it's long but it gets to the point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join