It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murderer may have escaped uk in a veil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

That's fine, but atleast don't pretend that your country is free. If you stopped claiming that it was, maybe people wouldn't go there to begin with.

You never cease to crack me up, you sound like the poor little rich Girl.

So in your mind you think if we inform some Somali, or Pakistani Muslim that lives in a Mud hut with no toilet, no fresh water whom lives on 1 meal a day risks catching Malria , Typhoid etc on a daily basis, that sorry where not free here in teh west BUT youll get a free house, Free Money, somewhere to have a crap every morning and Free food and medical care, education for life ! and with all that spare time you can plot our destruction as paypack he might just stay home because he isnt "free" ??

Get a dose of reality. I bet if we told that person the only way to the west is to become a aposate and Dump the Islamic religion Millions would still want to come.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What Westerners SHOULD do, wether your a Christian, Jew, Hindu, a Traditionalist or a Agnostist or Athiest or anything IS .....................

For the entire Month of December everyone where FULL Santa suits, Millions of us, that cant be stopped as its a affront to "our" traditions and religion, Beleifs, Millions of Santas will start getting the message across.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Exactly, its High time that the UK and most of Europe adopted a final solution, these people under the Illusion of seeking a better life are systematically dismantling what your ancestors took thousands of years to build and accomplish.

Some years ago a country tried a "final solution" for a problem with some people, don't you remember that?

It didn't work.

I hope this was just a bad choice of words from you.

And our ancestors built their lifes and civilisations on top of the ruins of the previous ones, in some cases over the ruins of the ancestors of those that today seek a better life in Europe.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
well, Hitlers original plan was to deport the Jews to.....you guessed it...Palestine.. How things turn out, hey?

He only implemented the executions due to the pressures of war, lack of resources etc etc. There is a sizeable amount of evidence to suggest that Allied bombings of the rail infrastructure actually led to many deaths within the camps from lack of food. That of course doesn't excuse the many that were in fact murdered, but it's not all clear cut though.

Personally, I would like to see anyone who finds it so reprehensable to live in a "decadent, infidel" country to bugger off back to whatever sandpit they crawled out of. Even if they were born here, send them back to the home of their parents and see how much they hate the West then... I reckon they would quickly change their tune once there is no Sky TV, Pubs, nightlife, cinema, internet or any of the other trappings of living in the West.

Sod 'em, I don't care for them, they don't care for me.

[edit on 21/12/06 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Does this mean the UK will send the Jawas home with burkha and all?

Well its about time! these people are evil! If they want to play little jihadis, they need to go HOME!

They do not believe in the spirit of the Freedom. We dont want them and we dont need them!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
well, Hitlers original plan was to deport the Jews to.....you guessed it...Palestine.. How things turn out, hey?

He only implemented the executions due to the pressures of war, lack of resources etc etc. There is a sizeable amount of evidence to suggest that Allied bombings of the rail infrastructure actually led to many deaths within the camps from lack of food. That of course doesn't excuse the many that were in fact murdered, but it's not all clear cut though.

Personally, I would like to see anyone who finds it so reprehensable to live in a "decadent, infidel" country to bugger off back to whatever sandpit they crawled out of. Even if they were born here, send them back to the home of their parents and see how much they hate the West then... I reckon they would quickly change their tune once there is no Sky TV, Pubs, nightlife, cinema, internet or any of the other trappings of living in the West.

Sod 'em, I don't care for them, they don't care for me.

I can't help but notice that You claim to be from "Glorious England" and yet You have as an avatar The Union Flag. Just how educated in this countries history are You and does anything You say matter?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Does this mean the UK will send the Jawas home with burkha and all?

Well its about time! these people are evil! If they want to play little jihadis, they need to go HOME!

They do not believe in the spirit of the Freedom. We dont want them and we dont need them!

Jawas! Hahaha

They can live her as long as they accept our way of life. Preaching to us to convert, or calling for our deaths should be a one way ticket back to Itssandyandhotistan, if you ask me.

I've had many Sunni (Pakistani to be exact) Muslims preaching at me at work. They tried to get me to convert, used to lecture me on how decadent the country was etc etc. As I said in another thread, they used to give me hell every morning when I had a Bacon roll! I made sure I had one every morning and ate it at my desk in front of them, just to make my point.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue73

I can't help but notice that You claim to be from "Glorious England" and yet You have as an avatar The Union Flag. Just how educated in this countries history are You and does anything You say matter?

What the hell has that got to do with the price of fish?

But, in answer to you, it actually says my location is "Glorious England" as I currently reside in England. I am, also, British, hence the Union Jack. I do not see a contradiction. But, if you want to further muddy the waters, I consider myself Cornish, not English as my family is traceable for centuries living in Cornwall and up until recently, it was regarded as the fourth country of the Union.

The fact it was never formally integrated by an Act of Union (like Scotland) is a gripe that many Cornish have. Written works dating back to the 15th and 16th centuries name Cornwall alongside England, Wales and Scotland as a seperate entity.

Does that satisfy you little swipe at my knowledge of the UK, or do you want to take it further?

I think you'll find I am more than well versed in not only the history of the UK but Europe as a whole and will quite happily take you down a peg if you want me too.... I will you know.....

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Jawas! Hahaha

They can live her as long as they accept our way of life. Preaching to us to convert, or calling for our deaths should be a one way ticket back to Itssandyandhotistan, if you ask me.

I've had many Sunni (Pakistani to be exact) Muslims preaching at me at work. They tried to get me to convert, used to lecture me on how decadent the country was etc etc. As I said in another thread, they used to give me hell every morning when I had a Bacon roll! I made sure I had one every morning and ate it at my desk in front of them, just to make my point.

Oh yes! I have a new appreciation of what ham and bacon can do for you. I am considering marketing pork products under a new name:

Terrorist-away or terrorist repellant.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's not the Union Jack, It's The Union Flag. The Flag is only ever called the Jack when it's placed on the Jackstaff of a ship. Beit Civil, Merchant or Military.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
A persons personal beliefs should remain just that, personal. Attempting to convert someone is offensive, as the person should make up their own mind. Calling for our deaths and saying our country is a decadent cesspit makes me think "Well, bugger off back to whatever faecal hole you came from" as they obviously don't want to be here....

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

A persons personal beliefs should remain just that, personal. Attempting to convert someone is offensive, as the person should make up their own mind. Calling for our deaths and saying our country is a decadent cesspit makes me think "Well, bugger off back to whatever faecal hole you came from" as they obviously don't want to be here....

A persons personal beliefs should remain just that, personal. Then what the hell are You posting for?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Calling for our deaths and saying our country is a decadent cesspit makes me think "Well, bugger off back to whatever faecal hole you came from" as they obviously don't want to be here....

Thats exactly it though, they DO want to be here ( Because there homeland is a festering cess pit), its YOU they dont want to be here, specifically in your current Infidel form, they want you to Submit to there will.They want you enslaved.

Its seriously like some alien invasion from a Sci Fi film.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
People will grab at anything to try to get rid of that veil for some reason. This grabbing at straws for an escape is just another route. Why blame the veil when it should be the security that should be blamed. Its quite simple for a muslim woman, all you need is another Muslim woman or woman present and ask her to remove her veil for ID and its good to go. The only reason why she wears a veil is so that MEN other then their husbands cannot look at them. During the security check just have a sealed off area and voila...problem solved. There is no need to punish thousands because Airport security screwed up.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It's not the Union Jack, It's The Union Flag. The Flag is only ever called the Jack when it's placed on the Jackstaff of a ship. Beit Civil, Merchant or Military.

Actually, there is much contention that is the actual meaning of the term "Jack". There is some evidence to suggest the term Jack came from latin name of King James (Jacobus) who inheritaed the English crown while King of Scotland and brought about the Union of england and Scotland. Coloqioul use of the term "Union Jack" applies to flag in general and due to common usage, is accepted as the name of the flag, not just to it's use on shipping...

EDIT: I might add that in 1908, Parliament called it the Union Jack and in 1933 the Foreign Secretary called it the Union Jack, saying it should be the flag of the UK

[edit on 22/12/06 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dear Americans,

Here in "Glorious England" we have a long tradition of race hate. Muslims are the current scapegoats (a few years ago, Black people were the number one most despised and feared group) and I urge you to please beware of English posters on a Forum like this -that is mainly American- spouting rubbish and drivel about Muslims that they know full well they would not be allowed to post unchallenged on UK based forums (except those with a known right-wing/far right/tabloid audience).

Women in veils are NOT a major problem in "Glorious England" unlike men in Jeans and trainers who commit violent crimes every day of the year.

People who want to ban the veils obviously have no idea what it means to live in a liberal democarcy.

Any English person who claims that Muslims are taking over the Uk and that "they all hate us" is a liar or fantasist or racist or reader of the UKs best selling papers: right wing tabloids that peddle fear and hatred to their dumb readers.

Sadly, England is full of under educated morons and many of them have internet access.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

A persons personal beliefs should remain just that, personal. Then what the hell are You posting for?

What is your problem? You trolling for some sort of game?

Above is a lesson on how to take a quote out of context. You knew full well that I was referring to People pushing religious beliefs on others and how that is unacceptable.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by daviduk2006
Dear Americans,

Here in "Glorious England" we have a long tradition of race hate. Muslims are the current scapegoats (a few years ago, Black people were the number one most despised and feared group) and I urge you to please beware of English posters on a Forum like this -that is mainly American- spouting rubbish and drivel about Muslims that they know full well they would not be allowed to post unchallenged on UK based forums (except those with a known right-wing/far right/tabloid audience).

Swipe at me, I see. Is it "Open season" on Stuart, today?
Needless to say, had you read my posts, you would see I do not describe myself as English. You do actually know this site is run by an Englishman, yes?

I speak from personal experience. I have, in several workplaces, come under pressure from Muslims (namely, Sunni Muslims) for how I behave, what I eat, how my country is decadent. So don't tell me that I am merely making it up and making Muslims scapegoats. If you actually take a look at my posting history, you will see I am liberal myself and do not care an inch for the colour or creed of people in this country. What bothers me are groups of people attemtping to change a way of life that is incompatibale with the way the majority like to live.

That, my friend, is a democracy. Majority rules.

Women in veils are NOT a major problem in "Glorious England" unlike men in Jeans and trainers who commit violent crimes every day of the year.

People who want to ban the veils obviously have no idea what it means to live in a liberal democarcy.

I beg to differ. Veiled persons are unidentifiable. If a person cannot go into a bank wearing a crash helmet, how can they then go into the bank dressed like a Star Wars extra?

I have researched the matter quite extensively and the Burkha is a cultural, not religious, matter. It is also used (and I witness it every day) to subject women as second class citizens behind the men, who are also required to adhere to the concept of Hijab, but do not. The hypocrasy amongst zealous Muslim men stinks.

Any English person who claims that Muslims are taking over the Uk and that "they all hate us" is a liar or fantasist or racist or reader of the UKs best selling papers: right wing tabloids that peddle fear and hatred to their dumb readers.

Who's claiming that? Certainly not I. In fact, quite the contrary, I have posted against the very idea you espouse we are pushing. Again, feel free to check my posting history on the matter.

Sadly, England is full of under educated morons and many of them have internet access.

Indeed, it is.

link   

Hilarious !! You created an account to let us know that your Under Educated and have an Internet Connection ??!!

I wonder if your country men agree with this opinion you have ?

Does your Wife wear a Veil David ?

link   

Originally posted by Flyer
The country is so politically correct that he knew no policeman or woman would dare search someone wearing a veil.

You've got your facts wrong, mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join