It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was the first ones to be in favor of spanking Hussein?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Okay, what a great argument. Brings me back to the days when I played four square on a blacktop and listened to the immature arguments happening around me.

"The war is going to Hell! You are incapable of running the country! Its all your fault!"

"No, its your fault, you said it in the first place! You are at fault, you doodooheads!"

Man, this isnt the question. What do the statements of the past have to do with what is happening now. Democrats are not the best, but they are not at fault for what is happening in Iraq. Republicans are better at misdirection than Siegfried and Roy, and when things start getting hot for them, they just try to distract the public with unrelated information. What do these quotes have to do with anything? Now I have a very low opinion of Democrats, especially the very prominent ones, but I will still try to show everyone here why these quotes are immaterial.

Thomas cannot accept the fact that his beloved republicans, and his even more beloved Bush are responsible for the horrific situation in Iraq. So he looks for scapegoats to make himself feel better. What does he find but a bunch of pro-Iraq war quotes made by his hated enemies: the democrats. They are responsible for it, not his Bushie! They said that Iraq was bad, they are the secret engineers of this problem! Frankly, male bovine excrement.

I have several questions to all the neocons here:

1) Which administration started this preemptive war?

2) Who is responsible for putting Iraq in to a worse situation than they were in under Sadam?

3) Who did not plan for the massive resistance that we are experiencing now?

4) Who secured the oil wells before the museums, losing thousands of priceless artifacts from the beggining of civilization.

5) Who killed thousands of Iraqi civilians in the start of the war uneccessarily?

6) Who killed Uday and Qusay Hussein when they offered no resistance, when they could have offered information on where Saddam was? In doing so, who made Saddam more likely to make acts of desperation?

7) Who caused an instable Iraqi border, allowing thousands of Al'Qaeda operatives to enter the cradle of civilization?

Lets leave it at that now, I will have more later.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No one ever wants to take responsibility. They wanna spin and spin till we're all too dizzy to notice that they've pissed off all of our tax dollars and gave themselves raises. Politics in this country is a joke and we are the punch line.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Okay, I change my offer: Answer ONE of the questions that I posted, just one. Or are they all too hard for you? With all this blather that has happened previously, I find it surprising not a single one of you hawks has answered my questions, not even the most bold of you.

Come on, I dare you, just one question. Just one.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by Satyr
The Clinton admin was probably the most stable time I can remember in my 35 years of life. That doesn't mean I liked or disliked him. It's just a realistic look at that period. People who go off about Clinton are only trying to justify a predisposed hatred, IMO. It's obvious as can be.

Give that man a beer, as by his most cogent of statments & sig file, obviously has notdrunk of the Kool Aid so favored by Thomas & his USSR underlings!!

Thanks for the beer.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Still nothing????

Its now obvious that these neoconian diatribes have less substance than the space between the commander in Chiefs ears.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
shadofgray, I stopped listening to you when you thought you'd walk in here and attempt to claim senior maturity.

You want answers to a list of questions? Take the time to go through a few dozen threads, they've all been answered. I doubt anyone feels like answering a list of test questions for you, teach. I sure don't.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, I guess thats a no then...

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No, you won't go and read a while? No, you demand pages of writing be reproduced for your convenience?

You are correct. No, I won't rewrite for your convenience

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
No, I already know the answers to these questions, I just wanted to read your ideas on them.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
shadesofgrey: Please....please.....do us all a favor and:

ATS has an awesome 'search' feature and be assured that TC is correct in that the very questions you ask are already answered on a variety of pages. To rehash what you are asking is fruitless....

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks, Seeker, I was about to go over the line, even for the Pit.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i find it kinda funny how so many americans (and others) go on and on about all these nations having WMD's and how can we stop them from developing them.
im more worried about who has them NOW.
not who is trying to get them.
i say worry about them when the time comes.
now we should be worried about those who have them and are trying to prevent others from getting them!!
what do you think about microsoft and the monopoly they have on that industry???
The US and others have the same monopoly on WMD's.
but they use deadly force to keep it that way!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join