It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles - Hypocrisy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Mystra - sorry for the delay - a new night here. Thank you for seeing what I was saying - its appreciated - and please keep up that work - it is important.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Jozuph - forgive me

I have know many Dutch people - most of who were always pro their monarchy - in the belief that it was something the Nazi invasion was never able to take away from them. I think in parts thats where our pride in our monarchy comes from - an uninterupted line going back to define what we are as a nation. And i would guess thats yours actually costs a lot less than ours !.

As for talking about base stuff like you did I prefer not to go there - Im of a school of thought that believes that to resort to profanity actually debases the point of the arguement.

You are entitled to your opinion I know - but from my side of the water - many men went to their deaths defending the very freedom that Holland represents - more freedoms than many other parts of this glorious mess they call the EU, and actually it is our monarchys that will probably be the defining split in the EU as it claws more centralised powers.

<< 1   >>

join