It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
or there is a possibility that 2012 is just when the mayan calender ends. and it will begin from the beginning again. i forget how long it would make it but it was like 3000 years or something. some people think that is an odd coincedince (hard to spell) that the date ends on 2012. wouldnt it be wierd to whatever time it just happened to end on? say if it ended in 1970 wouldnt they be freaked out also? or in 2100. who knows what will happen. wasnt 2012 when john titor said ww3 would start?

-John Titor-
A long civil war has taken place in America, one which appears to start around 2004 or so, and ends in 2015. 130 million Americans die in the struggle. In 2015, a world war begins. Three billion people are dead by the time it's over, and there are large areas of America, and the rest of the world, that are poisoned by radioactivity and/or biological weapons.

I have never heard of this guy before but did a quick search on him. You have any articles on this guy at all. Seems very interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
johntitor.com... also look here on ats i believe there is a research project on him

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
johntitor.com... also look here on ats i believe there is a research project on him

Thanks I have been reading it since my last post. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Does anyone know whether it's true that the US government is supposed to release information relating to the assassination of JFK in the year 2012 or 2013?

I hear and see a lot of information about this time in the future, and I wonder if there are supposed to be major shifts in the world.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
1. Preface

Prophecy, as the term suggests, is a prediction of future events. Prophets declare the future in varying degrees of significance, from domestic to national events, or from revolutions of a society to the future of mankind. Prophecy has been one of the most interesting and most talked-about phenomena throughout human history. Always as a point of curiosity, people have discussed various prophecies time and time again. Throughout the ages, people at home and abroad circulated prophecies in many countries. These prophecies represent a marvelous anecdote in the book of human civilization.

Many prophecies proved to be highly accurate, exceeding the expectation and knowledge of the general public. Centuries by Nostradamus, a French prophet who lived over four hundreds years ago, foretold many significant events that had happened later, in this period of human civilization, including the rise of Napoleon, the presence of Hitler, the World Wars, the death of the British Princess Diana, the Sept.11 terrorist attack in New York City, the 1989 oppression of the democratic movement in Tiananmen Square in China, and the ongoing persecution against Falun Gong in China directed by Jiang Zemin. The only obstacle in understanding Nostradamus’ prophecies lie within the representation of the messages, which included difficult, obscure, evasive poems and symbolic secret codes. Since the prediction of the future was buried in a complicated language, the general public could validate the true meaning of a prediction only after a predicted event had come to pass.

Prophecies have profound meanings to all human societies. A fulfilled prophecy proves its authenticity. In addition, prophecies guide mankind to an acceptance that the future of mankind has its regularity and cannot be altered by will. One’s attitude and response toward a fulfilled prophecy or a prophecy in the progress of fulfillment, as well as one’s subsequent efforts in exploring a better future, is a subject that one must face with much deliberation.

This report collects legendary prophecies from various periods of Chinese history, as well as significant prophecies from the histories of selected peoples. Taking length limitations into account, the focus of the prophecies in this discussion will be placed on the most present and significant historical events that have been fulfilled or are in the progress of fulfillment. This includes the growth of Falun Gong in China and the rest of the world, the Jiang Zemin-led persecution of this group, the fall of the persecution, the ultimate collapse of Jiang’s regime, and the rise thereafter of a new age of mankind.

In fact almost all prophecies collected here uniformly declared the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century to be a most unusual time in human history. They predict that the truth of the universe will be manifested in the realm of mankind. Nevertheless, humans refuse to believe any of these prophecies, which are about to come true. Mankind’s history will end here, and a new age will begin thereafter. Although the prophecy is in the progress of fulfillment, it is impacting the ultimate destiny of each and every person, country, and even all of mankind.

Dear readers, please cherish this valuable opportunity! A majestic epic that is unfolding all around you is approaching its climax with an unyielding grand force. Did you know that you were within it?

2. Nostradamus’ Poems of Prophecy: Centuries

2.1 The Climax in the Prophecy of Centuries – The Terrifying Month of July 1999

Michel de Nostredame (Nostradamus), a Frenchman, was born in St. Remi, France on December 14, 1503. He was a renowned prophet. In his book of prophecy, Centuries, he predicted of many major events and figures presented worldwide throughout the past several hundred years. These include Napoleon, The Great Revolution in France, the World Wars, the downfall of Communism, the latest shocking Sept.11 terrorist attack in America, etc. Many of these were foretold with astonishing precision. For instance, he exactly described the name of Napoleon and of America . (Please refer to the appendix for his biography, prophecies and verification of major historical events.)

The most poignant poem of Nostradamus was the one regarding the “King of Terror” in July 1999:

(Century X, Quatrain 72)

In the year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror,
In order to bring back to life the great king of Angolmois,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.

This poem is poignant because it is the only one with an explicit date. Similar to many other prophecies, with many implications and legends, Nostradamus’ prophecies were very difficult to read. In addition, he intentionally disrupted the chronological order of his poems. However, this poem states a clear time, leading one to believe that four hundred years ago this stanza carried much importance to Nostradamus. Another reason that this poem was so important was that it involved the so-called “millennium end catastrophe”.

In fact, Nostradamus used the phrase “before and after” to indicate that July 1999 was absolutely not the end of the world. Since “end of the world” prophecies were so popular, one may speculate that it was a way to soothe people’s panic rather than a mistake Nostradamus made in his prophecy. Facts again verified Nostradamus’ foresight.

So what does the phrase “King of Terror” refer to? We can look back on what happened in July 1999 in history. According to The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2000, important events that happened in July 1999 related to disasters, conflicts, and death as seen below:

1. Flight crash of 3 people including John Kennedy Junior, his wife and his sister.
2. July 19 to Aug 1, the eastern United States suffered unprecedented high temperatures and drought, causing as least 200 deaths, including more than 80 in Illinois. Financial costs exceeded $1.1 billon.
3. On July 29, a man from Atlanta, Georgia, USA who lost a lot of money in the stock market killed 9 people, injured another 13 and then killed himself.
4. War in Kosovo, Yugoslavia continues.
5. Conflict in Kashmir area between India and Pakistan caused many deaths. On July 26, the Indian military declared that PAR army had withdrawn from that area.
6. Ehud Barak was appointed as Prime Minister of Israel.
7. Two sides in Sierra Leone civil war had reached mutual peaceful agreements.
8. Iranian students were in conflict with the police.
9. Many countries signed a peace agreement in the Congo.
10. Jiang Zemin began to persecute a hundred million Falun Gong practitioners.
11. Hassan, King of Morocco, died.

Although the Kennedy accident occupied American headlines and got lots of media attention, it had nothing to do with the “King of Terror”. Others such as peace agreements and the Pakistani side withdrawing from Kashmir are also excluded. The king of Morocco died at age of 70, and his son took over his reign after his rule of 38 years. It has nothing to do with terror. War creates a huge shadow of terror on the human psychology, but the war in Kosovo broke out in March, not in July. Natural disasters in the eastern region of the United States created huge losses, but with aid from the federal government, there is little “terror” involved. Ehud Barak being elected Prime Minister in a chaotic region of the world was not a matter of conflict. It was listed because it would have future impact. However, he did not bring more turbulence to the region. Therefore he was not the “King of Terror”. What is left is the gun-toting stock trader in Atlanta, Iranian students in conflict with the police, and China arresting thousands of Falun Gong practitioners.

The conflict in Iran started from July 8 and caused at least one death. Students stopped their protest before July 17. Compared to other student protests known to the Chinese, the conflict was small in scale and cannot be counted as “Terror”. The killing in Atlanta did cause terror to some extent, but it’s better to interpret it as a troubling episodic event of modern economic life. This shooting event itself cannot be called a terror event, nor can the perpetrator be viewed as a “King of Terror.”

The remaining item is Jiang’s persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in China. This involved lots of people. In 1999 the Chinese government estimated that there were one hundred million people practicing Falun Gong. The persecution started July 20, 1999, and has continued for almost 3 years. Falling “From the sky” would then refer to the fact that in Mainland China, the state-controlled media was filled with words against Falun Gong and despite various kinds of torture and brainwashing that was used towards practitioners they still didn’t give up their faith. Even foreign reporters who investigated this affair were intimidated. As far as persecution facts are concerned, there have been few detailed reports by western media, but those few were exemplary. For example, the Wall Street Journal reported on a retired worker, Chen Zixiu aged 58, who was persecuted to death. Agence France Press (AFP) reported on computer engineer Su Gang’s death, which was caused by being sent to a mental hospital and being forcefully injected with various drugs. AFP also reported that Zhang Xueling, the daughter of Chen Zixiu (non-Falun Gong practitioner) was sent to prison for telling western reporters about her mother’s death.

Several Chinese people with foreign citizenship were taken into Chinese custody because they practiced Falun Gong. Due to pressure from the international community, they were released. At the same time, practitioners of Falun Gong who were persecuted in Mainland China labor camps spoke to the United Nations about their experiences. People came to know more about the suppressor's attempt to destroy this peaceful, nonviolent cultivation group by using various mental and physical methods. When considering the fact that practitioners’ family, friends and neighbors are affected by Jiang’s suppression, the amount of people being persecuted in China numbers into the tens of millions. Furthermore, journalistic commentary in China is completely one-sided. Officials intimidated reporters who wanted to report neutrally. If you think the scant amount of disclosed information related to this persecution is astonishing, then the extent of all that has happened is appalling. Thus, it’s not an exaggeration to say that the “King of terror” refers to Jiang Zemin.

Why is this matter so important? What distinguishes this from other persecutions and terror events in history? This persecution against Falun Gong is prominent in the number of people it has reached and in its extent of cruelty when compared to persecutions throughout history. The International Education Developmental department (IED) has been tracking terrorism and human rights issues for many years. This organization declared in its report of human rights in Aug, 2001 that “…the violation of human rights caused by state-sponsored terrorism in the form of a government persecuting its own people is much more severe than those caused by other forms of terrorism. When a nation is employing state-sponsored terrorism, in international agencies, the international community will learn of many, many cases, and will be inundated with people seeking refuge. This is the condition caused by the Chinese regime’s violent attack on Falun Gong practitioners.”

“… We found out in our investigation that, death events all happened in the hands of Chinese local governments; the breakdown of families was due to a family member killed by that regime; people who broke down mentally and physically did so not by practicing Falun Gong but because of extremely cruel punishments, detainment in mental hospitals and mistreatment therein, forced hard labor in labor camps, and other similar types of treatment. The International Herald Tribune on Aug, 6, 2001 reported that the (Chinese) government recognized that it had authorized the use of force to eliminate Falun Gong. This regime orchestrated the so-called self-immolation incident in Tiananmen Square on Jan, 23, 2001 to support the charge that Falun Gong is an evil cult. However, we obtained a copy of this event, and draw a conclusion from it that this government directed this accident. We have made copies of this video clip to distribute them…”

In fact, founder of Falun Gong, Mr. Li Hongzhi explained this matter. His explanation of “Mars” in the last two sentences of the poem was completely beyond the common theory which is that this referred to the planet Mars.

“What is currently unfolding in China was previously arranged in history, and many people throughout history prophesied this. They chose not to articulate the matter directly so as to both conform to the deluded way the world is and to warn its people. Therefore, everyday people are only able to realize the meaning of a prophecy after history has come to pass.

“For example, with regard to what is happening in China, Nostradamus, the Frenchman, stated the following in his book of prophecy, Centuries, hundreds of years ago:

“’In the year 1999, seventh month,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.’

(((rest of article/reference can be read at: pureinsight.org...))

___________Cide's Spur of The Moment Channeled Math Realizations and Revolations!_________
(#ing weird because I dont even know how to do math very well, and I hate it... but I just "Knew" this, just as I envisioned!)

1) Est Hr Per Old "Nostradaumas" Year = 6048 (24x7x3x12)
2) Est Hr Per "Now" Year = 4032 (16x7x3x12)

Divide 1) by 24 (Answer is 252)
Divide 2) by 16 (Answer is 252)

______

"Literal" reign of Jiang Zemin is from 1999 until 2026, Based on Nostradaumas.
We must take into account the speeding of time.

8640 Hours per 24 Hour year (24x30x12)
-5760 Hours per 16 Hour year (16x30x12)
_____

In order to get anywhere, we must estimate how long Jiang Zemin has been "ruling" for.

1) 2000-2005
2) 2000-2005

If you take the Est Hr Per "Now" Year figure which is 4032 and divide it by 24, insted of the first figure which was "16 hours" to equal 252 days average... we get 168.

252 days multiplied by Nostradaumas's Predicted 27 year reign

So,
1) 2000-2005 x 252
2) 2000-2005 x 168

Est Year "Now" (4032) Divide by 168 = 24

2000-2005, 252 cycles per year. 252x5 = 1260
2000-2005, 168 cycles per year (Now time). 168x5 = 840

______

(National Pot Smokers Day, Number, Time. 4/20/4:20 Don't cha find that outcome a little ODD?)

_____

Now Follow Closely.

- 420 (Or 840)
_____

- 27 (Nostradaumus original predicted reign of "this beast")
______

Omg.

Heres a little teaser...
Take the 2880 calculation of cycle and DIVIDE it by 27 (Jiang Zemin's Predicted Reign)
You will get something like this on your display....
106.66666666666^7

You know why I am right?
because I've been keeping close assurity that I remember 9, the number of the atmosphere of earth relating to magnetics.

4+0+3+2=9 (original caculation of now year hr=4032)
2+0+1+6=9 (original result of subtraction of then vs now hr "years"=2016)
1+2+6=9 (result of adding 2,0,1,6 of 2016 together)

Further: Predicted "Old Time" reign of Jiang Zemin's 27 years.
2+7 = 9

Want some more?
2026 (Old time reign ending)
2016 (Result of subtracting current cycles per year versus Old world)
_____

_____

5+4 = 9

How'd I get 4536?

Projected Reign By Nostradaumus = 27 years.
252 days Multiplied by 5 (1260d)
168 days multiplied by 5 (840d)
27x 168 (cycles per now year.) = 4536 which is again 9.
4536 divide by 27 = 168.

Look closer at my estimates as they were guided with help:
6048 (Est Old year)
4032 (Est Now year)

6+0+4+8 = 27
4+0+3+2 (In total as singular units, see above)

27 x 252 = 6804 --- 6+9+0+4=9!!!

If you go with the avg of 30 days per month by 24 hours per day by 12 months per year you get:
5760 (Same calculation but with 16 hours per day assumed)
-_____
2880!!!

Again.
2880 - 840 (420x2) "again 9" = 2040, minus assumed/predicted 27 years = YEAR 2013

Not to mention .. 2+7 = 9..

Remember, 2013 is 2012. The end of 2012, as I have only gone with intuition in picking what numbers to relate with... Y
I am now finished writing this for now. It is 1:11pm, Thursday, July 14th.

Its scary because...
1+1+1+1+4 = 9.

(Later Edit: Holy #, I just realized without knowing that I am esentially on the proper day, connecting with the 1999 july dates of the intial manifestation of "terror"... And nostradaumas birth *IS* on the 14th of the 12th month.DECEMBER. Guess what... if you 14x12 - you get OMFG 168! The number I've been referencing ALOT in this study. (27x5=168. 5 years have passed till now - 168 being the now # of cycles.) More proof I was guided in the right way.---- I am speecheless. its now 1:23pm.. 1+2+3 = 6. 6 x 14 x 12 = 1008. 1+0+0+8 = 9) "Ladies and gentlemen... Kla-la, everyone. We've got some truth in the house, and some mysterys unlocked.. or partially so. if you can read my messy # that DOES make perfect mathmatical sense!" Its 1:26 as I finish up.. yay 9!

Cide out.

*brushes sweat off forehead.*

If you're wondering... This man would have been in power 27 years, In nostradaumas's time.
But since we are speeding up... Creation is speeding up.. a day can really only equate to officially around 16 hours a day.

Which means this man is not going to be in power for 27 years (beyond 2013)
I did the math above, And you can see taken all factors into consideration, 27 years time NOW equates to less, and Jiang Zemin's reign ends at the end of 2012.

Guess what that means?
I needeth not say only *Dance*.

cide. says:
I just thought to randomly open a bible
cide. says:
and on my third choice of sentence my eye landed on this
cide. says:
1:5 "For you will be a witness for him to all men of what you have seen and heard"
cide. says:
3rd choice, 3 + 1 + 5
cide. says:
[ Khan Tengri ] says:
I think I'm going to have to re-read that math part a couple times.
cide. says:
Fucckk
cide. says:
Even the bible is confirming this

I REALLY need to work on the details of my numbers and explaining them with diagram before publishing this. Should be very easy to do in any state of mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
1. Preface

Prophecy, as the term suggests, is a prediction of future events. Prophets declare the future in varying degrees of significance, from domestic to national events, or from revolutions of a society to the future of mankind. Prophecy has been one of the most interesting and most talked-about phenomena throughout human history. Always as a point of curiosity, people have discussed various prophecies time and time again. Throughout the ages, people at home and abroad circulated prophecies in many countries. These prophecies represent a marvelous anecdote in the book of human civilization.

Many prophecies proved to be highly accurate, exceeding the expectation and knowledge of the general public. Centuries by Nostradamus, a French prophet who lived over four hundreds years ago, foretold many significant events that had happened later, in this period of human civilization, including the rise of Napoleon, the presence of Hitler, the World Wars, the death of the British Princess Diana, the Sept.11 terrorist attack in New York City, the 1989 oppression of the democratic movement in Tiananmen Square in China, and the ongoing persecution against Falun Gong in China directed by Jiang Zemin. The only obstacle in understanding Nostradamus’ prophecies lie within the representation of the messages, which included difficult, obscure, evasive poems and symbolic secret codes. Since the prediction of the future was buried in a complicated language, the general public could validate the true meaning of a prediction only after a predicted event had come to pass.

Prophecies have profound meanings to all human societies. A fulfilled prophecy proves its authenticity. In addition, prophecies guide mankind to an acceptance that the future of mankind has its regularity and cannot be altered by will. One’s attitude and response toward a fulfilled prophecy or a prophecy in the progress of fulfillment, as well as one’s subsequent efforts in exploring a better future, is a subject that one must face with much deliberation.

This report collects legendary prophecies from various periods of Chinese history, as well as significant prophecies from the histories of selected peoples. Taking length limitations into account, the focus of the prophecies in this discussion will be placed on the most present and significant historical events that have been fulfilled or are in the progress of fulfillment. This includes the growth of Falun Gong in China and the rest of the world, the Jiang Zemin-led persecution of this group, the fall of the persecution, the ultimate collapse of Jiang’s regime, and the rise thereafter of a new age of mankind.

In fact almost all prophecies collected here uniformly declared the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century to be a most unusual time in human history. They predict that the truth of the universe will be manifested in the realm of mankind. Nevertheless, humans refuse to believe any of these prophecies, which are about to come true. Mankind’s history will end here, and a new age will begin thereafter. Although the prophecy is in the progress of fulfillment, it is impacting the ultimate destiny of each and every person, country, and even all of mankind.

Dear readers, please cherish this valuable opportunity! A majestic epic that is unfolding all around you is approaching its climax with an unyielding grand force. Did you know that you were within it?

2. Nostradamus’ Poems of Prophecy: Centuries

2.1 The Climax in the Prophecy of Centuries – The Terrifying Month of July 1999

Michel de Nostredame (Nostradamus), a Frenchman, was born in St. Remi, France on December 14, 1503. He was a renowned prophet. In his book of prophecy, Centuries, he predicted of many major events and figures presented worldwide throughout the past several hundred years. These include Napoleon, The Great Revolution in France, the World Wars, the downfall of Communism, the latest shocking Sept.11 terrorist attack in America, etc. Many of these were foretold with astonishing precision. For instance, he exactly described the name of Napoleon and of America . (Please refer to the appendix for his biography, prophecies and verification of major historical events.)

The most poignant poem of Nostradamus was the one regarding the “King of Terror” in July 1999:

(Century X, Quatrain 72)

In the year 1999, seventh month,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.

This poem is poignant because it is the only one with an explicit date. Similar to many other prophecies, with many implications and legends, Nostradamus’ prophecies were very difficult to read. In addition, he intentionally disrupted the chronological order of his poems. However, this poem states a clear time, leading one to believe that four hundred years ago this stanza carried much importance to Nostradamus. Another reason that this poem was so important was that it involved the so-called “millennium end catastrophe”.

In fact, Nostradamus used the phrase “before and after” to indicate that July 1999 was absolutely not the end of the world. Since “end of the world” prophecies were so popular, one may speculate that it was a way to soothe people’s panic rather than a mistake Nostradamus made in his prophecy. Facts again verified Nostradamus’ foresight.

So what does the phrase “King of Terror” refer to? We can look back on what happened in July 1999 in history. According to The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2000, important events that happened in July 1999 related to disasters, conflicts, and death as seen below:

1. Flight crash of 3 people including John Kennedy Junior, his wife and his sister.
2. July 19 to Aug 1, the eastern United States suffered unprecedented high temperatures and drought, causing as least 200 deaths, including more than 80 in Illinois. Financial costs exceeded $1.1 billon.
3. On July 29, a man from Atlanta, Georgia, USA who lost a lot of money in the stock market killed 9 people, injured another 13 and then killed himself.
4. War in Kosovo, Yugoslavia continues.
5. Conflict in Kashmir area between India and Pakistan caused many deaths. On July 26, the Indian military declared that PAR army had withdrawn from that area.
6. Ehud Barak was appointed as Prime Minister of Israel.
7. Two sides in Sierra Leone civil war had reached mutual peaceful agreements.
8. Iranian students were in conflict with the police.
9. Many countries signed a peace agreement in the Congo.
10. Jiang Zemin began to persecute a hundred million Falun Gong practitioners.
11. Hassan, King of Morocco, died.

Although the Kennedy accident occupied American headlines and got lots of media attention, it had nothing to do with the “King of Terror”. Others such as peace agreements and the Pakistani side withdrawing from Kashmir are also excluded. The king of Morocco died at age of 70, and his son took over his reign after his rule of 38 years. It has nothing to do with terror. War creates a huge shadow of terror on the human psychology, but the war in Kosovo broke out in March, not in July. Natural disasters in the eastern region of the United States created huge losses, but with aid from the federal government, there is little “terror” involved. Ehud Barak being elected Prime Minister in a chaotic region of the world was not a matter of conflict. It was listed because it would have future impact. However, he did not bring more turbulence to the region. Therefore he was not the “King of Terror”. What is left is the gun-toting stock trader in Atlanta, Iranian students in conflict with the police, and China arresting thousands of Falun Gong practitioners.

The conflict in Iran started from July 8 and caused at least one death. Students stopped their protest before July 17. Compared to other student protests known to the Chinese, the conflict was small in scale and cannot be counted as “Terror”. The killing in Atlanta did cause terror to some extent, but it’s better to interpret it as a troubling episodic event of modern economic life. This shooting event itself cannot be called a terror event, nor can the perpetrator be viewed as a “King of Terror.”

The remaining item is Jiang’s persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in China. This involved lots of people. In 1999 the Chinese government estimated that there were one hundred million people practicing Falun Gong. The persecution started July 20, 1999, and has continued for almost 3 years. Falling “From the sky” would then refer to the fact that in Mainland China, the state-controlled media was filled with words against Falun Gong and despite various kinds of torture and brainwashing that was used towards practitioners they still didn’t give up their faith. Even foreign reporters who investigated this affair were intimidated. As far as persecution facts are concerned, there have been few detailed reports by western media, but those few were exemplary. For example, the Wall Street Journal reported on a retired worker, Chen Zixiu aged 58, who was persecuted to death. Agence France Press (AFP) reported on computer engineer Su Gang’s death, which was caused by being sent to a mental hospital and being forcefully injected with various drugs. AFP also reported that Zhang Xueling, the daughter of Chen Zixiu (non-Falun Gong practitioner) was sent to prison for telling western reporters about her mother’s death.

Several Chinese people with foreign citizenship were taken into Chinese custody because they practiced Falun Gong. Due to pressure from the international community, they were released. At the same time, practitioners of Falun Gong who were persecuted in Mainland China labor camps spoke to the United Nations about their experiences. People came to know more about the suppressor's attempt to destroy this peaceful, nonviolent cultivation group by using various mental and physical methods. When considering the fact that practitioners’ family, friends and neighbors are affected by Jiang’s suppression, the amount of people being persecuted in China numbers into the tens of millions. Furthermore, journalistic commentary in China is completely one-sided. Officials intimidated reporters who wanted to report neutrally. If you think the scant amount of disclosed information related to this persecution is astonishing, then the extent of all that has happened is appalling. Thus, it’s not an exaggeration to say that the “King of terror” refers to Jiang Zemin.

Why is this matter so important? What distinguishes this from other persecutions and terror events in history? This persecution against Falun Gong is prominent in the number of people it has reached and in its extent of cruelty when compared to persecutions throughout history. The International Education Developmental department (IED) has been tracking terrorism and human rights issues for many years. This organization declared in its report of human rights in Aug, 2001 that “…the violation of human rights caused by state-sponsored terrorism in the form of a government persecuting its own people is much more severe than those caused by other forms of terrorism. When a nation is employing state-sponsored terrorism, in international agencies, the international community will learn of many, many cases, and will be inundated with people seeking refuge. This is the condition caused by the Chinese regime’s violent attack on Falun Gong practitioners.”

“… We found out in our investigation that, death events all happened in the hands of Chinese local governments; the breakdown of families was due to a family member killed by that regime; people who broke down mentally and physically did so not by practicing Falun Gong but because of extremely cruel punishments, detainment in mental hospitals and mistreatment therein, forced hard labor in labor camps, and other similar types of treatment. The International Herald Tribune on Aug, 6, 2001 reported that the (Chinese) government recognized that it had authorized the use of force to eliminate Falun Gong. This regime orchestrated the so-called self-immolation incident in Tiananmen Square on Jan, 23, 2001 to support the charge that Falun Gong is an evil cult. However, we obtained a copy of this event, and draw a conclusion from it that this government directed this accident. We have made copies of this video clip to distribute them…”

In fact, founder of Falun Gong, Mr. Li Hongzhi explained this matter. His explanation of “Mars” in the last two sentences of the poem was completely beyond the common theory which is that this referred to the planet Mars.

“What is currently unfolding in China was previously arranged in history, and many people throughout history prophesied this. They chose not to articulate the matter directly so as to both conform to the deluded way the world is and to warn its people. Therefore, everyday people are only able to realize the meaning of a prophecy after history has come to pass.

“For example, with regard to what is happening in China, Nostradamus, the Frenchman, stated the following in his book of prophecy, Centuries, hundreds of years ago:

“’In the year 1999, seventh month,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.’

(((rest of article/reference can be read at: pureinsight.org...))

___________Cide's Spur of The Moment Channeled Math Realizations and Revolations!_________
(#ing weird because I dont even know how to do math very well, and I hate it... but I just "Knew" this, just as I envisioned!)

1) Est Hr Per Old "Nostradaumas" Year = 6048 (24x7x3x12)
2) Est Hr Per "Now" Year = 4032 (16x7x3x12)

Divide 1) by 24 (Answer is 252)
Divide 2) by 16 (Answer is 252)

______

"Literal" reign of Jiang Zemin is from 1999 until 2026, Based on Nostradaumas.
We must take into account the speeding of time.

_____

In order to get anywhere, we must estimate how long Jiang Zemin has been "ruling" for.

1) 2000-2005
2) 2000-2005

If you take the Est Hr Per "Now" Year figure which is 4032 and divide it by 24, insted of the first figure which was "16 hours" to equal 252 days average... we get 168.

252 days multiplied by Nostradaumas's Predicted 27 year reign

So,
1) 2000-2005 x 252
2) 2000-2005 x 168

Est Year "Now" (4032) Divide by 168 = 24

2000-2005, 252 cycles per year. 252x5 = 1260
2000-2005, 168 cycles per year (Now time). 168x5 = 840

______

(National Pot Smokers Day, Number, Time. 4/20/4:20 Don't cha find that outcome a little ODD?)

_____

Now Follow Closely.

- 420 (Or 840)
_____

- 27 (Nostradaumus original predicted reign of "this beast")
______

Omg.

Heres a little teaser...
Take the 2880 calculation of cycle and DIVIDE it by 27 (Jiang Zemin's Predicted Reign)
You will get something like this on your display....
106.66666666666^7

You know why I am right?
because I've been keeping close assurity that I remember 9, the number of the atmosphere of earth relating to magnetics.

4+0+3+2=9 (original caculation of now year hr=4032)
2+0+1+6=9 (original result of subtraction of then vs now hr "years"=2016)
1+2+6=9 (result of adding 2,0,1,6 of 2016 together)

Further: Predicted "Old Time" reign of Jiang Zemin's 27 years.
2+7 = 9

Want some more?
2026 (Old time reign ending)
2016 (Result of subtracting current cycles per year versus Old world)
_____

_____

5+4 = 9

How'd I get 4536?

Projected Reign By Nostradaumus = 27 years.
252 days Multiplied by 5 (1260d)
168 days multiplied by 5 (840d)
27x 168 (cycles per now year.) = 4536 which is again 9.
4536 divide by 27 = 168.

Look closer at my estimates as they were guided with help:
6048 (Est Old year)
4032 (Est Now year)

6+0+4+8 = 27
4+0+3+2 (In total as singular units, see above)

27 x 252 = 6804 --- 6+9+0+4=9!!!

If you go with the avg of 30 days per month by 24 hours per day by 12 months per year you get:
5760 (Same calculation but with 16 hours per day assumed)
-_____
2880!!!

Again.
2880 - 840 (420x2) "again 9" = 2040, minus assumed/predicted 27 years = YEAR 2013

Not to mention .. 2+7 = 9..

Remember, 2013 is 2012. The end of 2012, as I have only gone with intuition in picking what numbers to relate with... Y
I am now finished writing this for now. It is 1:11pm, Thursday, July 14th.

Its scary because...
1+1+1+1+4 = 9.

(Later Edit: Holy #, I just realized without knowing that I am esentially on the proper day, connecting with the 1999 july dates of the intial manifestation of "terror"... And nostradaumas birth *IS* on the 14th of the 12th month.DECEMBER. Guess what... if you 14x12 - you get OMFG 168! The number I've been referencing ALOT in this study. (27x5=168. 5 years have passed till now - 168 being the now # of cycles.) More proof I was guided in the right way.---- I am speecheless. its now 1:23pm.. 1+2+3 = 6. 6 x 14 x 12 = 1008. 1+0+0+8 = 9) "Ladies and gentlemen... Kla-la, everyone. We've got some truth in the house, and some mysterys unlocked.. or partially so. if you can read my messy # that DOES make perfect mathmatical sense!" Its 1:26 as I finish up.. yay 9!

Cide out.

*brushes sweat off forehead.*

If you're wondering... This man would have been in power 27 years, In nostradaumas's time.
But since we are speeding up... Creation is speeding up.. a day can really only equate to officially around 16 hours a day.

Which means this man is not going to be in power for 27 years (beyond 2013)
I did the math above, And you can see taken all factors into consideration, 27 years time NOW equates to less, and Jiang Zemin's reign ends at the end of 2012.

Guess what that means?
I needeth not say only *Dance*.

cide. says:
I just thought to randomly open a bible
cide. says:
and on my third choice of sentence my eye landed on this
cide. says:
1:5 "For you will be a witness for him to all men of what you have seen and heard"
cide. says:
3rd choice, 3 + 1 + 5
cide. says:
[ Khan Tengri ] says:
I think I'm going to have to re-read that math part a couple times.
cide. says:
Fucckk
cide. says:
Even the bible is confirming this

I REALLY need to work on the details of my numbers and explaining them with diagram before publishing this. Should be very easy to do in any state of mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
2013 - SkyNet becomes self-aware and attacks mankind.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
its sad how numbers always end up with 666 or something...well guess what..lets see here my computer has 600mhz (i need to get a new one) + 64meg graphics car + 2 ram thingies so that makes 666....jesus my computer must be of the devil....im must blow this thing apart and repent of my sins of having a lil porn on my comp and it being of the devil 666...lol im just teasin~

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Does anyone know whether it's true that the US government is supposed to release information relating to the assassination of JFK in the year 2012 or 2013?

There's some law that says something like every top secret document must be released to the public after 50 years (I'm not sure about the 50, but I know it's a set amount). You can see them on the FBI's website. JFK was assasinated in 1963, so if it is indeed 50 years, then yes, 2013 is the anticipated date. You know it's going to be blacked out and altered just like the Roswell ones though.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
yeah but you know the goverment and alot of its people..they are "above the law"

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Read the White Horse prophecy. I am St. Joseph and the world will not end it will be a rebirth of good and all will be pure again. Love will rule the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join