It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Down here in Australia we only get what the media gives us about Bush, which generally portrays him as a pretty nice guy. But I've been getting a vibe from the forums that this may not be entirely so.
So whats the problem, I wanna hear it from some locals

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How much time do you have?

www.villagevoice.com...

I do believe he can be a nice enough man in person. On the other hand, he is a spoiled frat boy who's way over his head and in league with big business. Shame really, there is no decent figurehead to lead the US.

How's the weather? I do hope it's warm! How about shedding some light about Australian politics, it would be fascinating to hear!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[Edited on 18-11-03 by CosmicKitty]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
Down here in Australia we only get what the media gives us about Bush, which generally portrays him as a pretty nice guy. But I've been getting a vibe from the forums that this may not be entirely so.
So whats the problem, I wanna hear it from some locals

There is NOTHING wrong with Bush!

There is ALOT wrong with the Bush bashing demoncracks and liberals!

They just want Bush to look back SO THEY CAN WIN THE NEXT ELECTION!

IT ALL POLITICS!!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
it's not bush the problem ...

www.bushwatch.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
anyone who knows whats up doesn't even waste their time complaining about governments cuz they don't have the power, all i get here in canada is stupid media junk from usa. if ur interested in why he's disliked, look at the topics on the forum, all the info is there

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Bush is simply yhe Simian figurehead in charge.

The real evil behind the machine is his staff: Cheney, Rumsfeld, Asscroft, and Perle.

Otherwise, hes just a retard, and an insane retard at that, who is in his current position cuz his daddy once was the big kahuna.

new topics

top topics

join