It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star of David Spells M-A-S-O-N???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
(*EDIT* If the images don't show up go here: songflov.tripod.com... and scroll down like 5, 6 or 7 pics)

[edit on 15-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yes, they've made it painfully obvious too which makes me wonder why they're so damned hush hush about it. They either state its mere coincidence or some other lame answer. I'd love to ask Bush what it means, i mean, if he could handle my questions, err, without brushing them off with some simpleton answer. But yes, its interesting. I don't know if you've seen the coin in Australia that came out in 2000 commemorating their country. It's filled with Egyptian Symbols and the Great Pyramid of Giza, the coin is all gold in color, its a beautiful coin but very odd, the symoblism is just odd for them. I'll have to find it and post it here

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't see any pic... It says image hosted by tripod

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I dont see an image either...dead image link perhaps? Villianous...

-wD

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sh*t!

See if I can fix it. Gimme a sec...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Tripod just doesn't allow off-site image linking. If you just copy and paste the web address into your address bar then it'll show up.
1st pic: songflov.tripod.com...
2nd pic: songflov.tripod.com...

Hope this helps!

*EDIT* Forgot the "r" in "your!"

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by HistoryNeverGetsOld]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I still see the tripod image thing in the link.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
email the pics to me and I will host them for you

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I still see the tripod image thing in the link.

Yes, but I'm saying highlight the address, copy it, and paste it into the address bar of your web browser. I didn't want it to make them into links as I knew it would cause some confusion... Sorry!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Here's the website:

songflov.tripod.com...

You can see the invisible Hexagram
connecting the letters which spell MASON.

It's like the sixth pic down.

It's wierd; I can usually see the images I
posted above but sometimes I can't.....

ONE

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think they make it truley obvious, because the sheep of society wouldnt think anything of it. We search a little bit deeper (sometimes too deep i think) and uncover too many things for it not to be true.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
FIRST OF ALL, the star of David is not used here properly.
What is used is a Pentagram where someone did not draw correctly on those images. Each point touches a
letter, thus spelling out m-a-s-o-n. Do a little more research associating the INVERTED PENTAGRAM.

The star of David would not be used by such an organization when it is established for Judaism.

Then Pentgram is clearly used for Satanic and Freemason practices. So let's not get the two
symbols confused here.

Inverted Pentagram

The pentagram may be inverted with one point down. The implication is of spirit subservient to matter, of man subservient to his carnal desires. The inverted pentagram has come to be seen by many pagans as representing the dark side and it is abhored as an evil symbol. Fundamental christians, indeed, see any form of pentagram as such. However, these are recent developments and the inverted pentagram is the symbol of Gardnerian second degree initiation, representing the need of the witch to learn to face the darkness within so that it may not later rise up to take control. The centre of a pentagram implies a sixth formative element - love/will which controls from within, ruling matter and spirit by Will and the controlled magickal direction of sexual energies. This is another lesson of initiation.

The Pentagram As A Christian Symbol
Up until medieval times, the five points of the pentagram represented the five wounds of Christ on the Cross. It was a symbol of Christ the Saviour. This is in stark contrast to today where the pentagram is criticized by modern Fundamentalist Christians, as being a symbol of evil.

The church eventually chose the cross as a more significant symbol for Christianity, and the use of the pentagram as a Christian symbol gradually ceased.

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Um no ...

It's a Hexagram alright; look at it, it has SIX points.

But that's interesting what you dropped about the Pentagram.

ONE

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I know it's a hexagram, but if you're refering it to the star of David, it's being misconstrued in the image. The person drawing the symbol in RED should have drawn a pentagram...........to make a connection with the NWO/Freemasons et cetera.......

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Now that I have seen the page, I know what your talking about, and have discussed this before, only to have people I know shrug it off

I never knew it was this detailed though, especially the 32 wings and 33 wings thing...crazy..

-wD

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

13 layers of bricks in the pyramid

13 leaves

13 arrows

13 colonies

13 stripes

or maybe it was designed like that because America originally consisted of 13 states, or is that some other giant conspiracy...

for some more information on the great seal, eye in the pyramid etc etc

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This ignores the basic problem that before the mid-1900's, you HAD to be Christian to be a Mason.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This ignores the basic problem that before the mid-1900's, you HAD to be Christian to be a Mason

not strictly true. there are recorded instances of non christians being masons pre 1844..

whats is true when freemasonry was founded it was a christian organisation. for that you would have to understand English History at the time freemasonry was founded in the late 1600s/ early 1700s. Freemasonry was open to men of good standing, and to be a good man in those days included being a christian. Multi culturalism and religous tolerance was not an option in those days. you were either a christian and believed in God or you were a heathen. I'm still doing some research as to what year it changed and I'll post when I have found some proof or at least a better guesstamate than I have at the moment.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join