It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush, the Junkie returns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
All I know is that he's a FELONIOUS JUNKIE who bought illegal drugs in the parking lot of Dennys! I know that buying illegal perscription drugs is punishable with JAIL TIME.

WHY ISN'T RUsH IN JAIL!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why isnt bill clinton in jail for purjury?

both good points...its because they have the money and the connections to buy thier own justice

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco

both good points...its because they have the money and the connections to buy thier own justice

Dude, Clinton got impeached. AND THAT WAS OVER 4 YEARS AGO.

NOTHING HAPPENED TO RUSH!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And yu think I should be happy for him? I HOPE HE SUFFERS EVEN MORE! I hope he vomits in his drug-addled sleep! I hope he gets the drug nose bleeds and the fiendin' for the oxycotin. I hpoe he see the spiders crawling on his arms and he gets the shakes.

Why? I LOVE seeing hypocrtical people suffer, especially him for mocking all the poor people, the homeless, people the sick people.

I'm sorry. I'm not Jesus. I hope he suffers
quoted from Colonel

Seriously, this time you have to shut the hell up. As someone who has gone through detox, I don't wish that pain on anybody.

No one can be cured of a drug addiction, but they can go to a support group. Thats what most rehabs do, set people up in a program like NA or AA, and let them sort their lives using that program.

Okay, we won't bring up clinton if you don't bring up slavery, or Enron, or Nixon, or 'Nam. History stands. Deal with it

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
OJ was charged with an offense?

what driving through a stop sign? LOL!

yeah it cost him I admit but due to his criminal activities he easily paid for it.

yeah Colonel you are some piece of work.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone

Seriously, this time you have to shut the hell up. As someone who has gone through detox, I don't wish that pain on anybody.

No one can be cured of a drug addiction, but they can go to a support group. Thats what most rehabs do, set people up in a program like NA or AA, and let them sort their lives using that program.

Okay, we won't bring up clinton if you don't bring up slavery, or Enron, or Nixon, or 'Nam. History stands. Deal with it

Oh, no. I want the pig man to suffer. Every time he starts fiendin', the NEXT TIME he goes to detox I'm gonna laugh and do a dance!

And I'll bring up slavery if the BOOK I'm reading discusses it. You don't like it. DON'T FRIGGIN POST. Enron? That's still news b/c its how Arnie got to be governor. I don't talk about Nixon or Nam.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
OJ was convicted in a civil court. He should be on death row...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
OJ was charged with an offense?

what driving through a stop sign? LOL!

yeah it cost him I admit but due to his criminal activities he easily paid for it.

yeah Colonel you are some piece of work.

Just stay stupid, ok?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Or you can stay as selfish and hypocritical as you already are

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
no detox and drug addiction is not funny at all.....but he does have a point when rush is sitting there preaching about all thats wrong and come to find out he is actually one of the people he supposedly despised the most.for that he does deserve to suffer..its kinda like a child molesting preist

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

no detox and drug addiction is not funny at all.....but he does have a point when rush is sitting there preaching about all thats wrong and come to find out he is actually one of the people he supposedly despised the most.for that he does deserve to suffer..its kinda like a child molesting preist

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Exactly.

Exactly what???

Shut the **** up!

I hope you suffer!

I hope you bleed through your eyes so you cant see

this forum again OR POST ON IT!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
Exactly what???

Shut the **** up!

I hope you suffer!

I hope you bleed through your eyes so you cant see

this forum again OR POST ON IT!!!

Hey, if that happened, is there a drug I can take for that? Like Oxycotin? Should I call Rush for the hook up? Should I meet him at night over at Denny's?

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Please, for just one thread, don't bring up Clinton, please! He's been GONE for three years.

you dindt answer my question. coward.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I did, moron. He was impeached.

Now, I know you're jelaous of Clinton b/c you lust after his genitalia. That's why you bring him up all the time. I mean, I don't know ANY man that obsesses over another man like a repugnant over Clinton. Its almost.....perverse.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Colonel,

yeah and you keep lying about your intentions again and again.

you are only out for yourself and scared #less that someone else will figure it out.

you truly are a sad entity, something to be pitied rather than disliked.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Colonel,

yeah and you keep lying about your intentions again and again.

you are only out for yourself and scared #less that someone else will figure it out.

you truly are a sad entity, something to be pitied rather than disliked.

WAAAAAHH. Colonel is being mean to me. Man, shut the # up.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
LOL,

I might be scared of you if you had the least bit of maturity but since you don't I know that no matter what becomes of any struggle with you, no one of substance can take you seriously.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

LOL,

I might be scared of you if you had the least bit of maturity but since you don't I know that no matter what becomes of any struggle with you, no one of substance can take you seriously.

Whatever, Canadian (that means "NOT AMERICAN.")

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I personally hope that Rush shows more wisdom because of his problems. Perhaps now he will show more compassion for those that have drug addictions. I somehow doubt that he will advocate the same expensive drug rehab solution for all people that have this problem, and can't afford it. I don't think he will do an ounce of jail time, because of his high priced lawyers. He took the drugs because of the narcotic high - the same reasons others take illegal drugs, and there isn't a really big difference, although his spin is that there is a big difference. Now it's all about the fame and money for him, although he does now have a big opportunity to use his experience to help and educate people - and most of his fan base that show some degree of intolerance on these issues. It will be interesting to see what direction he will take.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So, the Junkie is back on Excrement in Broadcasting (EIB). Why isn't he in jail? Isn't he supporting the terrorists when he buys illegal drugs off th blackmarket? Why isn't he in Gitmo?

Ya think he was drugged up when he was on the radio? When he was spewing all that bull# about Democrats and liberals?

He was gone for 30 days or so. Ya think he's cured from his ADDICTION of over 5 years? Ya think he's off the hardocre drugs? Ya think the walls have stopped breathing and the creepy bugs stopped crawling on his arms? Don't you think he needs his drugs to get over the shame and go back and face his audience?

The pig man is a JUNKIE. Thats what he is. A FELONIOUS JUNKIE WHO BELONGS IN PRISON! He partnered with narco-terrorists to feed his addiction and now he's back on the radio.

The hypocristy is astounding. This is typical of the repugnant party.

The hard drugs? What are you talking about? You make me laugh at your lack of common sense. The man is a pig because he doesnt agree with you? Someone who obviously was brought up in a certain fasion and told never to change his mind. A person who cannot think for himself. HAHAHA Thats all you are. You just spew out of your mouth what you here other liberals say. You will never speak for yourself colonel sanders. You are not capable.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join