Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2013?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I found this web page interesting.... it talks about the year 2013 instead of 2012. It also mentions a "Gaian Consciousness" and other things....... It also says its a cult.....

www.2013.com...

It seems like a fake but you never know.....
Please share your opinions.....




posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hmm..hmm...I have the theory of 2013, but as for the "Gaian Awareness"..and "International Awareness" theories, I always thought that most everyone thought that this was to occur in 2011 - 2012. Interesting..good find..I'll have to look it over more thoroughly later, as I am short on time


-wD



posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's 2013 because whatever is to occur takes place at the end of December (24) 2012. So the "new" age will occur in the dawning days of 2013. I don't know what will happen. Maybe the Mayans wanted everyone to push towards making something happen. Sort of like a self-fulfilling prophecy.



posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ooooh the graphics are pretty.

Interesting and amusing links but really too obscure a site....

The world won't end until the sun supernovas... whether "humans" will be around to see it as yet remains a mystery.



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hmm it's a nice idea, but their ideas seem a bit fake in my opinion. I had a look over some of the posts in the forum, and i think we should wait and see what happens at the end of the 2012 cycle. Before we even talk about 2013



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Legend, myth, whatever...

Lately, I've been more and more convinced of something big happening in 2012, and it has nothing to do with a natural phenomenon....

It's going to sound out there, but I'm pegging 2012 as the time that all of our nations disappear, and we become one global nation...and that the catalyst for this, will be public awareness that we are not alone in the Universe.

Unfortunately...I feel that this will not be a good thing...and that a more sinister motive will also become public....

Sorry to be cryptic...but if I had more details, I'd give them...these are personal interpretations only...

I'm suspecting that some kind of deal was struck, between select leaders (i.e. Bilderburg, Cabal, whatever else you want to call them), and that the due date is some time in 2012....and that we the public, won't like the details of the deal....



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarface
Hmm it's a nice idea, but their ideas seem a bit fake in my opinion. I had a look over some of the posts in the forum, and i think we should wait and see what happens at the end of the 2012 cycle. Before we even talk about 2013


Can someone explain (or U2U me) what this cycle is.



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
According to the Mayan calendar, civilization moved in cycles... The next cycle shift occurs in the year 2012. This year is in other cultures as well...such as the Egyptians, as the main stairs of the great Pyramid are supposedly the same kind of calendar....terminating in the year 2012....



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
It's 2013 because whatever is to occur takes place at the end of December (24) 2012. So the "new" age will occur in the dawning days of 2013. I don't know what will happen. Maybe the Mayans wanted everyone to push towards making something happen. Sort of like a self-fulfilling prophecy.


The Mayans knew what was going to happen, just like all other religions do. No such thing like self-fulfilling, it is inevidable.

And yes they say that there will be "Alconscienceness".



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Gazrok you are right, but just leave the deal of Bildenburg etc. out of it, they have no power, none of the people on earth do. Menkind hasn't made a deal with aliens, the aliens make their own deals, and if we don't like them, we become like Lucifer.

Gazrok, menkind hasn't made a deal with a civilisation which is at least 15.000 years technologically more advanced then us... but there will be a technological singularity in 2012... wonder why



Originally posted by Gazrok
Legend, myth, whatever...

Lately, I've been more and more convinced of something big happening in 2012, and it has nothing to do with a natural phenomenon....

It's going to sound out there, but I'm pegging 2012 as the time that all of our nations disappear, and we become one global nation...and that the catalyst for this, will be public awareness that we are not alone in the Universe.

Unfortunately...I feel that this will not be a good thing...and that a more sinister motive will also become public....

Sorry to be cryptic...but if I had more details, I'd give them...these are personal interpretations only...

I'm suspecting that some kind of deal was struck, between select leaders (i.e. Bilderburg, Cabal, whatever else you want to call them), and that the due date is some time in 2012....and that we the public, won't like the details of the deal....



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
None of the above.

I can recall at least 10 separate "Gaia Consciousness" type announcements dating back to the 1970's. You'll notice that we didn't all become suddenly transcendentally aware.



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i'd like to know how u people judge things that are fake or not, anything that u haven't heard of is fake until u see it a few times or what? i don't believe anything because anything has just as much probability of being fake as anything else, the only things i believe is that i am concious, whether in a fake world or not i have my conciousness.
anyways about the topic now, i agree with darklanser
dawn of news age will obviously come after the change, which is like he said end of dec 2012



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Byrd, yes we the Mayans do say we become at one point become very aware, because the "alconscienceness" (Gods) come back according to them.

And banjoechef... to bad you live in a world which seems for you to be everything fake... reality isn't fake, and everything consists out of that.

But hey it's your choice.



posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
like what Gazrok said i think we will have "first contact"
(publicly know anyway)



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Your theories about the cabal and stuff strinking a deal and stuff are a farce.

Think about it for a moment. This 'end of the age' was mentioned by an ancient tribe of people, and ancient civilization. They had no knowledge of the cabal and what not.

If anything is to happen it would be more on the nature related side of things like the megnetic field reversing or a meterorite. Something that they could have had the knowledge to predict.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by Dissidents]



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I like this WebSite!! So much information here



posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
interesting webbsite!



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
In the book, "The Outer Space Connection" by Alan and Sally Landsburg they predicted the date as Dec 24, 2011. They say, "They came to Earth in 3003 BC...and even now they continue to observe us. On Dec 24, 2011, they will return."
So which one is it, 2011,2012,or 2013?



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
but imagine what will happen if we do become more aware ..... think of the possibilities.... our lives as we know it will change , im actually exited.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
or there is a possibility that 2012 is just when the mayan calender ends. and it will begin from the beginning again. i forget how long it would make it but it was like 3000 years or something. some people think that is an odd coincedince (hard to spell) that the date ends on 2012. wouldnt it be wierd to whatever time it just happened to end on? say if it ended in 1970 wouldnt they be freaked out also? or in 2100. who knows what will happen. wasnt 2012 when john titor said ww3 would start?





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join