It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles - Hypocrisy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If Prince Charles is the eco sensitive, spiritually aware person he pertains to be...why is he schmoozing up to the biggest violater of the environment on planet earth today?? Engineering a big photo opportunity to shoulder up to someone whos main concerns are oil (earth destroying) and money (not very spiritual) and GM food (not very organic!!)

Isnt this his big opportunity to speak out about the subjects he feels most passionate about? That he's been harping on about for years?

He could have made a huge, world changing statement by refusing to meet George Bush. But he didn't. A total and complete missed opportunity that puts the final nail in Charles' reputation, I would have thought.

A total sham, in other words.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You are right man.

We humans are parasites on the face of the earth.

How about we all kill ourselves and rid the pure and beautiful earth of our presence.

You go first then I will follow...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No, I think you should go first..

The impure, the liars, the corrupt, the hypocrites and the power mad warmongers will be the first to go.

Universal Justice will prevail....Amen!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
and whats with the "Burger King" tent in the Buck Palace forecourt? lol! Unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Like I said, you go first.

Regarding Charles,

he actually does believe in what he supports.

he wishes the entire world was forest so only he could enjoy it.

did not the ancient royals not have many lands' for their own usage?

it is us that is the vermin on the earth.

he wants to get rid of you.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Regarding Charles,

One thing i'm looking forward to in the NWO, people like you will be "gone"

Have you ever actually met charles? well if you haven't then why should you comment on what his feelings are? Your not even from the damn UK.

It is a state visit and he is obliged to meet Bush at his point of arrival, he does NOT have a choice on the matter, they may be the monarchy but they have to put their own beliefs aside in order to recieve a diplomatic guest, doing anything else would be highly improper.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Gotta agree with you there, Nerdling, although I do think it would have been funny if he did decide to give Bush a miss( no comments about HRH's recent alleged activities please
)

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
nonsense

its adherence to obligation and protocol...and some pathetic British politeness... that keeps devils like Bush where they are. And apathy on the part of the public backs it all up.

Stop trying to make Charles out to be some cutesy old English eccentric. If he's condoning Geroge Bush, which he is, then he's officially an enemy of the planet, and a willing participant in its spiritual and environmental collapse. Total hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yeah! and he condones biogenetically altered food too!!!

I don't know what's coming next on this planet filled with hate anger misery and little joy, however, i can only hope i'm dead before it happens

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by THENEO

Regarding Charles,

One thing i'm looking forward to in the NWO, people like you will be "gone"

Have you ever actually met charles? well if you haven't then why should you comment on what his feelings are? Your not even from the damn UK.

It is a state visit and he is obliged to meet Bush at his point of arrival, he does NOT have a choice on the matter, they may be the monarchy but they have to put their own beliefs aside in order to recieve a diplomatic guest, doing anything else would be highly improper.

should u be from the same country to make comments about somebody from that country ? this is new to me, dont we call people that do as they suppose to against theyre believes fools ? do u then believe in what u support, doesnt make sense right ?? whats wrong with being improper if u have to, because u believe otherwise ? this is why the world is froked up..maybe this is the british politeness nut there are borders to this too i hope..isnt your prime minister the biggest Bushsucker around ? Dick i mean...so what does charles support that he believes in ? aliens ? diana ? bush ? the england football squad ? or maybe rugby ?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystra
nonsense

its adherence to obligation and protocol...and some pathetic British politeness... that keeps devils like Bush where they are. And apathy on the part of the public backs it all up.

Stop trying to make Charles out to be some cutesy old English eccentric. If he's condoning Geroge Bush, which he is, then he's officially an enemy of the planet, and a willing participant in its spiritual and environmental collapse. Total hypocrite.

post at the same time :]]]]]]]]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Mystra - its that sense of obligation that defines a monarchy from a republic. You chose your path - we tried it - and went back to a monarcy - you might like to remember that sometimes.

Given that the monarchy is actually funded by MY tax money - that makes Charles an employee of mine. I know a large number of people are against the war in Iraq - but by no means even near a majority in this country - that makes HRHs actions the actions approved of by the majority of people in this country.

If you would like an insight of just how much the present royal family have had to take notice of majority feelings - you have a perfect case study in the days leading up to Princess Dianas funeral. The royals had to perform a huge about face in the light of public opinion.

Personally I would be outraged if HRH was to snub GWB - as would a huge proportion of the British public. Remember that a lot of these people are the families of troops serving in Iraq - in support of the US.

A final note - when we join our armed forces or commit to Public Service (ie become an MP) generally we swear an oath to the Queen - not our flag but to the current monarch - this isnt ambivalent as to the post - but to the actual occupant.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
ps

"they may be the monarchy...etc etc"

yes, they are the monarchy and they have power..power to change things. And they dont. If they dont, who can?? Or if they cant, whats the point of them?

They cant live a life of total luxury and privilege and then just shrug their shoulders when a decision has to be made. Their power all goes on behind closed doors...total waste of time and money... They'll go down in history as a perfect example of Endtime disfunctional parasites. An example of humanity gone wrong.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sorry to disagree

The monarchy actually earn this country far in excess of what we pay them or they earn themseleves. In fact the largest land owners in this country - and by default the richest power is actually the church.

As I said - you chose your path and we chose ours - and for longer than the USA has existed we have been happy with that decision (by a majority). Given the fracas regarding GWB's election i think putting your own electoral house in order should rate far higher than criticising a system within which you dont live, vote or hold a passport for ?

Fair point ?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
monarcies are to be ended in the way they excist now, they dont have # to do, say, only do things against theyre believes and use loads of tax money...we have a monarchy, yours [england] has the same rights to make decisions as ours, none...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Very republican of you -

As you dont post a country Im intriqued as to which of the nations aside from our own that has a monarchy you hail from. Im guessing your not Dutch or Norweign and definatly not from Monaco or Litchenstein.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
yes Silk

fair points

But I dont truly feel Ive ever "chosen" a monarchy though. Do i have a choice?

Republican/Monarchy is a bit like Labour/Tory or Democrat/Republican or Communism/Capitalism...like we have a choice, but we dont, cos its all the same people with the same power at the end of the day..this is all just a front to lead us to believe we have a choice.

Im not exactly anti-monarchy..just think.. why cant we have leaders who are spiritually enlightened, wise and caring??...with the best interests of all the people at heart..instead of fraudulent, hedonistic liars sacrificing all and everything to the mercy of their own arrogant, over pampered lifestyles?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Very republican of you -

As you dont post a country Im intriqued as to which of the nations aside from our own that has a monarchy you hail from. Im guessing your not Dutch or Norweign and definatly not from Monaco or Litchenstein.

i dont know why u think i would not be dutch, wich i am but like in england the queen here has nothing to say, nothing..the only thig they do is shake their heads up and down, accept money the dont need and at the same time shake there heads again up and down when they people who really need a bit more money get less..its just culture but sicne we gave up the guilder and use frokin euros i say frok a countrys culture..we lost our identities already so we just as well give up this crap queer/euh queen #..then u dont have your charles sucking Bushes dick and we dont have a princess whos father is know to be a junta member...[and makes us all look like foolz]

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by jozuph]

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the considered answer Mystra

actually we do have a choice - thats what democracy means - rule by the people. We can change things - by the vote or by being involved. I dont recal the figures (its late here) but the percentage voting - globally - is falling. Unless we can encourage people to vote then we all sink into a mire of medeocrisy - the blure rinse brigade as we call them in the UK. Its all very well to cry foul after some one has been elected - but the question that should be asked is - What did you do to pursuade others who think the same as you to vote ?.

Just my 2pence worth

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
absolutely!

i spend a lot of time in education, raising awareness, and encouraging people to vote. Thats what i spend most of my time doing.

Apathy and ignorance are the real enemies here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join