It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a new Avatar!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I need a new avatar! Hehe..yep...so..does anyone know any good sites, or what I should search for? Thanks

-wD

Appreciate the help guys and gals

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sorry but I can't help you for that one. Maybe just try doing a search on Yahoo, MSN, or something...I don't know.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
I need a new avatar! Hehe..yep...so..does anyone know any good sites, or what I should search for? Thanks

-wD

Appreciate the help guys and gals

How about this one?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If you can, make your own. Or get someone to make one 4 you. That way its original. You'll enjoy it more that way.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Did someone say they needed a new avatar!?!?!

What do you have in mind? I will be glad to provide you with a personal pixel portrait portraying you positively.

?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Did someone say they needed a new avatar!?!?!

What do you have in mind? I will be glad to provide you with a personal pixel portrait portraying you positively.

?

Nice Alliteration!!

You an artist Darklanser? What software do you like using? Are you into making Animations or 3D or anything too?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
EDIT: Removed by Darklanser due to inactivity in thread.

[Edited on 1-2-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How about this one.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
mOjOm
Yes I'm an artist. Not professionally though. I use Photoshop (since version 3), Bryce5, Poser4, IconWorkshop, Ulead GifAnimator, and CoffeeCup Firestarter (Flash animation)
Yeah, I do some animation. What do you have in mind?

[Edited on 12-21-2003 by darklanser]

Same here, PShop, Bryce, Poser. Never used IconWkshop but I've made some cool ones with Microangelo. For Gif animation I use ImageReady. I am only recently starting to work with flash though. Flash was always more of a Web Designer Toy, which I'm not really into, so I have to learn that one. What got me interested in Flash now is how much it's advanced into creating Interactive Flash and Flash Games. That seems like a lot of fun!

Nothing really in mind other than just common interest. However, being that you use Bryce and Poser maybe we can assist each other if the need arises. Swap Model or Objects or work on putting together an animation sometime. It would be cool to find a couple other 3D animators and each of us could build a piece that would join together for a kind of Amature "Heavy Metal" Cartoon or something. Just a though ya know...Something to keep the skills sharp and the mind busy for those times when a break is needed from Conspiring against the NWO and Debating the Origin's of God.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
EDIT: Removed by Darklanser due to inactivity in thread.

[Edited on 1-2-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You can also search on Google Images for a nice pic. I recommend darklanser's avatars, though. Those are REALLY good.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
How about this one.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this one!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sniff sniff, no one likes my avatar ... 'pouts'

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey WebDevil...
How about this one... (thanks to Jetsetter~)

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by intelgurl]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Wow, pretty cool. I like it. You should take it man.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What are some good programs for making an avatar.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for all the help lol..I have been gone for a little bit.

dark: Can you send me that iron cross animated one?

-wD

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm also interested in knowing what programs are good for making avatars. I'd like to make my Windows logo "wave", like it does it some screensavers.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

How about this one?

Use this one. It's the best!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've just changed my avatar. I did have felix the cat but I find that unless you have a picture of a girl as your avatar , then most assume that you are male.
I haven't found a female avatar that I like yet so I hope that this cat fluttering it's eyes looks feminine enough for now.
Not that whether you're male or female matters when it comes to your posts , its just that I keep getting called dude and man.

no forget the cat perhaps the pink background will do the trick

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by pantha]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join