It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Mother Earth...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
]]] ohhhh btw, i call princess annie the babylonian-harlot in this thread [ i also call her ur-highness n many other tittles ][ no disrespect meant or given, i like annie ] and the reason for this is, she has stated at times that she was and had intercourse with hell/etc.... and that she was going to tell her story, if someone knows the thread where she does tell her 'harlot' tale, please post it.......... it sounded like a wild-story..........

Thank you, your-highnesses

Oh yeah...I was thinking that you were referring to Behold a White Horse, but now that I ponder a bit more, I'm thinking there was another thread that fizzled out...but I cannot recall the title. I rarely start threads, so I should probably dig it up.

At any rate...my wild story is a work-in-progress (since it is literally my LIFE)...but I'm not sure it's ripe for the telling - yet. Probably I lacked that understanding at the time and acted impulsively.
Sometimes the Spirit is too potent and I get intoxicated!!!

So that's when I get off my pale horse and lay down...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 2 U, dearest Sir George!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Georgejohn,

I dont worship at the bosom of mother nature ..in any form. I am also not intrested in panthiesm in any form and it "travels " in many forms. Most peoples are not aware of this. This nature worship even through Mary is not a new thing. IT made its rounds back in the turn of the 1900s into the 1930s in different forms from England and to England it came from India and Asia. Nothing new here.

We should be good stewards of the things God has given us. I have no problem with this. We do not reduce ourselves to a nature level as nature can be a very harsh taskmaster. Historically when men worship nature ...nature conquers men. Men are reduced to living at a Feudal substance levels as was the case in India, much of feudal Europe., Much of the Orient till the later part of the 20th century.

Panthiesm in all its variations is making a comeback. It is being prively introduced into public education etc etc...and it will have the attendent historical results such that nature will conquer and subdue men.

By the way Georgejohn...I dont celebrate christmas.

One more thing. In the textbook non standard which many of your pattern post..it does not serve your cause to be labeling and name calling others who do not agree with you. It in fact shows weakness and intolerance. Tolerance is one of the fingerprints that nature people like to preach. IF you are not tolerant in this manner it belies the true nature of your faith...by the labeling and name calling you utilize iin your posts.
IN variations of nature worship..panthiesm ...the god is often called the "good god". When I see posts like yours it is obvious that it it anything but the "good god."

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 10-11-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
:w:
never ceases to amaze me the way people state or try to change me or the thoughts that have been stated with some high-minded comment on my style of writing/talking, just fn amazing how then they go and do the very same thing that they accused me of doing......... now, to un-twist the 'spin' that you have put onto my-thread/thoughts...

first, MotherEarth is a creature, just like myself or brother sun or sister moon... all creatures of the CREATOR/JESUS/ETC deserve respect/honor/glory...

I call myself all the names that I use also, some I do try to keep away from, especially Verra/Vampire or Vinnie/Vampire, all the tittles/names are uni-sex .... do try to read MotherEarth in the first-post again, there it does say that we-all are mother/earth or the/son/of/man............

the fact is that Mother/Madonna/Mary is a Person and also contains the Real~Matrix~of~the~CREATOR... only by being in the Real~Matrix will 'we' creatures get out of the false/matrix of other creatures... with that, I do hope I have un-done your 'spin' to my thoughts..........

thanks for your input and do hope that I haven't offended you with my answer to your style of thinking/spinning ... shall i call it sadie/spider or sam/spider trying to catch francis/fly, mmmmmmmmmmotherearth

sooo, shall 'we' call mother/earth in 'us' penelopeee and the son/of/man in 'us' dorra [ dor-ra ], hope that you like that................ dorra/geo

Hail~Maria ! Infinity

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

No offense, but you show the same intolerance that you claim "earth worshippers" have.. How are you much different, other than having different beliefs?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hail Mother Earth - Charge of the star goddess

Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust whose feet are the host of heaven, whose body encircles the universe:
"I who am the beauty of the green earth
and the white moon among the stars
and the mysteries of the waters,
I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me.
For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe.
From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return.
Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold --
all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals.
Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.
And you who seek to know Me,
know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not,
unless you know the Mystery:
for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself,
you will never find it without.
For behold, I have been with you from the beginning,
and I am that which is attained at the end of desire."
By Starhawk

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Georgejohn and Speaker of Truth,

I was refering to this quote from page one of this thread...posted some time last year. 24/12 /06.

Was thinking over the standard replys of the 'biblical slut/bullies', always the same answers from the 'brain-control' program know as the 'bible' and then even from the so-called KJV, whos chief editor was a big 'mason', Francis Bacon !

and this

[ And please, may the bible/gluttons, shut the 'hell' up ! ]

Also Georgejohn..I am not free will..I am Soverign Grace. Not much use here for free will.

Perhapsed you can inform me here as I am not aware of a "Hidden Gospel" This is a new concept to me ...I have not heard of a Hidden Gospel. From whence does come this this hidden gospel?

OH...God has a mother??? Wow!! That too is a new concept to me.

Nonetheless it is to this fingerprint quoted as to my comments about labeling and name calling being such an excellent way of getting your point across and making converts. Very diplomatic...excellent technique...my congratulations.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Georgejohn and Speaker of Truth,

I was refering to this quote from page one of this thread...posted some time last year. 24/12 /06.

Was thinking over the standard replys of the 'biblical slut/bullies', always the same answers from the 'brain-control' program know as the 'bible' and then even from the so-called KJV, whos chief editor was a big 'mason', Francis Bacon !

and this

[ And please, may the bible/gluttons, shut the 'hell' up ! ]

Also Georgejohn..I am not free will..I am Soverign Grace. Not much use here for free will.

Perhapsed you can inform me here as I am not aware of a "Hidden Gospel" This is a new concept to me ...I have not heard of a Hidden Gospel. From whence does come this this hidden gospel?

Nonetheless it is to this fingerprint quoted as to my comments about labeling and name calling being such an excellent way of getting your point across and making converts. Very diplomatic...excellent technique...my congratulations.

Thanks,
Orangetom

omg !

it's there at the link.....................

GOD has anything/etc that GOD wants....... now that you are learning........
it's said that poor/dear Lucifer/Laura fell-from-grace because he/she was jealous of Mother-Mary/Maria getting the role/tittle/person of 'Mother~of~GOD', the Motherhood of God from the All-Mighty !

not here to convert anyone.................tks 4ur input......................

OHHHHH thanks to the 'down-under-goddess', for the info, the post above the doubting/Tom

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Georgejohn,

Wow!!! THats it?? The Essene Gospel of Peace. This is it in toto??

From the vaults of the Vatican?? Wow!!!

I should tell you that I dont travel to the East ..Up seven steps...but I know what it means. I can spot it in doctrine/dogma ,on television, in the news media, and in education.

I also know how the Hebrews began to infiltrate Eastern Doctrine and Dogma into the Law of Moses and attempt to pass it off as if it were the Law of Moses. It was no such thing. It was however a counterfit..and very effective on those who never knew any other Way. Yet it is ironic that the Hebrews did in fact know another way..yet got seduced into this other dogma. I dont hold much hope for most "Christians."

If it came from the Vatican Archives I am naturally dubious concerning it. For they are Eastern Philosophy and Dogma. They are not the only ones doing so. There are others. Even the competition for Rome uses Eastern religious dogma and philosophy. And they do so unto this day..despise Rome with a passion. Ironic to me this is.

However...thanks for the overview and the heads up. I have never before today known about this hidden gospel. I have bookmarked it for further reading and review.

There are lots of versions of lost or hidden books just down the road from me at the Edgar Cayce Center in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Amazing what one can find down there if one knows the pattern of Natural Men.

Thanks again,
Orangetom

[edit on 11-11-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
dear tom, just off the top of my head, think mother-dearest is saying to mention to you that you should ask her to show/tell you the truth.........and if she makes one of her grand/marvelous visits and talks to you, you will know and then you do-know... also where Mary-is, Jesus and the Saints are not far away and maybe if your bright, you will see Him in Her, after-all, Maria did/does bring HIM the BEST.............. good~luck in your re-search..................

dorra/geo

stardate: 232/44

]]] thanks for the input

]]]] and thanks again to the 'down-under' goddess

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitchChild
Hail Mother Earth - Charge of the star goddess

Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust whose feet are the host of heaven, whose body encircles the universe:
"I who am the beauty of the green earth
and the white moon among the stars
and the mysteries of the waters,
I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me.
For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe.
From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return.
Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold --
all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals.
Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.
And you who seek to know Me,
know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not,
unless you know the Mystery:
for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself,
you will never find it without.
For behold, I have been with you from the beginning,
and I am that which is attained at the end of desire."
By Starhawk

this is just marvelous.... your highness

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Georgejohn,

Out of curiosity...I am wondering to myself if this is what is meant by the term Holy Mother Church?? And then of course going on to Mariology.

Curious also about the use of the term "Mother Russia. Is this based on the same pattern??

Seems to me also that some indian tribes refered to the Canadian regions as thier Great Mother to the North.

Contrasting this with the Germans and thier term or use of the word
"Fatherland?"

I have never seen an explaination for these contrasts. Wondering if you know? Just something I have known in my travels thorough history. No one seems wont to comment on this usage of words.

I suspect that the usage of words and thier implied principles is a concept often overlooked by the bulk of peoples and teachers...especially here in the west. I also suspect that certain words mean something to peoples knowlegable and then something entirely different to those not knowlegable or initiated in the patterns..ie...fingerprint/fingerprints.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
thats quite a big subject that you have brought up, Tom, I'm not up to even trying to get into such a big area as that at the moment, even though, I do have my views on the subjects but not up to putting them into type/words... sorry, but wish you good-luck in your search ....

I do have a old dear Nun friend in NY state and she could probably answer you in 15 mins on the phone but she is old and hard to get on the phone but if you wish her number, pm, me... also she can't/will-not go on the 'wild-side' that one must understand, in a conversation, even though she understands it but can't put it into words... hope you can understand what I'm saying...shes a writer and a former catholic school teacher. Shes near 80yo and a Nun since 15yo. And like a teenager and sounds in her 20's on the phone, yes, a far, far out woman...and she sure knows/lives things 'Marion' and Jesus is her/Man...

Stella~Maris ! star~of~the~sea

]]]] geeeee, was annie abducted by 'aliens'??? lol

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Happy/blessed christmas/season 2MotherEarth and all the little mother/earths and may 'we' all dance to-get-her with all of/creation...................................

PEACE/peace be with us-all !

Hail MotherEarth !

maria ! all-the-beautiful-sounds-in-the-world-in-one-wonderful-word !

a treasure from the goddess/carol and the god/larry, let's hope it stays up on youTube...........................................enjoy

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-12-2007 by georgejohn]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join