It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Think Is Going To Happen-Near Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, I think that those people who've been following my posts over the past few months are going to find that this sounds familiar:

Before the 2004 elections, Bush is going to find some way of staying in Office...Mainly because he's been a pretty good boy by following the orders of those *behind* the Oval Office. I see this happeining one of two ways:
1: Either he's going to let another massive (& widely covered) terrorist attack get through (whether he's actually told by his "bosses" or not what's going on is a debatable topic). Once that happens, the Victory Act will go through & Martial Law will be declared, effectively making him the dictator that he's publicly admitted would make his "job" easier. At that point, elections will be suspended for the "duration", which will be until he's shot or dies of old age.
2: He's already got the 2004 elections sewn up--Either by support of (rigged) electronic Diebold machines, by having enough "corporate support" to buy his way in or the elections will have some controversy tagged to them & he'll wind up "appointed" again.

The "War on Terrorism" will continue while the USA becomes the ISA (Incorporated States of America), ruled by the old-money families & administrated through the dictator. This will continue until one of two things happen by late 2005 or early 2006:
1: The People rise up in outrage & mob Washington D.C. after escaping the roundup of "potential terrorists" that have spoken out against Bush before he gained power. Then the People will reform the government & place heavy restrictions on what the new government will have authority to accomplish.
2: The rest of the world (Well, quite a few countries, anyway--Including the now-estranged English who've been our traditional allies until recently) will conduct WW III against the ISA. Considering that our military is already scattered all over the world, their best bet for a quick & decisive victory against the ISA would be a direct invasion on American soil before the ISA military can be recalled for defense.

I'm still debating on whether one or more countries will be willing to use nukes during the fracas, but if there's anything left of the ISA, we'll be occupied after the defeat...Just like Germany's failure of WW II.

...I haven't much thought about what happens after that because I'll probably be long dead by this point...

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Sounds pretty right to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I would say that this is following the established pattern pretty closely!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Well, I think that those people who've been following my posts over the past few months are going to find that this sounds familiar:

Before the 2004 elections, Bush is going to find some way of staying in Office...Mainly because he's been a pretty good boy by following the orders of those *behind* the Oval Office. I see this happeining one of two ways:
1: Either he's going to let another massive (& widely covered) terrorist attack get through (whether he's actually told by his "bosses" or not what's going on is a debatable topic). Once that happens, the Victory Act will go through & Martial Law will be declared, effectively making him the dictator that he's publicly admitted would make his "job" easier. At that point, elections will be suspended for the "duration", which will be until he's shot or dies of old age.
2: He's already got the 2004 elections sewn up--Either by support of (rigged) electronic Diebold machines, by having enough "corporate support" to buy his way in or the elections will have some controversy tagged to them & he'll wind up "appointed" again.

The "War on Terrorism" will continue while the USA becomes the ISA (Incorporated States of America), ruled by the old-money families & administrated through the dictator. This will continue until one of two things happen by late 2005 or early 2006:
1: The People rise up in outrage & mob Washington D.C. after escaping the roundup of "potential terrorists" that have spoken out against Bush before he gained power. Then the People will reform the government & place heavy restrictions on what the new government will have authority to accomplish.
2: The rest of the world (Well, quite a few countries, anyway--Including the now-estranged English who've been our traditional allies until recently) will conduct WW III against the ISA. Considering that our military is already scattered all over the world, their best bet for a quick & decisive victory against the ISA would be a direct invasion on American soil before the ISA military can be recalled for defense.

I'm still debating on whether one or more countries will be willing to use nukes during the fracas, but if there's anything left of the ISA, we'll be occupied after the defeat...Just like Germany's failure of WW II.

...I haven't much thought about what happens after that because I'll probably be long dead by this point...

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

Just because someone wins an election that you dont like personaly you assume he rigged teh election. I will tell you this much. If he stays in office, it will because he was voted to stay in office. It will not last more than 4 years. He will be out in 08. At the latest. I would bet money on that. People used to tell me the same thing about Bill Clinton. The exact same thing. I look forward to this election and the next.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Nothing regarding aliens by the year 2006?

Also, best way to kill the USA/ISA is to cut off trade. With the gigantic trade deficit, the states would go tumbling into the dark ages faster than being invaded.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by heelstone]

top topics

join