It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Being Gay is alright in the eyes of God then.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
It's none of our fraggin' bussiness whether or not someone's gay

I'd agree except whos trying to DESTROY THE FAMILY? WHO?
The Gay Militants thats who. They want to (brainwash) any child to THEIR BELIEFS!! THAT BEING QUEER IS "ok" or "normal" well guess what ITS NOT!!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
However you tell me what makes it ok to be gay and why only humans choose to be gay?

what the?? ive seen my male dog hump other male dogs many of times...and are you a devote chritian actually comparing people to humans...not thats an abomination if i have ever seen one.

my point is im not saying its "ok" to be gay..its just none of my damn buisness what the hell other people do in there own home! [with maybe the exception of child abuse or things like that]

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by sirCyco]

Yes you have seen your male dog hump other dogs just as I have seen mine but doesn't your male dog smell females in heat and try to get at them before a male? My dog will hump almost anything he can get to but if a female is in heat he will make a b-line for her.

You said its none of your business what others do in their house with the exception of

[with maybe the exception of child abuse or things like that]

Gay's and Lesbians may not be that much different than a Child Molester. A Child molestor may have the desire to have sex with children but does that make it right if he/she acts on those desires? No but our society thinks that just because gays are consentual in what they do that makes it ok. Its all a form of sexual perversion.

My question here is why in the hell are we as a society giving gays the right to minority status just because of their choices. Will there come a day when Churches lose their tax exempt status because they do not hire a quota of gay employees?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

It's none of our fraggin' bussiness whether or not someone's gay

I'd agree except whos trying to DESTROY THE FAMILY? WHO?
The Gay Militants thats who. They want to (brainwash) any child to THEIR BELIEFS!! THAT BEING QUEER IS "ok" or "normal" well guess what ITS NOT!!

Oh yes... they're going out of their way to destroy the sacred institution, with its 52% rate of divorce. In the name of Caine himself, kid, being gay isn't something wrong. And I very much doubt that they brainwash a kid to be gay....since it is mostly biochemical. *shakes head* I don't see why you have to persecute them. Do you persecute blacks because they're 'different' too?

DE

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Gay Militants thats who. They want to (brainwash) any child to THEIR BELIEFS!!

LOL... now i have heard it all...gay militants lol...yeah they sure are trying to brainwash children with the gay books in every hotel dresser draw,the gay private schools and colleges...oh wait thats the chritians doing all the brainwashing of the children isnt it?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The Gay Militants thats who. They want to (brainwash) any child to THEIR BELIEFS!!

LOL... now i have heard it all...gay militants lol...yeah they sure are trying to brainwash children with the gay books in every hotel dresser draw,the gay private schools and colleges...oh wait thats the chritians doing all the brainwashing of the children isnt it?

Oh, it is. Ever heard of residential schools? Man, the Jesuit monks did some #ed up things to those kids. Oh, and for the record... I've been in catholic schools since I've been seven. I'm now an atheist. I've seen both sides of the issue. They brainwashed me, alright, and I still carry some of the stigmas of the Church with me.

DE

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

So lets say there is no God. Then why does being gay go against the laws of nature? Come on now the Big Bang happened and everything was set into motion and everything was designed by evolution to succeed so why in the world would humans evolve to destroy their own race by no longer procreating?

I really would like an answer since you are so reasonable.

I don't want to join in on the whole is it ok to be gay thing, but your example can support that it is genetic. But I would like to comment on this. Not everything is designed to succeed. The fittest succeed. You don't see many gay creatures in nature because like you say, they don't breed in order to produce offspring. Therefore, that trait is selected out, and doesn't get expressed to the offspring. However, in humans this trait may not be selected out. Men who have gay tendencies may not "come out of the closet" because they fear what society will think, or because the bible says it is wrong, so they end up marrying a woman and having kids and passing on their genes. Lesbians may opt to have a baby by artificial insemination or other means, their genes can get passed on.

In humans, becuase of our techonology, it is not only the strong that survive and are able to have kids, but most members of society are given the chance.

That's all I am saying, I am not saying that it is genetic or not, just stating that the above example doesn't show it isn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

And I very much doubt that they brainwash a kid to be gay....since it is mostly biochemical.

So its mostly biochemical is it???

Please I would like to see documented proof of this. Also please explan the 200% increase in the number of gay's during the period of 1990-present. Is it that kids are now exposed to some sort of outside agent that makes them gay that was not around for the past 3000 years?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

And I very much doubt that they brainwash a kid to be gay....since it is mostly biochemical.

Please I would like to see documented proof of this. Also please explan the 200% increase in the number of gay's during the period of 1990-present. Is it that kids are now exposed to some sort of outside agent that makes them gay that was not around for the past 3000 years?

Society was not as accepting in the past, people wouldn't come out. Now society doesn't have as much of a problem with it, people ar emore likely to come out.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Also please explan the 200% increase in the number of gay's during the period of 1990-present. Is it that kids are now exposed to some sort of outside agent that makes them gay that was not around for the past 3000 years?

oh man...i would love to see some of your proof on this garbage your spewing....especially since alot of gay people dont even admit they are gay unless they feel its safe enough...in the past they probably would have been BURNED AT THE STAKE by you perfect christians...much like the "puritan" christians liked to burn witches!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Oh yes... they're going out of their way to destroy the sacred institution, with its 52% rate of divorce.

so just give up on marriage, let it goto hell?!
They are trying to destroy it! and i can see they brainwashed you too, *see below for star*

you say that like you don't even see them declaring war on the human family: Husband, Wife, Children.

i didnt say that, i said to brainwash them that its ok, even if i teach them it's morally wrong. it's all propaganda out there, just watch tv, theres a bunch of gay shows out there. why? to "teach" us it's "normal" EVEN IF I BELIEVE OTHERWISE

in the schools, i had to put up with some gay guy in a class, tell me how he and his boyfriend want to get married, they are trying to adopt a kid, and they want to "be accepted" and when asked** about marriage his excuse was exactly this:

with its 52% rate of divorce whats the point?

Well let me tell you, he will never be accepted to me as long as he is trying to get married, they are trying to adopt a kid.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No increase. Just an acceptance. It's my belief that anyone who finds love in this day and age should not be looked down upon. You're straight, they are gay. Get on with your life, they will sure as hell get on with their lives.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Want proof? Here's a start that took me ten minutes to find.

www.innerworlds.50megs.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   

heres my proof about SOY MILK.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.westonaprice.org...

link   

As I sit here and right this message I have the desire to eat a pizza but I choose not to because I am tired of being overweight. It's all the same just think about it.

So would like to stop people BUYING pizza because you don't want to get a bit porky. And it's 'all the same'?....WOW!

In my opinion it is this kind of inflammatory rhetoric that turns people against Christians - how many people do you think would like to g to church and be involved in religion but wont becasue of an outdated idea stucture?

Me....I've nothing against religion as long as it doesn't try to mkake judgements about my own or other peoples' lives.

link   
in the schools, i had to put up with some gay guy in a class, tell me how he and his boyfriend want to get married, they are trying to adopt a kid, and they want to "be accepted" and when asked** about marriage his excuse was exactly this:

just get a bunch of your perfect christian brothers together and try to organize a gay burning festival you hate mongerer

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

why did he destroy Soddom and Gommorah?

Genesis Chapter 19

19:1 The two angels came to Sodom at evening. Lot sat in the gate of Sodom. Lot saw them, and rose up to meet them. He bowed himself with his face to the earth,

19:2 and he said, "See now, my lords, please turn aside into your servant's house, stay all night, wash your feet, and you will rise up early, and go on your way." They said, "No, but we will stay in the street all night."

19:3 He urged them greatly, and they came in with him, and entered into his house. He made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.

19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, surrounded the house, both young and old, all the people from every quarter.

19:5 They called to Lot, and said to him, "Where are the men who came in to you this night? Bring them out to us, that we may have sex with them."

19:6 Lot went out to them to the door, and shut the door after him.

19:7 He said, "Please, my brothers, don't act so wickedly.

19:8 See now, I have two virgin daughters. Please let me bring them out to you, and do you to them as is good in your eyes. Only don't do anything to these men, because they have come under the shadow of my roof."

19:9 They said, "Stand back!" They said, "This one fellow came in to live as a foreigner, and he appoints himself a judge. Now will we deal worse with you, than with them!" They pressed hard on the man, even Lot, and drew near to break the door.

19:10 But the men put forth their hand, and brought Lot into the house to them, and shut the door.

19:11 They struck the men who were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

19:12 The men said to Lot, "Do you have anybody else here? Sons-in-law, your sons, your daughters, and whoever you have in the city, bring them out of the place:

19:13 for we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is grown great before Yahweh. Yahweh has sent us to destroy it."

19:14 Lot went out, and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry his daughters, and said, "Get up! Get out of this place, for Yahweh will destroy the city." But he seemed to his sons-in-law to be joking.

19:15 When the morning arose, then the angels hurried Lot, saying, "Arise, take your wife, and your two daughters who are here, lest you be consumed in the iniquity of the city."

19:16 But he lingered; and the men laid hold on his hand, and on the hand of his wife, and on the hand of his two daughters, Yahweh being merciful to him; and they took him out, and set him outside of the city.

19:17 It came to pass, when they had taken them out, that he said, "Escape for your life! Don't look behind you, neither stay anywhere in the plain. Escape to the mountain, lest you be consumed!"

19:18 Lot said to them, "Oh, not so, my lord.

19:19 See now, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have magnified your loving kindness, which you have shown to me in saving my life. I can't escape to the mountain, lest evil overtake me, and I die.

19:20 See now, this city is near to flee to, and it is a little one. Oh let me escape there (isn't it a little one?), and my soul will live."

19:21 He said to him, "Behold, I have granted your request concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow the city of which you have spoken.

19:22 Hurry, escape there, for I can't do anything until you get there." Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.

19:23 The sun was risen on the earth when Lot came to Zoar.

19:24 Then Yahweh rained on Sodom and on Gomorrah sulfur and fire from Yahweh out of the sky.

19:25 He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew on the ground.

19:26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

19:27 Abraham got up early in the morning to the place where he had stood before Yahweh.

19:28 He looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and looked, and saw that the smoke of the land went up as the smoke of a furnace.

19:29 It happened, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in which Lot lived.

19:30 Lot went up out of Zoar, and lived in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he was afraid to live in Zoar. He lived in a cave with his two daughters.

19:31 The firstborn said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in to us after the manner of all the earth.

19:32 Come, let's make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve our father's seed."

19:33 They made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father. He didn't know when she lay down, nor when she arose.

19:34 It came to pass on the next day, that the firstborn said to the younger, "Behold, I lay last night with my father. Let us make him drink wine again, tonight. You go in, and lie with him, that we may preserve our father's seed."

19:35 They made their father drink wine that night also. The younger arose, and lay with him. He didn't know when she lay down, nor when she arose.

19:36 Thus both of Lot's daughters were with child by their father.

19:37 The firstborn bore a son, and named him Moab. The same is the father of the Moabites to this day.

19:38 The younger also bore a son, and called his name Ben Ammi. The same is the father of the children of Ammon to this day.

God hasn't destroyed San Francisco, so guess he don't care...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I dunno what Soddom and Gomorah had in connection with poopsex, but my guess is that the Bible forbade it because the Jewish tribe needed to grow and flourish. It would have been unable to do so if the Israelites were bumming each other and not getting down to procreation.
Hetero sex was the only way to have kids back then (you couldn't adopt like now) unless you stole them from another tribe, so felching was out as it didn't contribute to a growth in numbers and therefore power.

I reckon the Bible condemned the gays for political reasons rather than any spiritual one.

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Leveller]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
SirCyco, the expression you're looking for is "hatemongering gay-bashing zealot."

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

just get a bunch of your perfect christian brothers together and try to organize a gay burning festival you hate mongerer

NOW WHEN THE # DID I SAY I HATE GAYS?!

SHOW ME!!!!!!

I JUST HATE THE ONES TRYING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING I STAND FOR AND REPLACE IT WITH WHAT THEY BELIEVE!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Also please explan the 200% increase in the number of gay's during the period of 1990-present. Is it that kids are now exposed to some sort of outside agent that makes them gay that was not around for the past 3000 years?

oh man...i would love to see some of your proof on this garbage your spewing....especially since alot of gay people dont even admit they are gay unless they feel its safe enough...in the past they probably would have been BURNED AT THE STAKE by you perfect christians...much like the "puritan" christians liked to burn witches!

You seem to have a problem with Christians. Well then since you have a problem with Christians what about the other religions that disagree with the practice.

Oh and here is some proof of my garbage

www.savannahnow.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join