It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Liberals- What do you want?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
If you believe that what you earn is yours then you are a republician just like me!

Sure, but the problem I have with Republicans is, they think that everything I earn is theirs too.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco

please this is the most bull# i have read all day...

economy going up?? lol says who cnn and bush inc.?

jobs coming back?? like who?

the war is coming together?..holy crap did you really say that?

your such a liar..spreading ignorance all around...you got any links for that garbage or did you just make that up as you went along??

if you didnt know CNN is not for Bush.

they are Bush bashers like you.

i dont restrict my self to bashing bush...they are plenty of other self serving, ignorant ,racist people out there that need bashing...you included

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   

look at the economy its going up.

look at jobs they are coming back.

and the war is also coming together.

Now this pisses me off. I've never had such a tough time finding a job in my entire life.
You have no idea what the # you're talking about. And as far as the war goes, nothing has been accomplished. You can't fight terrorism by attacking their countries. That's wishful thinking, unfortunately. I feel no need to prove this to you, because you'll see soon enough.

[Edited on 11-25-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   

quit dodging the questions in typical republican style russian...or did you really just make all that # up?.... you are spreading ignorance like i said

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr

Now this pisses me off. I've never had such a tough time finding a job in my entire life.
You have no idea what the # you're talking about. And as far as the war goes, nothing has been accomplished. You can't fight terrorism by attacking their countries. That's wishful thinking, unfortunately. I feel no need to prove this to you, because you'll see soon enough.

You got a tough time finding a job?

well get better education.

It took me a week to find a job and I get paid enough that I can support my family, have fun, collect some money for later, and other things.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Sure, but the problem I have with Republicans is, they think that everything I earn is theirs too.

sorry you messed up it the demoncracks who take your money.

Bush is the one who proposed tax cuts so you KEEP your money you earned.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

i dont restrict my self to bashing bush...they are plenty of other self serving, ignorant ,racist people out there that need bashing...you included

I am not self serving or racist so i dont fall under your category.

link   
Bush is the one who proposed tax cuts so you KEEP your money you earned.

bushes tax cuts were a joke

link   

It took me a week to find a job and I get paid enough that I can support my family, have fun, collect some money for later, and other things.

F U C K YOU! I'm a Network Admin and an Electronics Tech.
I have plenty of education. Where do you live?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I am not self serving or racist so i dont fall under your category.

see thats the problem with self-serving,ignorant,racist people....they can never see it for themselves like you....or they just lie about it like you do

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   

quit dodging the questions in typical republican style russian...or did you really just make all that # up?.... you are spreading ignorance like i said

S&P 16.8 ^ | DOW 119.26 ^ | NASDAQ 53.26 ^

the economy is going up.

studio.financialcontent.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   

F U C K YOU! I'm a Network Admin and an Electronics Tech.
I have plenty of education. Where do you live?

I live in California.

also some jobs are not needed these days.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sales accelerated in October, bringing the revenues index to 34 from September's 18. The shopper traffic index rose to 9 after registering only 1 a month ago. Although the big-ticket sales index remained in negative territory at -14, the index improved from its -22 reading in September. Inventories were up more modestly in October; the index climbed to 12, compared to 16 a month earlier.

District retailers were hiring in October, drawing the employment index up to 17 after a flat reading in September. The average wage index bumped up to 27 from 12 in the previous month. Retail businesses expected the good times to continue. Their outlook index reached 46 in October, compared to 30 the month before.

economy is coming back and jobs.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   

dont you know anything about the stack market???

it goes up and down daily....showing some little upward facing arrows hardly qualifies as proof of the whole economy improving....

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I live in California.

also some jobs are not needed these days.

I obtained my last job within 2 weeks of quitting my previous job. This is the first time in my life I haven't even been able to get a decent job quickly. I don't think I've ever been unemployed more than 3 weeks in my life, since I started working. If I had known how bad it really is right now, I'd have stayed where I was. Had I stayed where I was, I wouldn't even have a clue how bad it really is.

I guess you're right. Electronics and Computers aren't used much now days.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Sales accelerated in October, bringing the revenues index to 34 from September's 18. The shopper traffic index rose to 9 after registering only 1 a month ago. Although the big-ticket sales index remained in negative territory at -14, the index improved from its -22 reading in September. Inventories were up more modestly in October; the index climbed to 12, compared to 16 a month earlier.

District retailers were hiring in October, drawing the employment index up to 17 after a flat reading in September. The average wage index bumped up to 27 from 12 in the previous month. Retail businesses expected the good times to continue. Their outlook index reached 46 in October, compared to 30 the month before.

what site did you copy all that off of...i know you just copy and pasted cause i know you dont understand any of it

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

dont you know anything about the stack market???

it goes up and down daily....showing some little upward facing arrows hardly qualifies as proof of the whole economy improving....

I now they go up and down but go look at the chart.

It is going up not down over time.

and please if you now more about this educate me.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

what site did you copy all that off of...i know you just copy and pasted cause i know you dont understand any of it

Ok you can say I dont understand any of it.

But you do and you can read.

as you read you will see that economy is really coming bACK.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
if you want more proof here it is.

Stronger revenues were also the story at district services firms. The revenues index advanced to 19 in October, following 8 in September. Employers continued to hire in October � the index registered 4 compared to 6 in the last survey. October's average wage index settled at 9, versus 12 last month. Services businesses remained upbeat about customer demand for the next 6 months. October's reading of 31 nearly matched September's index of 34.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join