It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush, the Junkie returns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So, the Junkie is back on Excrement in Broadcasting (EIB). Why isn't he in jail? Isn't he supporting the terrorists when he buys illegal drugs off th blackmarket? Why isn't he in Gitmo?

Ya think he was drugged up when he was on the radio? When he was spewing all that bull# about Democrats and liberals?

He was gone for 30 days or so. Ya think he's cured from his ADDICTION of over 5 years? Ya think he's off the hardocre drugs? Ya think the walls have stopped breathing and the creepy bugs stopped crawling on his arms? Don't you think he needs his drugs to get over the shame and go back and face his audience?

The pig man is a JUNKIE. Thats what he is. A FELONIOUS JUNKIE WHO BELONGS IN PRISON! He partnered with narco-terrorists to feed his addiction and now he's back on the radio.

The hypocristy is astounding. This is typical of the repugnant party.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
LOL...i forgot about those propaganda commercials claiming if you by drugs your supporting terrorists...

[Edited on 11-17-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And yu think I should be happy for him? I HOPE HE SUFFERS EVEN MORE! I hope he vomits in his drug-addled sleep! I hope he gets the drug nose bleeds and the fiendin' for the oxycotin. I hpoe he see the spiders crawling on his arms and he gets the shakes.

Why? I LOVE seeing hypocrtical people suffer, especially him for mocking all the poor people, the homeless, people the sick people.

I'm sorry. I'm not Jesus. I hope he suffers.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It should be noted that he was addicted to previously prescribed medicine, then it's derivitives... A bit different than what you're trying to portray here. At least he did the right thing, with rehab, etc.

However, imho, his credibility is shot, and his gig is up...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What about all those mayors that were caught in compromising positions in the past?

Why are they still in business?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
What about all those mayors that were caught in compromising positions in the past?

MAYORS? YOU'RE SO FULL OF #. IT WAS MARION BARRY AND HE WENT TO JAIL!

WHY ISN'T RUSH IN JAIL??

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

yeah and thats wrong to..i guess your talking bout the mayor of d.c. that got caught smoking crack lol

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It should be noted that he was addicted to previously prescribed medicine, then it's derivitives...

UM, no. He bought the drugs in some parking lot at Denny's!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
More than DC that I am aware of.

Then there are those that were cited for racketeering too, annother issue.

Furthermore, if they did time it was not much.

Lastly, when convicted of such a crime why the world would you be allowed to re-enter politics and why would anyone that was honest or decent even consider voting for you?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Some people dont believe that using drugs is a crime and they will look at that mayors mertis and accomplishments.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   

More than DC that I am aware of.

Then there are those that were cited for racketeering too, annother issue.

Furthermore, if they did time it was not much.

Lastly, when convicted of such a crime why the world would you be allowed to re-enter politics and why would anyone that was honest or decent even consider voting for you?

Ya know, you're just so full of #. You have yet to answer the question.

WHY ISN'T RUSH IN JAIL!

Mayors went to jail for drug use. Rush serves no jail time at all!

And you're not aware of #. You can't name one mayor but what I give you. Just answer the question and stop diverting the topic!

WHY ISN'T RUSH IN JAIL!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Doesn't rush deserve jail time like everyone else that breaks our drug laws? Isn't Rush helping Al Quiada? That's what Bush and Ass-croft said!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
So, the Junkie is back on Excrement in Broadcasting (EIB). Why isn't he in jail? Isn't he supporting the terrorists when he buys illegal drugs off th blackmarket? Why isn't he in Gitmo?

Ya think he was drugged up when he was on the radio? When he was spewing all that bull# about Democrats and liberals?

He was gone for 30 days or so. Ya think he's cured from his ADDICTION of over 5 years? Ya think he's off the hardocre drugs? Ya think the walls have stopped breathing and the creepy bugs stopped crawling on his arms? Don't you think he needs his drugs to get over the shame and go back and face his audience?

The pig man is a JUNKIE. Thats what he is. A FELONIOUS JUNKIE WHO BELONGS IN PRISON! He partnered with narco-terrorists to feed his addiction and now he's back on the radio.

The hypocristy is astounding. This is typical of the repugnant party.

You are just afraid he is back to tell the TRUTH!

You know he has a point!

No he has alot of points!

Stop bashing every Republician you cant handle face to

face!

Call him on the radio and argue with him!

You know you will be beat!

You got no point!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That's right. All repugnants shut up because the hypocrisy is too mch even for you.

I hope his drugs kill him.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

That's right. All repugnants shut up because the hypocrisy is too mch even for you.

I hope his drugs kill him.

NO I HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF!

THAT WOULD BE BETTER!

WHY DONT YOU CALL HIM?!

ARGUE WITH HIM!?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

You know he has a point!

face!

You got no point!

All I know is that he's a FELONIOUS JUNKIE who bought illegal drugs in the parking lot of Dennys! I know that buying illegal perscription drugs is punishable with JAIL TIME.

WHY ISN'T RUsH IN JAIL!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

You know he has a point!

face!

You got no point!

All I know is that he's a FELONIOUS JUNKIE who bought illegal drugs in the parking lot of Dennys! I know that buying illegal perscription drugs is punishable with JAIL TIME.

WHY ISN'T RUsH IN JAIL!

why isnt bill clinton in jail for purjury?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Rush is not in jail for the same reason that OJ is man.

Oh wait a minute, the man part doesn't apply to you.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Rush is not in jail for the same reason that OJ is man.

Oh wait a minute, the man part doesn't apply to you.

Seriously, you're the first genuine racist idiot I've come across. I've come across racists but not idiot racists like you. You know that?

OJ WAS CHARGED WITH AN OFFENSE!

RUSH DOESN'T EVEN GET CHARGED!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

why isnt bill clinton in jail for purjury?

Please, for just one thread, don't bring up Clinton, please! He's been GONE for three years.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join