It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who shot JFK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
In line with a new series on UK television coming soon, I thought we might have a bit of idle speculation about who assinated kennedy. I for one am convinced it was not lee harvey oswald. there are lots of theorys on it, whats your take?

If you want to find out more here are a couple of links

Peoples Free Press- Second Gunman theory
Warren Commission Report--www.jfk-assassination.de...
Kennedy Assissination Home Page--mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
Discussion of Other Possible Groups--pages.prodigy.net...
National Archives JFK Documents--www.archives.gov...
Zapruder Film--www.jfk.org...

Hope this is useful!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Good job! Very interesting. I agree with you that Oswald, if involved at all, did not pull the trigger.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
TONIGHT AT 9:00PM ON MSNBC WILL BE A SPECIAL PRESENTATION:

JFK: The Day That Changed America

Tonight @ 9PM on MSNBC.

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
.. and thier conclusion is that it was Oswald.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the nazi's killed him.........

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
lyndon b johnson in a quest to take over the whitehouse employed manchurian candidates like oswald, i thought everyone knew that

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
On the History Channel at 10/9 and 8/7, there will be the show "Men Who Killed Kennedy."

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I still think it was Adam West, he's a shady character.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I say it was Oswald high on '___' pushed by hyptnotising and mind-control technics of the CIA.

(j/k)

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It was either the Mob or the CIA. The mob wanted him out for cracking down on them - espcially the Bonnano family- and had the means (hired killers), method (shooting him and blaming in on Oswald, who was probably indebted to them somehow), and opportunity (the mob is everywhere: if you look closely enough, you can tell which stores are paying protection).

CIA had the same deal, except better on all fronts.

DE

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ive been watching it all week and i get it on the history channel and they have some new withness that came forward like lee harvey oswall mistress,and about johnson and how he had him killed he was the one that would gain from jfks death and on sunday there is going to be another ne that talks about johnsn and the kennedys and how they didnt get along. i get it on 35 and im in alaska. i dont know about any where else.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   
There was definitely a coverup. I dont think that Oswald acted alone, though he was definitely involved in the scheme of things somehow. Maybe trying to prevent it even. I doubt that though. My honest oppinion was it was an assasination brought on by Russia. The United states covered this up as to prevent an outcry for a war they were not sure they could win, or to prevent nuclear action. Casualty of the cold war.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If you guys really must know who shot JFK.....

I did it.

top topics

join