It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star of David Spells M-A-S-O-N???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   

[edit on 15-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
No..Thomas Jefferson was not a mason.

So you think this is a phony or non-existent Lodge???

www.belleviewlodge95.com...

ONE

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No..Thomas Jefferson was not a mason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you think this is a phony or non-existent Lodge???

looks authentic enough, but did you ever think they could possibly be just plain old wrong. after all it is a common misconception that he was. I see the site also says that King Solomon was believed to be a mason. which is just a bit ridiculous as freemasonary didnt come into being till a couple of thousand years after he died.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
very interesting but this is just coincidence like the 9-11 series
of folded bills.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes..Everything is just a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
very interesting but this is just coincidence like the 9-11 series
of folded bills.

I can see the "9-11" images being 'coincidence'.....

But.....

If your saying that the Hexagram AND Pentagram
connecting to spell MASON on the dollar bill, is just
coincidence; then you're one naive human being.

ONE

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
wrong...you read too much
web.mit.edu...

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
[Edited on 7-12-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don't know why this has to be said over and over at least once a week here but here goes:

Masonry was about using the ambitious and powerful and up and coming in a community to help achieve the goals of the higher elect. Only when one rose to the top and AGREED to support Satan did they truly become a satanist.

What is confusing is how so many educated and sensible men could be led to dress so weirdly and engage in such stange behaviours yet so few of them ever suspected for a moment the true nature of their activities. The only reason I can see for this is the blindness that ambition puts in a man such that he cannot see the forest for the trees at times.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
wrong...you read too much
web.mit.edu...

That proves nothing.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Whoever's web site that is has to be retarded. It says that the US was given the Statue of Liberty in 1776 when, it was ginen to the US in 1876 to celebrate the centenial. Then he proceeds to just draw stars of david on things that have no stars on them to get his point across.

Yes, I would like to say to whoever is responsible for this site, "You are an idiot!"

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Are you referring to the site I posted at the beginning???

I don't condone everything that website says.

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Then he proceeds to just draw stars of david on things that have no stars on them to get his point across.

I was just trying to show how the Hexagram's points connect to spell MASON on the one-dollar-bill.

You would have seen that if you were paying attention .

ONE

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
that one site saying that "annuit coeptis novus ordo seclorum" comes out to "dawn of a new world order" is quite false...and many sites have information saying the same thing...however those are from largly mixed up translations and then modified in them selves

its like you telling someone that your friend got arested...tehn they telling their friends he got arrested for assault, then them telling somone else it was cause he ran over someone...

heres the original form translation

The words "ANNUIT COEPTIS", hovering above the pyramid, translates as: "God has favored our undertakings". Underneath the pyramid are the words "Novus Ordo Seclorum", meaning "A New Order of the Ages" (whatever that means).

now them sites stating it means dawn of a new world order claim it starts as some#, then is translated over to 'approved conspiracy to new worldly order' then translates it into 'dawn of a new world order'

you cant do that....it is like media hype...complete miss-interpetation...

also

The partially built pyramid with the eye on top comes from the reverse side of The Great Seal. The pyramid symbolizes strength and durability. It is unfinished to indicate that the country will forever be a work in progress......growing, building, improving. The eye is all seeing, indicating Divine guidance.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by eXtenz]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The partially built pyramid with the eye on top comes from the reverse side of The Great Seal. The pyramid symbolizes strength and durability. It is unfinished to indicate that the country will forever be a work in progress......growing, building, improving. The eye is all seeing, indicating Divine guidance.

Yes. That definition is a fine one.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

A Cathar

I cannot answer your questions. Though I can say that the Roman Catholic Church is the true evil and all Masons believe in this.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the catholic church have its own
version of Masons...a brothered group known as "The Knights Of Columbus"?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Had to revamp

The site is up with the pics again... Enjoy

Lots of these all over the web

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes..Everything is just a coincidence.

OH, THAT'S RICH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I noticed that the stars above the eagle could form the Star of David. The original design shows the stars in a random pattern. Check thsi site out about the "Great Seal"

The site also says that the phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum can not be translated into "new wolrd order". I don't know if this is to thow people off about the NWO or not. But I did think that the change to the stars is rather interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any

Straight and Level Brethren.

That's "pair of compasses" brother.

Actualy brother, aren't they dividers/pair of dividers?
As in a tool used by masons....

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Also:

13 layers of bricks in the pyramid

13 leaves

13 arrows

13 colonies

13 stripes.....

Thirteen raps in the rope of a noose
Thirteen steps to the gallows

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Sauron]