It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction on Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
just a side note, every president since Lincon that has been ellected on the 00 (1960-Kennedy, 1980-Regan etc.) of a year has either been shot, or died.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Saddam Hussein was "supposedly" found in some rat hole somewhere in Tikrit today, booya! Oh yeah, why did I say "supposedly"? As you all suspect, it coulda been all a lie (most likely, it was) because the story just is too weird to actually make sense for someone like Saddam to sit in a hole for 9 months hiding under a pile of vegetables and wearing a fake beard the entire time... and the heroic action-movie suspenceful way our troops found him, hmm something doesn't add up. *cough*lies! All lies!*cough*! But this fits perfectly with predictions on this page, and also the plans Bush has for his re-election. Let's see, we have Osama left, WMD's left, oh and a new fake terrorist attack left to create for the drooling sheeple, can't be long till one of those will occur!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

Originally posted by THENEO
Why is everyone so afraid of the war?

Be afraid of the lizard aliens.

Be afraid of earth changes.

Be afraid of the comets hitting.

less sarcasm please..

it's likely a war will occur...no? the shrub wins the election, his rise to power etc..is doubtlessly a last resort.
economy crashing is something they've overlooked, they think they can take it...untill all takes a plunge for the worst, and typically a civil war occurs, damnit!!
who do u work for Theneo? no1 i suppose

why play the fool? it's obvious what you're trying to do..and it's not working.
for argument's sake-\/-click
www.abovetopsecret.com...:bnghd:

What if I am telling the truth and you cannot see it or comprehend?

An insane man usually acts crazy, a sane man once in awhile only.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Neo, I actually thought it was funny when he just brushed off your reply as sarcasm. "Please, stop with the childish jokes! We're talking serious adult stuff here! *stomps foot*"....
The truth is stranger than fiction; the more this statement is applied to our world, the more it jumps out at you and the more you understand it. I'd have to disagree on one thing with you Neo. You're right that if one really wants to fear ANYTHING, then it would be foolish to fear a political guise, a smoke-screen and a distraction of slowly-perpetrated occurances that are only there to appease our appetites for sensation and promote the deceptions of the powerful elite as the "truth" to the public. If you REALLY want to fear something, fear the secret rulers of our world, the destructive changes this planet will undergo, the upcoming cataclysms. But you know, where I have to disagree is, to fear anything is STS (service to self) in itself. I think all fear stems from some desire, or some possession, something you'd hate to lose.. like your life? Something you cherish SO MUCH without really knowing what it is for, why you have it, and what its value is other than the "self-created illusions" that replace the true value - so why fear losing it? Yup, you got it - those illusions! So ALL our fear stems from our own illusions, that we just don't want to let go of. Think about that, see if you can find a flaw to that assumption
! You cannot blackmail someone who doesn't care about anything or anyone, especially himself - someone who just IS. He helps those who ask, and seeks out the truth in all matters. He isn't very picky about who he helps and what they will do with that knowledge - who cares! Of course we are only human and are subject to pain and emotions, and those things control us very well. Maybe it's time people learn to control them instead? If people knew that our world rulers use our "weaknesses" to keep us on a short leash, we'd not be too thrilled would we? Actually we'd just go into denial as we usually do... and the world would be fine once again, all will be right!

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jabb
As you may have heard the president is an open christian. I believe he will cheat his way into office again, then he will likely disappear from earth with the rest of the christians.

Surely the sin of cheating would undermine his 'Christianity', and ensure that he was not taken up in the rapture ? Or maybe he could confess his sins just after the election ?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I predict that the next time Bush speaks in public he will say something really stupid.

Anyone care to bet against me???

Ummmmmmm, no.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I believe that Bush will win the next election through illicit means which will be the beginning of the next Civil War.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
the Bush Administration needs to take a hike, not that any of the supposed cantidates are worthy either, anyhing is better than bush.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I had a dream last week where I clearly heard the words "the president has been assasinated"

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Bush has my vote for '04. What is the deal with all the other canidates being a bunch of "limp dicks" You would think the democraps would want to defeat Bush next election and would have some worthy canidates. Bush will win the election unless someone gots an ace up their sleeve.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join