It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samuel Berger - Common Criminal or Clinton Fall Guy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
These revelations about Bergers document stealing hijinks related to the 9/11 commission investigation/hearings are startling if true.

Dec 20, 7:56 PM (ET)

By LARRY MARGASAK

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Clinton's national security adviser removed classified documents from the National Archives, hid them under a construction trailer and later tried to find the trash collector to retrieve them, the agency's internal watchdog said Wednesday.

Story

What information was he trying to hide?

Why did the Bush administration let him off with a slap on the wrist?

Something stinks here and no one seem to be interested.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Alright, I'll try to get some discussion going.

The way I see it there are a couple of possibilities.

One is that all the theories about there being just one party with no difference between D and R is true.

The other is that the Justice Dept is full of enough Clinton admin hold overs that they were able to let Berger off easy.

Either way, something very smelly is going on and almost no one is talking about it.

Maybe all the warnings about the media being "owned" by the government have some merit?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
One is that all the theories about there being just one party with no difference between D and R is true.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's definitely true that administrations tend to not go after members of previous administrations, even of other parties. I think it's more of a courtesy and desire to just leave the past in the past thing than a conspiracy though.

new topics

join