It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Bush won't allow on TV...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If I was a drug dealer and taken down would I not try to hide the evidence?

what kind of logic is this?

is not Saddam a very powerful and accomplished crook?

I am not shocked that they did not find anything frankly.

If we did then Saddam would truly be a poor criminal then.

Wonder how much went to Syria or Iran for example. Nobody knows the answer to that question.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You'd trust Bush, the rich spoiled frat boy in bed with big business?

To each their own... too bad there isn't a "decent" candidate to even vote for... hasn't been for years.

What's Nader up to these days? **ducking**

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
>>>is not Saddam a very powerful and accomplished crook?

sure he is, he was made by the good 'ole US of A... probably did most of his training on wallstreet...

>>>>I am not shocked that they did not find anything frankly.

me either, he was too stoopid to make anything....

>>>Wonder how much went to Syria or Iran for example. Nobody knows the answer to that question.

probably lots of his money... so lets see some!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Absolutely stupid propaganda.
What good is it to show the returning bodies? Huh? So anti-American dimwits can use it as propaganda, just like what you create anyway?

The depleted uranium garbage is just that - garbage. The crap you spew has already been shown to be shabby pseudo-science created by those who merely wish to find anything, anything, to use as a tomato to throw at America.

There is no informational value to any of the garbage. You know it, I know it, anybody with a brain knows it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It's not just the bodies, but what they're doing over there. The long term effects, not only on our soldiers, but also on the Iraqi population. We went to war with Iraq based on lies and/or speculation.

"Tired of the speeches and the way that the reasons keep changing, just to make the words rhyme." - Joe Walsh

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think Americans should be steadily force fed a diet of bloody, mangled corpses with the gory details EVERY TI(ME IT HAPPENS.

I am soooooooooooo sick of these crybaby conservatives screaming how insensitive it is to show such blooodshed. Whats the matter, tough guys, cant take the reality of the #ing butchery you sent those kids too, and continue to support?

I think that if these stupid fat ass cow suburbanite SUV driving soccer moms were forced every evening at dinner to view the mangled, gory wreckage of someones kids every time it happened, they might not be so quick to wave those made in china wal mart flags and cheer how proud they are of thier country.

If they could see the gory, nasty reality of what war really is about, the misery, the suffering, the chaos, the hopelessness, if they could see what kind of horrors those troops they CLAIM to support go through, maybe thier appetite for "liberating" countries might get cut short.

I think the horrors of war should be shoved in thier fat cud chewing faces so they will be forced to deal with the reality day after day, instead of the burden being borne alone by those who fight, and those who are killed. because Americans are entirely too sheltered from the reality, if they saw up close for once what everyone else must see, then they would be alot more choosy on which country they support warring with.

Common, you conservative punks, youre supposed to be MEN. Tough guys. Whats a little gore and mutilation? REAL MEN dig that #, you can handle it! Its war! Its glorious! Steven Spielberg says so!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join