It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to William?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

2 all females are now to be called "sheila"

So practice the following "Gidday mate, hows ya sheila, is she still on the rag?"

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Netchicken]

wow............. in recommending that particular phrase I think you just sentenced yourself to either death or never getting laid in Australia........

Not quite sure if you're really really brave or really really insane LOL

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
...I've got $20 on the 'real insane' option...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It's so obvious. Living & breathing ATS as much as William has is not healthy.

He needs a vacation.

And maybe we can get Simon out more to pick up the slack.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What's this australia thing everyone is talking about? Is that some kinda beer?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Foster's beer, I heard it doesn't taste that good...

Austraahlian foh beeyah...

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Oh man.. I'm glad they didn't force us to look at Steve petting the "cute little buggers" of crocodiles, snakes & siders all day long....

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Some joker in the crowd starts a slow handclap.
oh come on, someone had to do it

Hmmm... telling sign no?

A quiet vacation from the madness is all. If I'm not on the board often, it's not fair to members who would expect a response from me by clicking on my name on the board home to send a U2U (or see that my title is admin, and send one that way).

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Go. Take some much needed time to be yourself. Not ATS William, but just William....

I just had to do this.........sorry......

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

Come back when you want. We'll be here.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
A quiet vacation from the madness is all. If I'm not on the board often, it's not fair to members who would expect a response from me by clicking on my name on the board home to send a U2U (or see that my title is admin, and send one that way).

This is a good sign!

William, or the Chatbot formerly known as William, is alive!

Imagine the dozens of individual U2Us he must get any time there is a ripple in the water or a change in the font size of something in his mini-profile. Go easy.

Go well, William.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So William is taking a vacation well good to know that he will be bac.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
[Edited on 19-11-2003 by kukla]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

See you when everythings over

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ozzies thinkin on takin over, are they?

NOT A CHANCE.

Because once I have eliminated the Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Omega Agency, ect.............

THE WORLD SHALL BE MINE FOOLS.

You will learn to live subservient under elfdom.

1. You will address me only when laying face down with tounge firmly planted on my boot.
2. You will learn that I am always right. If I am wrong, you are required to commit ritual suicide for even considering my supremeness might be flawed.
3. You will drink whatever beer I order you to drink.
4. Southern and Northern Hemispheres mean nothing to me. All will grovel the same once I plant elf boot firmly in thier perspective groins.
5. All your young, nubile males ages belong to me and will be added to my evil imperial harem.
6. Only music approved by me may be heard.
7. I demand weekly Human sacrifice. Placate me with Blood, and maybe, Ill allow you to eat.
8. People who do not comply with the almighty elf overlord of future earth will be sytematically fed to lions for public aMusement.
9. Ozzies and Limeys will both be sent to re education camps to learn elvish. You will forget silly things like national pride and this crap "but we invented the language".
10. I have decided that Colonel will be my high exocutioner of annoying conservatives, and Seekerof will be the exocutioner of annoying liberals.
11. Kukula will be my minister in charge of "pharmeceuticals".
12. Netchicken will be fed alive to lesbians for imperonating a very disturbed unhappily wed world war 2 veteran.
13. If you still have questions, feel free to contact my legions of darkness and disorder. They will either answer them, or kill you for practice.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'll gladly serve you Skadi, now that you've disposed of William and the Illuminati are next on the list.
Imagine, in ten years there will be thousands of people on a website trying to figure out who you are

Your will seems truthful, resolve steeled, and mind set.
Also, good luck to Colonel and Seekerof, with them defending your right and left wing you should be fairly safe.

All hail! *salute*
- Tass

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

NOT A CHANCE.

Because once I have eliminated the Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Omega Agency, ect.............

1. You will address me only when laying face down with tounge firmly planted on my boot.
2. You will learn that I am always right. If I am wrong, you are required to commit ritual suicide for even considering my supremeness might be flawed.
4. Southern and Northern Hemispheres mean nothing to me. All will grovel the same once I plant elf boot firmly in thier perspective groins.
5. All your young, nubile males ages belong to me and will be added to my evil imperial harem.
7. I demand weekly Human sacrifice. Placate me with Blood, and maybe, Ill allow you to eat.
8. People who do not comply with the almighty elf overlord of future earth will be sytematically fed to lions for public aMusement.
9. Ozzies and Limeys will both be sent to re education camps to learn elvish. You will forget silly things like national pride and this crap "but we invented the language".
10. I have decided that Colonel will be my high exocutioner of annoying conservatives, and Seekerof will be the exocutioner of annoying liberals.
12. Netchicken will be fed alive to lesbians for imperonating a very disturbed unhappily wed world war 2 veteran.
13. If you still have questions, feel free to contact my legions of darkness and disorder. They will either answer them, or kill you for practice.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

what about me??

*sighs/grumbles*
*always 4gets the important ones*

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

NOT A CHANCE.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

I want control of the death squads to enforce your sublime justice o righteous elf.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It is good to see my plans for global dominion and supreme demi god aspirations go well!

Cyrus, how could I forget you? You can be my advisor of memory. In otherwords, you can keep my agendas, schedual, ect, since with an entire planet to enslave and subvert, Ill be quite busy, and will forget many things and people!

Nerdling, since you have a cute fuzzy new born kitten as your avatar, you can be the minister of beasts. In otherwords, it shall be your duty to clean out animal shelters of poor homeless critters on death row, and find a suitable, worthless turd sack of a disobiedient human to take thier place in the euthanasia room.

And of course, tassadar, it is good you already recognize my soverignty. Since you do so without me having to beat it to you, ill give you the Sultan of Bruneis old job

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Nerdling, since you have a cute fuzzy new born kitten as your avatar, you can be the minister of beasts. In otherwords, it shall be your duty to clean out animal shelters of poor homeless critters on death row, and find a suitable, worthless turd sack of a disobiedient human to take thier place in the euthanasia room.

If you look closely you'll find that kitty is taking a #

Ok, time to go breed my super hybrids of lions tigers and dragons, which i have named Ligons, they shall clean the earth of the worthless fren... evil people.

mauahaahaha

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
William, I wish you peacefull and relaxing vacancies away from ATS. I think you deserved it, you really did good work on ATS lately. A much appreciated staff member you are, shall I say.
I think you're acting very professionnaly in the ATS staff, unlike other members I won't name.

Netchicken and Kano, that was hell-a-funny ! LMAO!!!
Especially when you all started to write in CAPS. It's not really that funny, just how you did it.
It's amazing how people get carried over for nothing...
Geez, people stop focusing and discussing so much about ATS, it's a conspiracy forum, not a forum-forum.

Edit: NC, if you wanted to insult DR, you could have find better than DisturbedRanter.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Kidding..May your moccasins make happy tracks in the sands of your life William, and return inspired!
Mags

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join