It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy manipulation q's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Before I start, I'd like to apologize for clogging this forum with several of my personal stories, but I figure if I want answers, people need to know circumstance.

Five days ago, while meditating, I was focusing on drawing energy in from around me. Lately I've been very attuned to energy levels of people, animals, plants, just things in general around me. The area I was in while meditating has no living anything in it, other than myself. Anyways, I was at first focusing on placing my own energy back into myself, as I could feel it sort of fading out, and then began to focus on drawing energy from around me for myself. I then started to push my way out of my physical body, and was quite successful in doing so. After a few minutes of processing what I did and what was happening, my body jolted, like a backspasm, minus the pain. When my body did this, I felt a tremendous amount of energy enter me, however I had no time to actually process what happened in my mind, as the jolt pulled me out of my meditative state. Does anyone else here work on energy manipulation similar to this, and possibly know what exactly I did? Also, since I was attempting to harness energies that aren't technically mine, is what I'm doing considered unethical?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I understand what you mean. Maybe you caught an natural energy fluxuation in the area. But I don't think that it is unethical to take energy from nature and things around you.

new topics

join