It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody sing along, "I hate repugnants"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This song is dedicated to Colonel...

www.ericblumrich.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
now that was some stuff boy! It made me laugh. The tune was catchy.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
That was funny

The sound track need to be re EQed
The bit rate conversion did a number on it .

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
and a good video. I like it when they juxtaposed the repugnants with their secret identities, the Klan.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone that is left wing actually have a job?

Oh I forgot they all work for the goverment and in unions.

they have tons of time to bite the hand that feeds them all day long.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Heh....I love that song. I've heard it before, but this is the first time I've seen the uh, music video.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Doesn't anyone that is left wing actually have a job?

Oh I forgot they all work for the goverment and in unions.

they have tons of time to bite the hand that feeds them all day long.

Dont get me wrong I found it funny, but I think the whole
Your Party is Evil and mine is Not is the Stupidest Crap
Propaganda ever shoved down the throats of ignorant
kids to regain political power i've ever seen

But it was Funny

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I hate republicans baby !!!
hehe was funny

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Salem]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I really do hate republicans. I actually hate themnow more than I hate commiecrats. I never thought that possible. But the past few weeks.....my hatred has grown. I HATE HATE HATE them so much, I am getting sick thoughtsd in my head, like possibly voting for a COMMIECRAT in the next election just to get rid of thier foul and odious oresence in Washington..........

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok, once again I have to point out. Liberals always, and I mean always, use racism as a scare tactic. They showed images of the KKK in their? Wow, all liberals must be followers. Liberals use race and social class to SCARE people into voting for them. Its kinda funny how low people like colonel sanders have to go. Why dont republicans try that.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I really do hate republicans. I actually hate themnow more than I hate commiecrats. I never thought that possible. But the past few weeks.....my hatred has grown. I HATE HATE HATE them so much, I am getting sick thoughtsd in my head, like possibly voting for a COMMIECRAT in the next election just to get rid of thier foul and odious oresence in Washington..........

Wait Before you do something really crazy try Prozac

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
and a good video. I like it when they juxtaposed the repugnants with their secret identities, the Klan.

You stupid piece of filth. You are a racist piece of garbage! How dare you make such a racist piece of filth statement such as that? Anybody who would say another word for republican is Klan is a lying piece of garbage. You are unacceptable.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wouldnt say the klan is synonymous with the republicans, i'd say it was synonymous with those in the NRA, after all they were founded in the same year by the same type of people, wasnt that the year they passed laws saying inciting racial hatred was bad?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Colonel

You stupid piece of filth. You are a racist piece of garbage! How dare you make such a racist piece of filth statement such as that? Anybody who would say another word for republican is Klan is a lying piece of garbage. You are unacceptable.

When are you two mods really going to go at it?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ah, really, do you think we'd go at it over politics? We both are really quite refined, and are above such neanderthal activity.

Dare lean against our autos, on the other hand, and we'll put so much lead in your arse that 'll take a crane to lift you up and put you in the ambulance!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I would suggest a sugar substitute for someone's coffee.

(heheheheh. Its working.)

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sugar substitute? I drink my coffee black, as coffee was meant to be.

Still, that was a racist slur, and you have violated. Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I agree it was a racist slur. I wonder what would happen if I starting talking logic, and including racial sterotypes in it. (legitimate ones) I would be branded a racist I would say. But colonel sanders can do it all day long. He is a liberal minority. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Au contraire, mon fraire (I think that's right). I slurred no one. and neither did the video. The video slurred a party---not a complete racial group and I simply appreciated his work.

No harm. No foul.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah, well, you know. When you are a liberal, you scream "Moral Relativity!!!", so you can decide what is right and wrong, moral and immoral, and fair and unfair.

Make a scene about it and he's liable to scream like a little girl, so we'd better let him have his way. That's how the libs have gotten this far thus far.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join