It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Boom over NC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
On sunday morning at 1:14 am I was watching TV and heard a loud boom, and when i say loud, I mean extremely loud... I thought we were under attach. about 2 Seconds later, I heard the loudest "explosion" that i have ever heard. This thing rattle my house, the windows and actually knocked things off a shelf in the house. I know you are reading this and thinking, oh well, Sonic Boom... So what? This is what. I am in a part of NC that never ever see's military craft of any sort except hummers... The Local newspaper contacted all the military bases around here and they all deny any knowledge of anything.. I know it was a sonic boom because I ran outside and heard the jet engines... And this thing was low... very low.. the Engines were so loud that I could make out the throttling of them...
Here is the link that link to the Boom heard in NC... This is near where i live... www.thetimesnews.com.../2003/03-11/03-11-17/news-1.html

My question is what happened that was so important that made him go supersonic.. and if not a US plane, who the hell was it.. I think something big is about to happen if we are starting to get military traffic near me... and I live 20 mins from one the of the largest Fuel Depots on the east coast.. If there is any military in here, do you know of any such routes that took place on Sunday morning?

join