It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Mother Earth...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
BS, you don't have me on ignore. Who do you think you're foolin ..............oh yea...........yourself...........................

Oh,trust me,Sun,I have had you on ignore for about a month and a half now. I just made the mistake of taking you off of it. However,fortunately, I can place you back on it,which is certainly what I intend to do after posting this. I just thought that maybe you had enlightened yourself. You have a good day now.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks to 'speaker' for ur kind thoughts n yes, it might be wise to put the dirty bible/slut/glutton on Ignore... have you noticed how the bible/sluts don't know Mother Mary...JC can't take em 'home', well, maybe this year 2007...

LOLove ! Ave Maria ! Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
George, one thing you will learn through posting here. There are myriad of opinions in this forum;some of them are sound,some not so much so. I may be one of the more bizarre posters here,although that is beside the point.

My point is, that within this myriad of posters there are certain ones that you are better off not feeding in to. I will not venture to mention any specific names, if you post here long enough, you will figure out who they are.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
George, one thing you will learn through posting here. There are myriad of opinions in this forum;some of them are sound,some not so much so. I may be one of the more bizarre posters here,although that is beside the point.

My point is, that within this myriad of posters there are certain ones that you are better off not feeding in to. I will not venture to mention any specific names, if you post here long enough, you will figure out who they are.

You seem to thing George is a poster to keep an eye on. I have been getting plenty of requests for a translation of his posts. Perhaps you would like the job. Let me know..........I'll pass the word. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well, young 'fellow', if you have read some of my posts you will realize that I don't 'speak' "illuminati' English given to the 'bible idol worshippers' by 'sir' Francis Bacon with the King James Version [program] [KJV] along with the 'Shake-spear' Program !!!!!!!

To understand some of my posts you must be in the 'spirit' and open n aware !

Most people are still deep in the Mind-Control Program given to them by the offspring of the Khazar Empire and the Roman Empire with the new vehicle of enslavement, Americanism/Communism/Zionism...

People can't think for themselves, the only answer is Mother Mary and letting her teach you the language that her Divine Son Jesus speaks...

As to the 'Vampires', yes there are many here on this forum, just as they are on or in most forums, most are just 'idiots' who are riding the beast of 'pride', others are paid chumps/whores of the Illuminati/NWO...

Well, it's Christmass all year long with brother JC, the Playwright, so u n urs enjoy the ride with 'Joy'... and the original topic/site, sure has some 'neat' information on it as well as other stuff...

Lolove! Ave Maria ! Infinity

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
George,I have to say that I understand what you say. You and Esoteric both have your own peculiar writing styles,but if a person wants to understand what you are saying they can. That is at the heart of the issue. Most people do not desire to understand; they just want their personal beliefs affirmed;if their beliefs are not affirmed,then in their opinion, you're wrong anyway.

Just hang in there,George.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hang??? lol.....ic dont worry !
ck this show...
www.redicecreations.com...

ave maria ! mother earth ! Infinity

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
No, you can't sit there and use a biblical passage to say it means what it does not, thats very much what the whole protestant revoltuion has doen and its why they have 3000 different denominations all believing different things.

your not following what jesus said, or Mary john. The only revelation from Mary has been from Catholics saints who have seen her. Jesus said over and over that he is God, the only one to believe in to be saved, all other Gods are false.

Christ himself said, that he who eats his flesh and drinks his blood dwells in him, and him in us, other than that if we are in sin, he does not dwell in you.

" Except you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of man, you shall not have life in you "

J. 6

He goes on to say numerous times that if the branck does not bear fruit, it is cast into the fire, in other words if we fall back into hell through our sins and do not his will, we will be cast out.

Many times he says this.

So if you give me John 10:34 than do you not have to believe the rest of the bible?

Or do you just believe John 10:34?

Which was mentioned "yee are gods"

with a little s, talking to the men in power back than talked about in the Psalms. Its not what you think it means.

Why does not this world have any sincerity anynmore? Why do I keep doiing this?

Am I going in circles? please try and understand John.

ppeace.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Jesus said over and over that he is God,

Ahem,Ahem... Ummm,no. This is something that I hear a lot from self professed "christians" say. The only claim that Jesus ever made was that h was the SON of God. I have yet to have any "Jesus is God" proponents ever adequately explain to me why it is if "Jesus is God" that he prayed to God the Father. You can give me all of the convoluted explanations you want, it doesn't wash with me. Jesus is the SON of God,not God the Father. Jesus never claimed to be anymore,nor any less than that.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes it is, but hes not going to come right out and say it because of the Pharisees hypocracy. You can decide for yourself speekeroftruth.

ive done this before

Jude 1:5

" I will therefore admonish you, though yee once knew all things, that (Jesus), having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, did afterwards destroy them that believed not "

Who led the souls out of egypt? the God of moses that Jude recognizes as Jesus.

they are a trinity speeker of one substance.

John 20:28

" Thomas answered, and said to him: my Lord and my God "

you can't call a servant God, Thomas knew it what he was.

John 21:17 - Jesus knows all things.

Phillipians 2:5 - says Jesus came as a servant but was equal to God

1 Thessalonians 3:13 talks about Christ and (his) saints.

Thats why he commanded baptism in the name of the trinity.

He is the Messiah, the Christ, God made flesh talked about in John, the word made flesh, not just the son of God.

There is other passages but I do not want to make this too long, its in there but you have to really open your mind and see. Anybody with sincerity can see this from the passages I just posted.

What do you believe Jesus was speeker?

peace.

peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
this thread seems a tiny bit jacked if you ask me

was the original intent to create a discussion over the divinity of christ?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Madness, certainly not. However, it seems that every theological thread here has to be related to "christianity" or it's not even considered. The thread, I suspect, was originally a post intended to pay due respect to the earth. However, you and I both know where that eventually leads. :shk: It leads to someone coming in here berating another's beliefs, et cetera, et cetera. It's sad that that is the way it is, but that is how it is.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
JesusIsTruth, I have warned SpeakerOfLies of his false belief many times, but he will have to live with the consequences of it.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Said this before and will say it again:

As the Creator makes a Male/Body for "It-self"...

Since the Creator is 'Infinate', it's no-big-thing for Jesus/Creator to Be GOD and Flow in His Blood in Mary/Us... all praise to our Man GOD, JC aka Jesus Christ the Lord, His Highness, His Excellancy, the Son-of-GOD etc who came in the Flesh of the Blessed Virgin Mary and also wants to 'come' in all of His Creation as the 'Groom'...

More to come....

Lolove n luck n good emotions/passion/humor/health/etc... Ave Maria ! OMG ...Infinity

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wanna say something for 2007, JC, the Playwright, seems to me that there isn't much action here on BTS...could it be that the people are tired of the 'Babylonian Harlot' and her 'chumps' sucking their 'life forces' as they get 'drunk' on 'our' 'blood' with their BS posts putting down sincere seekers ! ?

Well Mother Mary is in us all from A-Z as the Original Post Offers and as she would say, isn't it about time that u-all stop running ur BS game on Heaven n Earth and let me and my Lover/God/Son/Jesus do u right !...and recieve Him as a Bride would her Groom !

God is the GOD-of-LOVE, soooooooooooooooo !

Threats ! talk 2me, says Mother Mary ! learn my language/ways ! MOTHER !

Sooo lets go in-to 2007 with Love n do yourself right, do everything with my Son, JC, He will show you ! And please you bible/sluts/pigs/gluttons, dirty Bastards, shut the Hell-up, I your Mother will talk to My Baby in you ! 4Mary ! Yes Mary will talk 2all of us, herSELF n 2ur SELF !

Have a Wonderful 2007 n Peacce be with You All ! Infinity

[ n not kissing the management asses [ let mother do that ] but blessings to BTS etc and may we be protected from the spirit of 'fascist', LOLove n Cheer ! Dianna Lives ! had 2put that in 4her ! ] times square ! the best !

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You OK George? Call out for the nurse, maybe she won't ignore you.

Well............. call out anyway maybe a passer by will hear that doesn't know you.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
When you guys are ready to chat about Mother Earth and her Angels, will be here but as my signature says, see down below...

All the best wishes to the sincere seekers for a happy 2007 !

[ ohh BS is 'american' for Bull# ]

Ave Maria ! Infinity

hiddenmysteries.net...

[edit on 30-12-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
omy, just looking over this old thread and thought it might be nice to bring some more 'life' into it as that the 'mother-of-death' seems to have gone quite-in-her-shame of her/self............was a bit-odd, seeing that one makes a judgement on the 'MotherEarth' stuff that i put in there, without even a faint understanding of the most lofty items being said... and reason given it it sounds new-age, omg, if you have time, you might get some good ideas from reading this thread and it'a almost a year-old..........................

MotherEarth !

]]] ohhhh btw, i call princess annie the babylonian-harlot in this thread [ i also call her ur-highness n many other tittles ][ no disrespect meant or given, i like annie ] and the reason for this is, she has stated at times that she was and had intercourse with hell/etc.... and that she was going to tell her story, if someone knows the thread where she does tell her 'harlot' tale, please post it.......... it sounded like a wild-story..........

Thank you, your-highnesses

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Christ lives only in those that love him and obey his commandments. Sadly, those that feel "God is in everyone" will find out soon enough that they're wrong. Either way, the idea is completely New Age driven and has no basis in the Scriptures whatsoever.

Not true.

That was the true Light, which lights every man that comes into the world.
~John 1:9

That's Jesus.

But if I do, though you believe not me, believe the works: that you may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
~John 10:38

Jesus is in GOD and GOD is in Jesus and Jesus is the light in all of us.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

She told me that she was trying to distance herself from you. A person can take only so much. How often do you have to change doctors?

I'd be careful putting words into people's mouth if I were you? I think Annie is quite capable of speaking for herself. Eh? Speaker promptly places "Sun Matrix" back on his ignore list.

Huh?!?

WTF is THAT all about?

Slander and libel!

I said no such thing! Speaker of Truth is someone I respect AND like...and I enjoy his mutual participation in ANY thread.

Shame on you, Sun! :shk: You must not say things that you KNOW are not true.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join