It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What EVERYONE should see!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I love this site and thanks to the member that reminded me of it. All of youshould visit this site and vew EACH AND EVERY video to see the truth! It might hurt but you all need the foul tasting medicine.

www.bushflash.com...

See how Blair became Bush's muppet here!

www.bushflash.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Colonel, I could not get that damn song out of my head today....I was singing it all day long !!!!
Idiot son of an a$$hole, idiot son of an a$$hole.....
Great site. Great info. Hate Bush. Hate Rumsfeld. Hate Rice. Hate Cheney. Wow....I see a trend developing........
Thanks for the heads up again.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
bwahahahaa.
what a stupid site.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Aaaargh, Novartis still owe me money. I designed one of thier logos for them about 7 years ago, and they never paid me, yet used the logo I designed. Bastards.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Im new here but the amount of hatred here is so evident.
Its sad that a forum such as this connot produce anything positive. Why do so many of you engage in meaningless name calling its juvenile . For once id like to see some valid polital debate instead of this BS. The Democratic party has sunk to new lows .

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, snake. People who like politics seem to like slinging mud at each other. Rather than address thier own issues, they make thier opponents look bad by talking about how bad they are.

Personally, I don't give two hoots about politics. I find it fascinating that people get so emotional about it and will argue for hours about hte most obscure points.

Still, I guess it keeps them off the streets.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I love this site and thanks to the member that reminded me of it. All of youshould visit this site and vew EACH AND EVERY video to see the truth! It might hurt but you all need the foul tasting medicine.

www.bushflash.com...

See how Blair became Bush's muppet here!

www.bushflash.com...

Get original colonel sanders, your buddy just posted a reference to that site. And you saw it..... Just like a liberal...a follower..and taking credit for other peoples work.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snake
Im new here but the amount of hatred here is so evident.
Its sad that a forum such as this connot produce anything positive. Why do so many of you engage in meaningless name calling its juvenile . For once id like to see some valid polital debate instead of this BS. The Democratic party has sunk to new lows .

Well snake. I'm sorry but you fell into the mudpit and there is much mudslinging here. However, this is only ONE part of the forum. There are at least 50 other threads at ATS that have much more hospitable and friendly people. But, normally, this is where the action is.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
at the British video on Blair. I feel sorry for him now more than loathing him. He's trapped for the sake of his country.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yup, snake, this is the Pit. Clean suits not required, overall and gloves suggested.
Here, we scream about screaming.
No racial remarks and no kicking nuts. As a matter of fact, no mentioning, threatening or even insinuating about kicking the nuts.
That crap just isn't funny.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thanks guys

Oh Colonel Sir!
theres a guy spreading lies about democrats over here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Your welcome...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I only watched two, so far. But the first one was hilarious! I'm going to watch the rest.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What democrat would waste his hours after a hard day of work to make that stuff? Oh wait, democrats don't work, they just sponge of of welfare.

And theres the pit

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
There's some hilarious 'flashs on that site.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Great links Colonel, loved the flash!

new topics

top topics

join