It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody sing along, "I hate repugnants"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah, well, you know. When you are a liberal, you scream "Moral Relativity!!!", so you can decide what is right and wrong, moral and immoral, and fair and unfair.

Make a scene about it and he's liable to scream like a little girl, so we'd better let him have his way. That's how the libs have gotten this far thus far.

Now that, was very well put.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Harm and foul, mon frere (Beats me, and I took three years of French. I had a crush on the mademoiselle teaching the class!). You likened Republicans as a group to being Klansmen, who are stereotyped as being white men who hate anyone non-white.

Racist statement. Personal foul, fifteen yard penalty.

First down.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Harm and foul, mon frere (Beats me, and I took three years of French. I had a crush on the mademoiselle teaching the class!). You likened Republicans as a group to being Klansmen, who are stereotyped as being white men who hate anyone non-white.

First down.

I never did anything. It was the video that created the impression. You can blame me for nothing.

(On review of the call, we must agree with the Colonel! )

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You know, I know you are a mod and all, but I am the supermod. You may call me SuperDude.
Now, like I said, 15 yard penalty, 1st down.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must get out of these superhero tights before I'm a replacement singer for Michael Jackson or the BeeGees.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You know, I know you are a mod and all, but I am the supermod. You may call me SuperDude.
Now, like I said, 15 yard penalty, 1st down.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must get out of these superhero tights before I'm a replacement singer for Michael Jackson or the BeeGees.

Heheheheh. Very funny/

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I really do hate republicans. I actually hate themnow more than I hate commiecrats. I never thought that possible. But the past few weeks.....my hatred has grown. I HATE HATE HATE them so much, I am getting sick thoughtsd in my head, like possibly voting for a COMMIECRAT in the next election just to get rid of thier foul and odious oresence in Washington..........

It's working!It's working!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
*Whew*! Much better. I don't see how Superman wears those stupid things and still has the ability to do anything for Lois Lane!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Im telling you...........

The actions of the republiklansmen (im surrised, TC, you didnt ride my ass, as I have always called the republiklansmen) have turned my stomach, and continue too, that yes, the sick things they make me do......

I might atually vote for a democrat next election. I MIGHT. That is, if the dems can actually provide someone who has a shot and plans to counter every evil thing that has been done over the past 50 years. or at least counter bush and companys damage.

otherwise, ill continue to vote independant or libertarian, since it wont matter anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Doesn't anyone that is left wing actually have a job?

Oh I forgot they all work for the goverment and in unions.

they have tons of time to bite the hand that feeds them all day long.

Should you find yourself the victim of the Democraps bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; Remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them !

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   

First down.

It's the main reason why I don't like the leftists.

If you're not a leftist, you're a racist/nazi.

The second one is that they're allways looking for a new way to take my money.
Fortunately, I'm pretty good in the game " You won't find where's my money, na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaa "

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I might atually vote for a democrat next election. I MIGHT. That is, if the dems can actually provide someone who has a shot and plans to counter every evil thing that has been done over the past 50 years. or at least counter bush and companys damage.

You got got with DEAN then. He's the man and willing ot take on Bush head to head.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I love Republician...

Oops sorry thats the wrong song.

Was that clinton singing?!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
what is that #? neo-gay-wanna-be-the-cars?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Fury, shut your bitch ass up[ before I go over to your house and beat the Neo conservative out of you with leaded whips!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
[Edited on 11-20-2003 by sirCyco]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join