It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Euro & the Women who rides the beast.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
With the Euro being a big step towards a One World Currency. I found it interesting to find that the image on one of the Greek Euro's is a picture of a woman riding a beast. In Revelations it talks about a Woman who rides the Beast. Havn't really looked into the meaning of it, but it wouldn't suprise me if it did have something to do with the NWO.
I'm not trying to read to much into it, just thought it was an interesting observation.

It won't let me post an image I've tried several edits

This is the best I can do:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by StationsCreation]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That image link is dead, probably wanna fix that.

As soon as it gets up, I'll take a look, and it wouldn't suprise me much if it did have some sign of the NWO, because the U.S. Dollar Bill has the Pyramid and the eye over it. Under it, it (in latin of course) says "New World Order/Government" or something of that sort. I'll have to keep track of this one. Interesting, so this is what were headed to..times like this make me wish I was an alien

-wD

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
With the Euro being a big step towards a One World Currency. I found it interesting to find that the image on one of the Greek Euro's is a picture of a woman riding a beast. In Revelations it talks about a Woman who rides the Beast. Havn't really looked into the meaning of it, but it wouldn't suprise me if it did have something to do with the NWO.
I'm not trying to read to much into it, just thought it was an interesting observation.

It won't let me post an image I've tried several edits

This is the best I can do:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This coin depicts a scene from a mosaic in Sparta (third century AD), showing Europa being abducted by Zeus, who has taken the form of a bull. Europa is a figure from Greek mythology after whom Europe was named. Edge lettering of the 2 euro coin: ???????? ?????????? * (Hellenic Republic).

www.euro.ecb.int...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I read that aswell. But you didn't have to post it and ruin my little conspiracy theory

J/K

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Zeus was the uber pimp in Greek Mythology. He shagged anything that walked.

But yes, its depicting Zeus, as the white Bull, abducting the maiden Europa, to take her off and well, you know...............

Anyway, Christians should really look into mythology and symbols and myths, youd find alot of images from grecco Roman mythology adorn our govornments, because the age of enlightenment and the age of reason were based on Calissical Rome and greece. Even our systems of govornment are based on those things.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yea in the bible that chicks is referred to, well excuse my french, the great whore. That's all I have to say hehe

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
But yes, its depicting Zeus, as the white Bull, abducting the maiden Europa, to take her off and well, you know...............

well, you know what they say..."F*ck with the bull & you get horned"...

Speaking of Latin phrases on the coroprate scrip that the Federal Reserve tries to pass off as "money", did you know that "E Pluibus Unum" means "Out of Many, One"?

Sorta sounds like NWO too, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
letts hope we dont fall even deeper and have the euro and dollar fuse 2gther..... besides, that women isnt riding a beast.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Is it possible then that the Bible is based upon Greek Mythology amongst other ancient Religions? I already have my theories. I just want your opinions on it.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Is it possible then that the Bible is based upon Greek Mythology amongst other ancient Religions? I already have my theories. I just want your opinions on it.

That is an extremely intruiging thought. One that has never occured to me. The bible is just a hodgepodge of different religions all mashed into one Uber-Religion.

Veerrryyyy eeenteresting.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

drop your theories plz...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph

No need to get your undies in a knot jozuph

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Garon look! my ATS Points are at 1666!!!

I hope no one accuses 'me' of being the antichrist next
'chuckle'

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No need to get your undies in a knot jozuph

besides my undies are always knotted Sapphire
but still would like the theories hihi

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

besides my undies are always knotted Sapphire but still would like the theories hihi

hmmm well lets see, could it possibly be that every religion on earth is almost the same, or the fact that there were over 16 Crucified Christs in many different religions all dying the same way the Christian Christ did Thousands of years before Christianity was invented? hmmm yes i think so...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

besides my undies are always knotted Sapphire but still would like the theories hihi

hmmm well lets see, could it possibly be that every religion on earth is almost the same, or the fact that there were over 16 Crucified Christs in many different religions all dying the same way the Christian Christ did Thousands of years before Christianity was invented? hmmm yes i think so...

dont know babe, its your theory, remember i am just the one with the knotted undies...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
dont know babe, its your theory, remember i am just the one with the knotted undies...

Well then Damnit, unknot them!!! heh

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well then Damnit, unknot them!!! heh

i think so too, and now iam of to bed, but first i will unknot em...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   

letts hope we dont fall even deeper and have the euro and dollar fuse 2gther..... besides, that women isnt riding a beast.

The Transatlantic Strategy Group proposes that the EU and the US forge an informal "G2" economic alliance, co-operating more closely on currency and trade issues. This could eventually lead to a currency alliance between the two economic blocks.

www.euobserver.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

From what I've gotten out of my research, I've come to the conclusion that the entire Judeo-Christian Religion originated from the Hebrew texts of the Dead Sea Scrolls & was latered by the Greeks, Romans & the Roman Catholic Church (also inserting & altering some other nice tidbits from other religions along the way) into its current form.

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Anyway, Christians should really look into mythology and symbols and myths, youd find alot of images from grecco Roman mythology adorn our govornments, because the age of enlightenment and the age of reason were based on Calissical Rome and greece. Even our systems of govornment are based on those things.

This is *why* all religions have at least *some* tenants in common...But through geographical seperation & contamination through individual cultures & the splitting off of sub-sects is why all of these religions *sound* different when you take your first look at them.

"New" World Order, my @$$...It's all just a new way of describing the "Old" World Order as it's always been throughout human history.

Garon look! my ATS Points are at 1666!!!
I hope no one accuses 'me' of being the antichrist next
'chuckle'

No, that would've happened 1000 points earlier...

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join