It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murderer may have escaped uk in a veil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The Times has learnt that British immigration officers rarely carry out a visual check to match a passport photograph with a departing female passenger’s veiled face.

Detectives believe that Jama, 26, was allowed to board an international flight from Heathrow because no attempt was made to uncover his face.

A Home Office spokesman confirmed yesterday that although immigration control staff had the power to ask people to remove the veil to prove their identity, it is not an automatic policy. The only visual checks at an airport that should always be made in relation to departing pasengers are at check-in and at the boarding gate. In each case, the task is the responsibility of the relevant airline. A BAA Heathrow spokesman said yesterday

“Immigration control staff always do a visual check on people coming into the country but only random checks are made with outgoing passengers.”

The Times understands that police investigating the Beshenivsky murder received speci-fic intelligence about Jama’s veiled escape from what is regarded as a very reliable source. Jama — who made £600 from the robbery — is thought to be under armed protection in a semi-lawless region of Somalia where his family wields considerable influence.

Times

Just another article to backup my previous claimes, not only was it possible to leave the uk in a veil without showing your face, it still is possible.

The current policy of checking only some people wearing full face veils leaving the uk is pure Madness!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Cheers chaps for the Vote of Confidence

I wasnt trying to flame You or offend anyone. I saw the Union Flag/Jack and figured You were just another piss taker. Apologies!!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Bollocks to veils being an issue. If you cant be understood while attempting a conversation then You do the decent thing and remove whatever it is that is causing the problem. The issue has nothing to do with anything regarding religion or race it's about being understood. Also the Muslim Community are not to blame, It's the PC hungry white pro homo tree huggin arsewipes that are the blame!! The whole reason our own troops are coming home from battle with issues. We are in a society that breeds soft arses!! # Royal Marines wanting to come home.. The nation has gone Eurosoft. A nation of faggots. Great Britain my arse

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join