It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Poll...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave

I didn't see anything on your web link showing that Gore took several hundred thousand votes in Florida. I see speculation about not having enough time for a recount (36 days) and some complaining about voter intentions and hanging chads. How about a real new site. Finding people complaining about the election isn't to hard. I'd prefer, like CNN, ABC, etc...

I'd like to be able to crosscheck the facts.

I figured you would just rant and rave. If you really read that article all the way down to the bottom you would have read the exact same thing I posted.

"I'd prefer, like CNN, ABC, etc..."

Is that really how you get your news?

Your just complaining for the sake of complaining.

I'd like to read the information on the thousands of votes someplace other that some lamers website. I've heard about all the irregularties and such and have not seen any of this reported in the press. I remember the furor right after the election, and I remember the recounts. I'd like the facts from a source that isn't so obviousally biased.

Just because someone can create a web page doesn't mean that their facts are straight.

I did look through the site and I didn't see any links to reliable news sources. Just links to others who feel the way he does. I could have missed something but I don't think so.

<< 1   >>

join