It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really rules the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Look no farther than the international bankers. Anyone who thinks presidents and prime ministers are in charge of their respective countries needs to flush from your brain all of the fallicies taught by worthless public education. Here is an excellent article breaking it down. A warning: truth is not for the faint of heart.

Source: The Australian League of Rights
Published: January 1, 2001 Author: E.D.Butler
For Education and Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use.

The Reality of Conspiracy - The Sutton Revelations - BombShell Facts - The Truth About The Russian Revolution -
Who are The Jews? - Financing The Soviet By Wall Street - Soviet-Zionist Collaboration -Soviet Real Victors In Six-Day War -
October 1973 - The Anti Semitic Smear - The Myth of The Six Million - Towards The World State

In 1966 The Macmillan Company, New York, and Collier-Macmillan Limited, London, published a revealing history in which the author claimed, in essence, that international financial groups, exercising power through the creation and control of financial credit on an international scale, had worked closely with Communists for the purpose of creating a New World Order. The author was no 'Right-wing extremist', but the prestigious American historian, Dr. Carroll Quigley, who formerly taught at Harvard and Princeton, and who has done special research in the archives of France, Italy and England. He subsequently became professor of history at the Foreign Service School of Georgetown University in Washington.

D.C. Dr. Quigley's 1300-page Tragedy and Hope created little public interest until Mr. W. Cleon Skousen, who served with the American FBI for sixteen years and became publicly known with his best seller The Naked Communist, reviewed it in The Naked Capitalist (1970). As a highly trained investigator of Communism, Skousen had observed a number of strange developments which seemed to point to a conspiratorial control centre higher than either Moscow or Peking.
He had waited for someone 'on the inside' of the international power structure to talk, and was convinced that Quigley was a genuine insider.

Quigley states that 'I know of the operations of this network (of the international power structure) because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted, for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records.' Why did Dr. Quigley write such a revealing book, documenting the links between Big International Finance and Communism?

Quigley makes it clear that he is a strong supporter of those striving to create a New World Order: 'I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and I have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known' (p. 950).

Dr. Quigley's thesis is that the men working towards a New World Order are highly cultured, well-educated and have the best interests of the human race at heart. They offer the hope of the world. It is too late, anyhow, to turn back their progressive schemes, and therefore those who resist them represent tragedy. This is why he called his work Tragedy and Hope
The rest:
www.libertyforum.org... ory&Number=1042251&t=1

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Great article. Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Great article. Thanks for the link.

Ubetcha. EVERYBODY should read it!!! If everyone knew the deal, the controllers could not control! There would be revolution.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
you ask the question as the subject, i got all excited toi blabber on and on about the Internation Bankers and the English throne, but you ANSWERED IT RIGHT AWAY!!!!

next time you ask a question, please dont answer it yourself right away. you took out all my fun.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
you ask the question as the subject, i got all excited toi blabber on and on about the Internation Bankers and the English throne, but you ANSWERED IT RIGHT AWAY!!!!

next time you ask a question, please dont answer it yourself right away. you took out all my fun.

I'm sorry, man. I'll go kick myself in the azz for you.

new topics

top topics

join