It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courthouse Ghost Caught On Tape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.wftv.com...

*you have to click on the 'ghost tape'*

This is a video from eyewitness news 9 in Florida.

It looks very interesting.....if it is a reflection it sure is a strange one.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by ferretman2]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
man I was watching the TAPS show on DVD the other day and they captured something just like that, but on thermal. THe apparition appeared to be a full sized man staring the investigators down. THe apparition was near a dull painted locker. They tried all these different ways to replicate the phenomina but couldn't get themselves to reflect in the thermal off the locker. THe wierd thing too was that the lockers number "2" was several degrees hotter than everything else too and was going through the translucent heat signature. They couldn't get that to reflect either or replicate with differnet methods. Th

Later they caught a 3 foot tall torso running from one doorway to another on thermal, the signature was again translucent and didn't appear to be of a solid object. Wierd.

When I was a kid I grew up in a house that had minor poltergiest activity. Nothing dangerous but scared a few nannies and maids away for good that were in the basement.
THe house it's self was cursed and peopleall had invariably bad luck when they moved into it. Later my dad sold it to a celebrity, and his carreir tanked too. The second he sold the house bam back on the silver screen again.

Every owner has had some sort of investigation go on there. All investigators said something was going on with the property.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The ghost doesn't move. It appears in a glass shield.

Why would anyone jump to the conclusion that it's ghost when it acts exactly like a reflection? I want to see a "ghost" move. I want to see it materialize and dematerialize.

Must have been a slow news day

[edit on 12/23/2006 by eaglewingz]

join