It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of war - Marines under mortar attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A video of the marines under mortar fire. "Come and see the real thing"

www.youtube.com...

Don't let your government fool you, don't let them tell you your men are having a picnic in the warzone and that war is a piece of cake for the brave old USA.
Come see for yourself what they will never show you on CNN.

My mother tells me stories about when she was a girl in the war of 1973, when she saw the flaps open on the israeli black jet plane open, and the bombs come falling down (bombs provided for by the US), she and my aunt ran and hid under the table, they didn't fight over it like in the video, but my aunt being much younger did freak out and go into shock like one of the soldiers.

Unlike middle eastern people, your people didn't grow up in war zones. It doesn't have to be this way for you, you shouldn't let your leaders needlessly lead you into this.

Even without a scratch on their bodies, they are left with a scar.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I havent seen the video but I believe i posted this already. Anyways, if its the same video there is no way to tell for sure if they are marines. they were wearing dark blue shirts with camo pants. maybe they were a private security group.

You say middle easterners grow up in a war zone. Yet if you pay close attention to the audio, the same one that is panicking and screaming since the beginning is the one that starts saying something arabic at about 1:20 into it or so. it leads me to believe he was probably a translator or something?

also, the american soldiers are the ones trying to calm that same guy all along, telling him to stay quiet or they(enemy) might see them.

anyways, war is no game for any race or religion.

You blame it all on Americans, yet its the middle eastern countries who are doing it to each other. Saudia Arabia, Iran, maybe even Syria. All a big conspiracy.

Why do you think there is no real military fighting against US. Just poorly organized groups and cells. No real leader. The middle east is the real coalition. We (U.S.) are on the front lines because we like being on the news while they hang around backstage.

This type of campaign would not be possible without approval from key middle eastern nations. All fighting for oil. Just like they always have. Remember the Iran-Iraq war?

It doesn't have to be this way for you, you shouldn't let your leaders needlessly lead you into this.

I should tell you. It doesnt have to be this way for you. Your own leaders condemn the US yet they do nothing. They sit back and take the cash. Now several years later they come forward to "offer advice" on the war. Once the dirty work is done they now help. Dont think this war was planned in 1 day. it was planned in more than 1 presidential term and maybe even more than 1 decade.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

My mother tells me stories about when she was a girl in the war of 1973, when she saw the flaps open on the israeli black jet plane open, and the bombs come falling down (bombs provided for by the US), she and my aunt ran and hid under the table, they didn't fight over it like in the video, but my aunt being much younger did freak out and go into shock like one of the soldiers.

And your ancestors being cowards chose flight instead fight and took refuge in a country that kindly gave them the opportunity to be one of there own, but you choose to snub your nose at that opportunity and embrace the same Wars your ancestors run away from, like the Traiters your parents where to there homecountry, you to are a traiter to your home country with the support you show for the Murder of your countrymen.

Us Westerners have never fled our Home countrys, thats why we still have them.

Unlike middle eastern people, your people didn't grow up in war zones. It doesn't have to be this way for you, you shouldn't let your leaders needlessly lead you into this.

Unlike Middleeasterners we have fought and WON the largest Wars in Human history which ensured we didnt grow up in a War zone, Our genetic imprint is to fight Evil, it is the Islamofascists that are ensuring that History repeats itself, not us.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join